Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) (40125 Views)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by deeabdul: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The whole thing looked photoshopped embarassed
wat is photoshopped here, d beating or da guy??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by ColtPython(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Since 2014??

I'm sure this has already been swept under the carpet by the military

Naija we hail thee

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
The culprits should be dismissed asap n made 2 face d law

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
He had to wear the same shirt just to prove he is the one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by naijapips02: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
eagleeye2:
On a lighter note why is the guy putting on the same shirt and chinos trousers? Abi him want make Wetin happen for 2014 repeat itself.

maybe it's the only piece of cloth he has. Don't judge.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
As usual, the military will not do anything about this. Have you seen any military person that has been punished for offences like this before?

They believe they are superior to we civilians. And it won't change soon.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by oshyno(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
For this hash economy , damn dude is made for life. By now lawyers wud be trooping in to his house begging to represent him in charges he will file against the military.If I were the guy, 200milla for a start. Then compulsory tirement of all the cadets.

I bet somebody somewhere in ojuelegba is begging n hoping to be beaten also.economy bad my brother.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sorry ooo
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hehehe...
Just passing...

Alert me when justice is served.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Psylas(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
stupid soldiers
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
fulanimafia:
Nice. The army must be forced to publicly punish those irresponsible and power-drunk cadets. They must be reminded that they are paid to defend and not assault Nigerians.

Imagine that little girl in uniform dealing slaps on that unfortunate guy that would ordinarily have dealt with her with one hand.

Justice must be done and be seen to be done. Kudos Channels.

I concur. Even with her cadet training, man is man and he can dealt with her. Just because she has uniform and may be a gun. I'm sure she is presently scared, cux anything can happen from now.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
"U say oga is beautiful,you are a bastard"
naijapips02:

maybe it's the only piece of cloth he has. Don't judge.
In our land,any soap you bathe with on the day a terrible thing happens will only be used again when you want to refer to the incidence.
I'm sure since that day,he just washed the cloth and kept for reference.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
My question is, who assisted in filming the whole show? It's really terrible.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by smite(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
that guys wasted so much time... two years is more than enough to track one or two of those bastard and waste their lives....I might even release a video, showing them suffer and promising to deal with others fools in the future.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by macIB(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigeria army is so corrupt. I honestly doubt this young man will get any justice.
My guess is that the army are looking at us "bloody civilians" complaining because nothing will be done as we all know.
Shame of a country...
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by eposho: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
MrPolitics:
Sorry but is he wearing the same cloth? Lool
For identification na ni. Lool
But that mofo cadet need her ass out of NDA.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Boko Haram dey one side you nor go fight them, na innocent Nigerians u dey beat. if Boko Haram don kill this one finish you will see people on social media feeling sorry for her. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by theorist(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The whole thing looked photoshopped embarassed

Obviously you don't know what photoshop is used for.

Just a random word to you. Know before you speak

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Irore: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
ziccoit:

Really? What was photoshopped about the man? Was it the slap that landed on him or the blood that came out of all holes in his head? I hope, and strongly at that, you were only joking.

Who snapped the scene and how did the victim get the photos?
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by theorist(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The moderator that brought this crap to the front page should be investigated embarassed

When they beat your father, you'll beg us to read the story. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
theorist:

When they beat your father, you'll beg us to read the story. Nonsense.
You've been noticed! embarassed
NEXT!!!
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by nenergy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The moderator that brought this crap to the front page should be investigated embarassed
Hmmn, will you say differently if a males soldier brutalized a female civilian? You must be a robot. Seun, please check this moniker.

Or are you the bloody cadet?
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mind your language
hedonistic:
Let's see how the useless Nigerian Army reacts to this.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:

I'm surprised people are taking your Amateurish attempt at trolling quite seriously

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by macaranta(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol...the nigga had to wear the same clothes just in case Lie M disputes his alleged drilling in the hands of the "Beyonce" cadet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by ACHIEVERBA: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
BET, WHY IS HE WEARING THESAME SHIRT HE WORE ON THE DAY OF THE "BEATING"??
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Watch what you say.
hedonistic:
Let's see how the useless Nigerian Army reacts to this.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
... Only if he had known that these kids were mere cadets and not soldiers #smh. Ignorance sha.

Wetin wan make bloody cadet give me drills as an Msc holder. Cadets that might not join the force later due to change in career path.

Well, I blame the guy. She was trying to tell him she's not his level.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
ACHIEVERBA:
BET, WHY IS HE WEARING THESAME SHIRT HE WORE ON THE DAY OF THE "BEATING"??

what is wrong in wearing the same shirt? Do you know if that is the only shirt that he has? please let's desist from trivialising important issues
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yes o! As evidence naaaa grin

MrPolitics:
Sorry but is he wearing the same cloth? Lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? / Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.