Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? (650 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2016
I know few married men whose wives are career woman.They fight everyday over one issues or the other at home.Some,their wives won't prepare meal at home for the family.She will go and purchase meals in fastfood joints for the family to eat.This habit has caused a lot of domestic violence between couples at home.Nothing is as sweet as eating meals prepared by your wife.Some,their husbands will be the one to drive the children to and from school because the wife leaves and come home at her own discretion.If her husband utter a word,quarrel will start.Some,the wife will seek the services of househelp who will eventually become ogas side chicks.This scandal will also result in domestic violence.These are some of the reasons that scare men away from career women.
Guyz who have experienced such should please contribute.
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Not all men and I have real life examples.
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2016
LoL!grin

just insecure, shallow-minded ones.
They feel like it's belittling to their ego...Somewhat emasculating to their Swollen "Masculinity".cry

Anyways, There's No way I'm getting Involved with such men!undecided Whatever happened to Being equal halves? better halves?
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by vault(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

just insecure, shallow-minded ones.
They feel like it's belittling to their ego...Somewhat emasculating to their Swollen "Masculinity".cry

Anyways, There's No way I'm getting Involved with such men!undecided Whatever happened to Being equal halves? better halves?

and you really think that's equal halves..... that way you are turning your husband to the wife.
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by Strahovski1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Insecure men I guess
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
vault:

and you really think that's equal halves..... that way you are turning your husband to the wife.
LoL!grin

And what's so Bloody Bad about being The "Wife"? Is there some type of invisible leprosy-like side effects attached to the title?
LoL! It's almost like the title is a "Curse" Or something?

You talk Like A Wife Must Always be "Below" her husband. That's the mentality I shun against! They should be equal Partners.

That way No one would feel the need of "belittling'' Anyone. Or in Your case "Being the wife"
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by vault(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

And what's so Bloody Bad about being The "Wife"? Is there some type of invisible leprosy-like side effects attached to the title?
LoL! It's almost like the title is a "Curse" Or something?

You talk Like A Wife Must Always be "Below" her husband. That's the mentality I shun against! They should be equal Partners.

That way No one would feel the need of "belittling'' Anyone. Or in Your case "Being the wife"

well sorry but thats Africa 4 you....... real men don't control or dictate to a wife but they are always masters of their homes not the other way round
Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
vault:

well sorry but thats Africa 4 you....... real men don't control or dictate to a wife but they are always masters of their homes not the other way round
Sighs.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Really Threatened About Their Fiancee's Career Successes? by cruzita(f): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
that's their headache .they have to get used to it

(1) (Reply)

OGA She Comot Since Last Night *lol* / Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background / We Can't Wait To Start Our Life Together: The Talented R & B Singer, Neyo Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.