Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba (31710 Views)

26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads / This Can Only Happen In Dubai / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by ikbnice(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
menix:
Umu Aba Kwenu!!

Even Aba galz ve the substandard ones.

Nah for Aba I go fork, com later discover say all the while I ve being thrusting nd d gal screaming not knowing say nah orange wey dem put hole I dey fork.
sounds funny mehn! Lol

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by MentalCase(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aba is too noisy and I hate noise! angry angry
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by ikbnice(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
kuuljay:
Very true,someone once told a story of how he bought original Polo Shirt according to the seller in Aba, he wore the shirt to an occasion only to discover that on the logo the horse was chewing grass while the rider was sitting on the ground counting money grin grin grin
laff wan tear ma maot.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by ikbnice(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
armoured thanks!!!...WTf!!!....aba version of tanks..lol
rofl...
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Anthos(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
menix:
Umu Aba Kwenu!!

Nah for Aba I go fork, com later discover say all the while I ve being thrusting nd d gal screaming not knowing say nah orange wey dem put hole I dey fork.
hahahaha,onwebe ihe ihuru

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Smellymouth: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin Aba na anya
MajorWarren:
This was how back then my mate supposedly bought a playstation 2 only to discover it was a sega console inside the ps2 case..... we were just laughing all day.. true story grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by phrankchek(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
I love this thread and as it made front page......i will encourage peeps from other cities to do same and mods bring it to front page ....at a time i got tired of "things you can only see in lagos" or "only in lagos can you see this or can this happen".....I'm no trying to go tribal oo just saying
Lag is like the bestest city in naija buh heyy! their are other places as well .....
btw I REP CLIFFORD ROAD..........(THO ONE SCARY EVENT HAPPENED JUST SOME FEW HOURS AGO)

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by ikbnice(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
0nyegame:
Op u don't know what u are saying cos u are not a good liar,what a senseless thread,don't post such rubbish again if u don't have a better thing to post on.
Pls, convince me that am a liar...If you can't, then you can as well go out by the way you came in. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
armoured thanks!!!...WTf!!!....aba version of tanks..lol

I am serious oh
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by chimaobinelson(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
justicejay:
In short,Aba are fake people. Ok we ve heard you.
guy avoid mainroad ooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by chimaobinelson(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
justicejay:
In short,Aba are fake people. Ok we ve heard you.
guy avoid mainroad ooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by GodpunishBuhari: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
drnairalov:

yes bruh

I see...
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by dandollaz: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oshia awaraya gota...
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
fippycbk:

Lol. Yes they are. "L" is to Anambra and Enugu as "R" is to Imo and Abia grin
Eh heh. And he's an Anambra boy that was raised in Enugu so that's why he made it "L" hehe
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Lordave: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

It's the same thing na..... R and L are interchangeable abi?
It's the same thing shaa. But in Aba, central Igbo is the predominant language.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Favor16: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
holyFRED:
grin
Aba is the first city I ever travelled to and it's very close to my home town,l believe it is a potential commercial and industrial hub in the east and offer the nation the opportunity of growing the economy through locally manufactured goods. this is without prejudice to its numerous flaws.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Lordave: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
phrankchek:
I love this thread and as it made front page......i will encourage peeps from other cities to do same and mods bring it to front page ....at a time i got tired of "things you can only see in lagos" or "only in lagos can you see this or can this happen".....I'm no trying to go tribal oo just saying
Lag is like the bestest city in naija buh heyy! their are other places as well .....
btw I REP CLIFFORD ROAD..........(THO ONE SCARY EVENT HAPPENED JUST SOME FEW HOURS AGO)
I was at East Street by Market road when I saw people running.

They said it's kidnappers, na true?
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by phrankchek(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lordave:
I was at East Street by Market road when I saw people running.

They said it's kidnappers, na true?

na our neighbor house dis1 happen no be i hear say,,,,,the gunshots were too much all man had to scamper for safety, na cliif by ube e happen
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by SoNature(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
menix:
Umu Aba Kwenu!!

Nne gi gba-aka nwa! Smh

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Bugatie(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
naija8080:

Nnewi is Japan....technology and heavy equipment manufacturing. Your car brake pads could have come of Nnewi and you don't know it.

Aba and Onitsha are China..craftsmanship and trading.

Nice observation broda,

Are you from Nnewi?
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by 247Dior(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
this op must be high on Aba weed
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lordave:
It's the same thing shaa. But in Aba, central Igbo is the predominant language.
Lol "central" Igbo. The other ones na decentralized?
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Arcard(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
aba nd owerri na two major cities way i nva enta for east (I rep coal city )
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Lordave: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
phrankchek:

na our neighbor house dis1 happen no be i hear say,,,,,the gunshots were too much all man had to scamper for safety, na cliif by ube e happen
Nawa o.

Make Okezie also look into this security matter o.
Chineke ekwela ka ndi ara à wuru odachi nye ôganiru a Okezie wetere anyi na Aba.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by phrankchek(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol "central" Igbo. I see. Thank you

The guy correct naa,,,,in aba na igbo izugbe all man dey speak ....no L or R tongue unless one choose to speak "olu ndi" that's when u may then know ngwa man from bende man and so on
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by Lordave: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

You no do Igbo for school?

I maghi ihe ana akpo Izugbe and Olu ndi?

Ok, how about standard Igbo?

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by frankblinkz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
2fine2fast:
There is one beautiful hip hop song one guy sang about Aba....The one that tells a story about somebody trying to scam an Aba guy but the Aba guy scammed him instead.

The song made me fall in love with Aba.
I like Sharp cities. Shout out to all my peeps
in Aba trying to make ends meet.

- Love from Ibadan.
dats Ruffcion nwa aba......love frm USA(united state of Anambra)
Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by SoNature(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
100Cents:
Aba has the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.

Uncle, you can lie ooh. If you wan see better fine girl for east, enter Enugu or Owerri.

Na hustling boys full Aba

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by menix(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
SoNature:

Nne gi gba-aka nwa! Smh

Amu ne kele Nne gi....

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by ucnwafor(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op u said it all, I was in ariaria markt lat year august to buy a pair of shoes, mehn diz guys are creative.......imagine buying a pair of shoe for 1300 naira and am still wearing it till now but the shoe nah......lekwem ikpom shoe biko!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by phrankchek(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

they no teach u igbo language for ur secondary school?

ka odika iso na ndi-ahu n'aga na azu backyard aga aru aka

1 Like

Re: 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba by fippycbk(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Eh heh. And he's an Anambra boy that was raised in Enugu so that's why he made it "L" hehe

wink sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims / Ascon Filling Station Lekki Phase 1 On Fire ( Pls Call Fire Service) Phote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.