Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being (689 Views)

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by 4tunebest(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2016
According to the Holy Quran, Jesus Christ came to being because Almighty Allah spoke the word. Allah did not birth Jesus Christ. Allah has no son.

According to the Holy Bible, in John 1:14, ''And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Please I need a Muslim brother or sister to enlighten me because logically, both the Holy Quran and the Bible are saying the same thing-Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by Annunaki(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Muslims will rather deny their quoran than admit that Jesus is the Son of God. cheesy Anyway make I siddon read wetin islamist spin doctors will come up with on this thread grin
Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by 4tunebest(f): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Annunaki:
Muslims will rather deny their quoran than admit that Jesus is the Son of God. cheesy Anyway make I siddon read wetin islamist spin doctors will come up with on this thread grin

Please this is a discussion for Muslims. I do not need the comments of Christians on this thread.

Thank you as you comply.
Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by Annunaki(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
4tunebest:

Please this is a discussion for Muslims. I do not need the comments of Christians on this thread.

Thank you as you comply.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by unphilaz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
following
Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Surah al Ikhlas

Allah in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful.

Say you, He is Allah, the one.

Allah the Independent, Care free.

He begot none' nor was He begotten.

And nor anyone is equal to Him
Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
3sad45-47) Oh Mary, Allah (Swt) gives you glad tidings of a word from him (Allah (Swt)) of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, revered in this world and the hereafter, and one of those brought near to Allah (Swt). He will speak from the cradle as an infant and as a man will be of the righteous.” She said “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal man has touched me?” He said, “So it will be. Allah (Swt) creates what He wills, if He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almighty Allah Spoke The Word And Jesus Came Into Being by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)." 18: 4

No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie. 18: 5

- The Holy Quran Surah Al Kahf (18)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Of The Events At 2016 Rio De Janeiro (brazil) Olympics / Should Christians Celebrate Easter Sunday? / Narration Of The Biblical Resurrection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.