Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Power Of Thanksgiving ~ Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Of Thanksgiving ~ Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (1285 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Thanksgiving ~ Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor by GospelHotspot(f): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
The word of God says, give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. There is a strong three-way connection between the will of God, the troubles of life and your victory in life. There is a connection that cannot be broken.

You must understand that no dream, vision or prophesy can establish the will of God. It can confirm God’s will, but it cannot establish it. If you run around believing that you are in the will of God because of a vision or a dream, you are in trouble, you’re heading for shipwreck. You must establish every dream, every vision on the word of God.

Paul said, in everything give thanks. Notice he did not say for everything, he said in everything. This does not mean it is God that causes bad things to happen to a person but He says, in everything, give thanks. Whether good or bad, hot or cold, give thanks.

Why should we give thanks? We give thanks because God will use that situation to establish you in His will. In Jonah 2:10, after Jonah gave thanks, God spoke to the fish and the fish vomited Jonah.

As you give thanks, in that situation, God will lift you and establish you in His will. He will bring you out.

PRAYER/CONFESSION: Enough is enough. I am coming out. I come out of stagnation, limitation, hindrances, opposition, failure, delay. I step out, the fish will not consume me. Power of God, set me free from the stomach of every fish in the name of Jesus. Give Him thanks.

FURTHER READING:Jonah 1, 2.

WORDS OF WISDOM:Do not deny in open what God has told you in secret.

Eagles Devotional is a daily revelatory and inspirational Publication by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder and presiding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria.

Click Here To Read More: http://www.gospelhotspot.net/18170-2/

(1) (Reply)

I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo / Outrage As CRK Is Removed From Secondary School Curriculum; Angry Suleman Reacts / The Day I Set My Eyes On Him I Knew He Was Fake. Evang Edet Attack Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.