Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) (31550 Views)

Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Ebuka Or Banky W, Who Rocked The Pink Agbada Better? / Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407:

Its my tailor and he did not even charge much o
Send me his number ASAP if he's on the island. Thanks.
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by sheedy407(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
anumide:
sheedy407 darling, are you single?

tongue tongue tongue
No, im double but you can val me cos my gf wont
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by sheedy407(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
olaolulazio:

Send me his number ASAP if he's on the island. Thanks.
he is on d mainland but u can still work with him dou
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Saved2Serve: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
when i saw a picture of you on ur profile, i certainly took it that is not all organism that needs response. Just look at how beggarly you look, yet you have the gumption to insult someone you dont know.
Speechless3:
I guess to you looking fair is looking healthy undecided mtcheew.
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
You hav started new trend now oh.... Very soon nairaland go start to create threads on who rock this beta.... Hopfully som1 wil compare himself to denrele grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by tse1v1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
WHATS THE NAME OF THE DESIGN? AND WHATS THE TOTAL COST FOR SEWING IT
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by cmoney22222: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice on you too. Make I launch my own. Who wan compete me?
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Chazzyboy: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407:
Me

MODIFIED
I have carefully read all those comments and for those saying I look hungry, pls I beg you, if you eat more than enough in your house, pls send some food to me.

For those asking for the tailor, I did not collect his contact number, I will visit him again, collect his phone number and send it to those that needs it.
The tailor is in Ikeja
i used 10 yards in all.
For the tailor's number,My contact is on my profile, just inform me and I will send it to u cos I cant post his number on a public forum
. U look good
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Guy,you are not doing bad ,more elbow to your grease.
You just made a bold statement grin
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by oodua1stson: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
kodded:
f you cannt accept criticism please go to the nearest brt lane and end it undecided
u no get sense
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407:

he is on d mainland but u can still work with him dou
okay, lemme have his contact. Thanks.
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
If una need quality ten yards material black color ...Holla me obere ego
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Ghostscript(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
You the boss my Guy
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by juliuscarter(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
like how much does it cost to finish it including the material and sewing?
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by onyowo(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Nlander rocks jor....this e Money colour wan blind my eyes ohhhh...

1 Like

Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by ring7(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
The environment thou
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by esejessy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
cappyLEE200:
The two actually rock it well...Just that one snapped his pix in wack backgroud#i no mention names wink
he should ave snapped it ur father's compound now... Mtchweeeeee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by sheedy407(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
juliuscarter:
like how much does it cost to finish it including the material and sewing?
Almost 25k
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Billionsmith: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Imortal001:
The nairalander jooor

That guy s good looking
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Panzerfaust(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407:
Me

MODIFIED
I have carefully read all those comments and for those saying I look hungry, pls I beg you, if you eat more than enough in your house, pls send some food to me.

For those asking for the tailor, I did not collect his contact number, I will visit him again, collect his phone number and send it to those that needs it.
The tailor is in Ikeja
i used 10 yards in all.
For the tailor's number,My contact is on my profile, just inform me and I will send it to u cos I cant post his number on a public forum
Na you..bt I dey suspect say you jus wan advertise your tailor also.
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Iroh88(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407:
Me

MODIFIED

The tailor is in Ikeja
i used 10 yards in all.
Dude you nailed it!! E Money's got nothing on you per these pics. cool

What's the price range of this? Would like to get me one. And do remember to make the number available. Lastly, don't forget to get your commission for this wonderful marketing. wink

Nice one.
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by MisteerConcord(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na u biko
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Chimeluv(f): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
the nairalander rocked it better than Emoney....... grin
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407:

And you are the one that looks so healthy while I am malnourished.
Pls show us your picture
oga sheedy, you are looking very good in that agbada,
Na you be boss,
Abeg in case you dey find gateman or you wan dash pesin something,

Am available oh
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
sheedy407 you won this hands down. Prefer your color as well. Good one!
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by Idydarling(f): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
oga, I dey feel ur swag
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by zealot4me(f): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
The op definitely, you look cute kiss
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by katolistic(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
OP you killed it man. I also nailed it here .

Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by bson: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yawning

Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by horbafemie(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Abeg who Iz e-money?.....Nlander all the way

I in lag? I wan sow the same tin make u promot ur tailor nao
Re: E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) by RomanyChi(f): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
@OP - you're a fashionista cool stylish! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Uche Jombo Dumped By Famous Nollywood Clique / Yemi Alade Steps Out In See-Through Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.