Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (5896 Views)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nairakit(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2016
we often chat on whatsapp. suddenly, she just asked me what I want from her I'm confused because I never had anynegative intentions Let me hear from lalasticlacla and you guys
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2016
angry
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Coolguy89(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2016
tell her wat u really want,love,sex,money or marriage,it must be one of dem
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Just put yourself in the "friendzone" else you will become enemies cuz there's no valid answer for such questions. She's simply telling you're such a pest. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by cappyLEE200(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Baby:wht do u want frm me?
Me:
Lady! It's cappy...Ur waist,ur waist...All I want is ur waist. Ogbeni Op,try my response as u stay blessed
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by cruzita(f): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2016
tell her what u want from her,girlfriend or friendzone?
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Its a normal question and am sure u knw wat u want frm her so jus be direct nd sincere, a relationship is a win win situation give and acept u definatly must want sumtin so dnt tak ha question to be akward its not its normal
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by itokam: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2016
No special technique for answering such questions....jusst be blunt! If u wanna feck her just tell her! Simple

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by AlexCk: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Nairakit:
we often chat on whatsapp. suddenly, she just asked me what I want from her
I'm confused because I never had anynegative intentions
Let me hear from lalasticlacla and you guys

Its simple.

Babe i just met: what do u want from me?
Nairakit: kinda like u, can we be friends and get to knw eachother better?
Babe i just met :awwww, soo cute, but im sorry we can't.
Nairakit: no kwams, life's unfair cry
Babe i just met :Yea, shyt happens.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Prowizy2(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Tell her "I want you''

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Nairakit:

In tekno voice: Baby girl, I want your superghetti

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by vault(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
I want you
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by osesology(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nairakit:
Simply use this line from wizkid;
BABY: What do
you want from me?
NAIRAKIT: I want ur body sleeping in my beeeed!
Trust me, it works everytime

and dont forget to thank me later.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tell her you want her kitty
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tell her what you want. Just what you want.
Don't mind the guy above me. He's addicted to diff kitty cats undecided
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by oodua1stson: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Remember son, you don't have to give her the honest answer

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Enockia(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
i always answer dat with a simple question
bae: wat do u want from me
me: wat do u think?

works all the time
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by ritababe(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Enockia:
i always answer dat with a simple question bae: wat do u want from me me: wat do u think? bae: I don't know, that's why I ask
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Lovelynature(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
A lady once asked me the question and I couldn't answer her
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Lagusta(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'll tell her: babe, you know you also want what I want, so lets just give each other what we want and know that we got what we wanted.....

The bae would forget she asked.....

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Lovelynature(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
A lady once asked me the question and I couldn't answer her, maybe because I didn't really want to date her

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nairakit(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
cappyLEE200:
Baby:wht do u want frm me?
Me:
Lady! It's cappy...Ur waist,ur waist...All I want is ur waist. Ogbeni Op,try my response as u stay blessed
grin
In iyanya's Voice!
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nairakit(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
itokam:
No special technique for answering such questions....jusst be blunt! If u wanna feck her just tell her! Simple
I want her kitty-Cat
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by uckennety(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'll say I want ALL OF YOU!!!!
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by uckennety(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'll simply say I want ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Adaeze003(f): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lovelynature:
A lady once asked me the question and I couldn't answer her, maybe because I didn't really want to date her

Then you should have said that...

It might sound like a childish question but it takes away a lot of confusion before ya'll dudes start screaming "friendzoned" like someone caged you...

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
I don't even ask this question anymore, so naive tongue
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by summerflame(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Simple answer - I want us to be into a relationship where we can be sharing the same thoughts and ideas together to become one. Let me be your Adam and u be my eve, let me be your jack and u be my rose, be my Juliet and I'll be your Romeo.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by JoeBlocks(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
skarlett:
I don't even ask this question anymore, so naive tongue
Em, can I get an inkling as to the type of question you ask? Cos I might be sending some wooing your way... smiley
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by falseman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just tell her you want something serious from her and say it like you mean it kiss

Or you want to be the father of her unborn kids
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Lovelynature(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adaeze003:

Then you should have said that...

It might sound like a childish question but it takes away a lot of confusion before ya'll dudes start screaming "friendzoned" like someone caged you...
hahaha friendzone ke? I just wanted to cut some share because the babe set no be small and she seemed to know my intention. I didn't want to talk about relationship as I wasn't ready to date her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO / She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.