Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. (5722 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Thread For Ladies That Love Football / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by 2dice(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

please wait in line.undecided

naaa...u are too shy to send yours .huh grin
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mehnn,,,i bet u guys dnt have 1 iota of wat ur missinggrin...is it the excitement?,,is it the upsets liecester is giving chelsea, man u and mancitygrin, or is it the suspence??,,,

Remove premiership every weekend and 90% of nigerians will go on a street protestcheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mehnn,,,i bet u guys dnt have 1 iota of wat ur missinggrin...is it the excitement?,,is it the upsets liecester is giving chelsea, man u and mancitygrin, or is it the suspence??,,,

Remove premiership every weekend and 90% of nigerians will go on a street protestcheesy...

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
odinese:

[size=30pt]like how many
Days do they
Show fùtball??
Ain't it just Saturday's
And Sunday's??
So WTF are talking
About?? ...does
he not have time for
You the other days??
Or you just wanna make
Some stupid noice
On here??! Lastly,
Let's see your ugly face
So lemme know if I may
be the right person for
the job.
[/size] sad
...i just wonder o...girls are so hell bent in having attention, dey want to own u by all means...obssession @it's peak undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by DrTizzle: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
i don't know if they get paid for watching football or something else.i have been so unlucky having relationships with guys that loves futbal so much they forget you ever existed when they are glue to the tv screen watching football match.same thing happened yesterday evening and i told him "it over" not even minding val is just some days from now.is there still guys that don't care about football?

k
I seriously was not going to reply this thread but I couldn't just bare the total sense of grotesquery to be derived from all the rubbish you wrote. I know your type. You want a guy that you can tweak any how abi. If it were possible, you'll lock your guy in a cupboard and go about your daily scandals. When you get back, you open the cupboard and allow him breath a bit and do all sort of things to him. And when you are done, lock him back in the cupboard abi. You are not even ashamed of yourself. This only proves my point that ladies are the most selfish beings that ever walked the face of the earth. The day you stop using hair extensions on your head is the day men will also stop watching football. Instead of trying to turn your boyfriend into your regular everyday sanitary pad, why not embrace what he loves, coz that's the rational thing to do. See dis konkonbility, so because he was carried away by a football match is the reason you left him. So where were you all this while? Are you from planet Pluto? Or are you from no planet at all. Like nothing, you just appeared from no where. You have a problem my freind and so is every other single lady with a similar perspective. The question to ask yourself is this, if my brother was the one watching football and got carried away, will I disown him. You better wake up from your fantasy. I love football, but not like that sef, but when I am watching a very serious match, forget, for that ninety minute, is either you get crazy with me, or shut the door behind you. Coz believe it or not, you don't exist at that specified point in time. Why is this so, you might be asking, well to be sure, you'll have to carry out series of pre-meditative and psycho-statistical analysis revolving around the mans behaviorism. Maybe after 90 years of loneliness, you'll finally understand why men don't give a flying F about boo-boos or boo-baes when they are watching a serious game. Maybe after then, you can be happy you know the reason and rest in peace. Finally, if you are looking for a guy that doesn't love football, or when watching football, still has your time..Go to DELUSION WONDERLAND...He's waiting for you there....This girl dey vex me....mtchweeeeee

6 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by DrTizzle: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
i don't know if they get paid for watching football or something else.i have been so unlucky having relationships with guys that loves futbal so much they forget you ever existed when they are glue to the tv screen watching football match.same thing happened yesterday evening and i told him "it over" not even minding val is just some days from now.is there still guys that don't care about football?

k
I seriously was not going to reply this thread but I couldn't just bare the total sense of grotesquery to be derived from all the rubbish you wrote. I know your type. You want a guy that you can tweak any how abi. If it were possible, you'll lock your guy in a cupboard and go about your daily scandals. When you get back, you open the cupboard and allow him breath a bit and do all sort of things to him. And when you are done, lock him back in the cupboard abi. You are not even ashamed of yourself. This only proves my point that ladies are the most selfish beings that ever walked the face of the earth. The day you stop using hair extensions on your head is the day men will also stop watching football. Instead of trying to turn your boyfriend into your regular everyday sanitary pad, why not embrace what he loves, coz that's the rational thing to do. See dis konkonbility, so because he was carried away by a football match is the reason you left him. So where were you all this while? Are you from planet Pluto? Or are you from no planet at all. Like nothing, you just appeared from no where. You have a problem my freind and so is every other single lady with a similar perspective. The question to ask yourself is this, if my brother was the one watching football and got carried away, will I disown him. You better wake up from your fantasy. I love football, but not like that sef, but when I am watching a very serious match, forget, for that ninety minute, is either you get crazy with me, or shut the door behind you. Coz believe it not, you don't exist at that specified point in time. Why is this so, you might be asking, well to be sure, you'll have to carry out series of pre-meditative and psycho-statistical analysis revolving around the mans behaviorism. Maybe after 90 years of loneliness, you'll finally understand why men don't give a flying F about boo-boos or boo-baes when they are watching a serious game. Maybe after then, you can be ahhppy you know the reason and rest in peace. Finally, if you are looking for a guy that doesn't love football, or when watching football, still has your time..Go to DELUSION WONDERLAND...He's waiting for you there....This girl dey vex me....mtchweeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Goodnuel: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol

Football bores me. I'm not a fan of it. I cant stay beyond 2 minutes looking at it
You need Jesus bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oma307:
Nice one, i wish my gf could understand

She'll understand someday.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Strahovski1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Goodnuel:
You need Jesus bro.

I'm not a Christian sorry.

Since when is football important for a man?
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by GeniusDavid(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good luck with that, Football is directly proportional to ur Telemundo, Romance novels, Korean bla bla bla. here's a secret; Boys respect girls who like football, and it triples when they support the same team... That Beautiful Moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Bisiebae(f): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Better date Football lover jeje
.. Or u end up with gay[right][/right] ...kidding... Ofcourse I'm not shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by iykekelvins(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
I want a girlfriend that doesn't watch Zee world or Telemundo.. You girls tho undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by TheAziz: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
can you stop watching zee world and telemundo?
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by yungmarshall(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
I love chelsea fc more than my girlfriend
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by gemale(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
Wld he also get paid 4 dating u? E b lyk say d extraterrestrial powers wey dey carry ebo 2 orita meta 4 u nt 2 marry dey very strong. Hear talk! U break up with guy on top football? Which guy go wan carry hand pick bad market lyk u? U want make man sacrifice 1 of D few things wey dey bring happiness come im lyf 2 dey listen 2 ur nagging? Na women lyk u dey send send men enta grave b4 dem tym. BTW GUNNERS 4 LYF!!!! NZOGBU ENYIMBA ENYI!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by gemale(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
Read my finger writings-----I hate football with my whole heart, with every fibre of my being dammit!!!
Guy Maka y? So because of love 4 puna, u dey deny football, every boy's 1st love? Nigga, pvssies come & go bt Barclay's premier League, LA Liga, Bundesliga, uefa champions' league, FA cup, FIFA world cup, AFCON, euros, NPFL, serie A, French ligue 1 etc stay eternal.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
I hope so
airmirthd1:

She'll understand someday.
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by charlescyprian: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hi pals,foot ball is not a crime but letting ur self b controlled by it, dats madness. I don't watch nor play ND will never pay a kobo to watch some1 make his/her millions, but am not again any Dude cus its choice but lastly, Guys pls learn to pay attention to ur women cus dey love DAT very much, call, text,chat, b their companion ND no man can ever take u woman,same 2d ladies...........ladies on whatsapp let's chat, don't chat me if u know ur a good girl cus I love den nasty ND wild...08054625559

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by aykeys12: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
personally once I am watching a live match even old ones its 90 minutes break from probs. Bea what's money without happiness. one day just go and watch a match I recommend Chelsea fc match your life will never remain the same na your type they fight for remote every 6pm zee world the promise they won't let you rest because of some people who act as if fools are the ones watching. babe u cat win jion us up Chelsea top 7 all d way
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm it will be hard , even gay guys like watching football, I guess they have a thing for balls.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
aykeys12:
personally once I am watching a live match even old ones its 90 minutes break from probs. Bea what's money without happiness. one day just go and watch a match I recommend Chelsea fc match your life will never remain the same na your type they fight for remote every 6pm zee world the promise they won't let you rest because of some people who act as if fools are the ones watching. babe u cat win jion us up Chelsea top 7 all d way
Lol Chelsea of all teams

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2016
kamirun225:
Read my finger writings-----I hate football with my whole heart, with every fibre of my being dammit!!!

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by vislabraye(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2016
figur8:

Would you prefer a womaniser to a football addict
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by openmine(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Lol...
So because of soccer u parted ways wit ur bf...?
instead of talking or communicating d issue with him about how d football is making him lose interest in u...u r asking him to choose between u and football....
I guess I don't need 2 ask how old u r....

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2016
openmine:
Lol...
So because of soccer u parted ways wit ur bf...?
instead of talking or communicating d issue with him about how d football is making him lose interest in u...u r asking him to choose between u and football....
I guess I don't need 2 ask how old u r....

Married women would pray that their husband should at least stay home and be crazy about football, am guessing she's in her early twenties sounds young to me

1 Like

Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by Parpor(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2016
figur8:
deal?
Yes Deal. 08036973431/drop your number
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by benebaby77: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

We could only BUT dream.undecided
Finding a guy in "NIGERIA" That's not so freaked Up about football is like Looking for a needle in a haystack!undecided It's ALMOST impossible.

Can't date a football junkie tho....Mbanu!lipsrsealed

They exist in large number.... I don't like football and I know a significant number of guys who despise watching football...
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by lawrykings(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
The sprinting on the pitch, great techniques of the players on pitch, coordination of the team, neat passing, beautiful goals, and how it was orchestrated, rivalry between the teams, noise from the supporters in stadium sometimes game betting all these create intense atmosphere of excitement to a MALE because footbal is logical...MALEs are somehow logical than the FEMALEs, so if u nt loving it, its simply becos u'r female ( 1 out of 10 females do though) as for your man u intend leaving, i'ld suggest u talk it out with him and let him knw how you feel when eva he watches! #COMMUNICATION.

He may wona change approach if he cares abt you, you cant change him frm watchn though!
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by donbenedict(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

We could only BUT dream.undecided
Finding a guy in "NIGERIA" That's not so freaked Up about football is like Looking for a needle in a haystack!undecided It's ALMOST impossible.

Can't date a football junkie tho....Mbanu!lipsrsealed
u have one as a friend already na
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by leksymaxy(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2016
I love watching football, but it can never replace my gf... Figure8.....can we talk privately?
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by cognize: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2016
DrTizzle:

k
I seriously was not going to reply this thread but I couldn't just bare the total sense of grotesquery to be derived from all the rubbish you wrote. I know your type. You want a guy that you can tweak any how abi. If it were possible, you'll lock your guy in a cupboard and go about your daily scandals. When you get back, you open the cupboard and allow him breath a bit and do all sort of things to him. And when you are done, lock him back in the cupboard abi. You are not even ashamed of yourself. This only proves my point that ladies are the most selfish beings that ever walked the face of the earth. The day you stop using hair extensions on your head is the day men will also stop watching football. Instead of trying to turn your boyfriend into your regular everyday sanitary pad, why not embrace what he loves, coz that's the rational thing to do. See dis konkonbility, so because he was carried away by a football match is the reason you left him. So where were you all this while? Are you from planet Pluto? Or are you from no planet at all. Like nothing, you just appeared from no where. You have a problem my freind and so is every other single lady with a similar perspective. The question to ask yourself is this, if my brother was the one watching football and got carried away, will I disown him. You better wake up from your fantasy. I love football, but not like that sef, but when I am watching a very serious match, forget, for that ninety minute, is either you get crazy with me, or shut the door behind you. Coz believe it or not, you don't exist at that specified point in time. Why is this so, you might be asking, well to be sure, you'll have to carry out series of pre-meditative and psycho-statistical analysis revolving around the mans behaviorism. Maybe after 90 years of loneliness, you'll finally understand why men don't give a flying F about boo-boos or boo-baes when they are watching a serious game. Maybe after then, you can be happy you know the reason and rest in peace. Finally, if you are looking for a guy that doesn't love football, or when watching football, still has your time..Go to DELUSION WONDERLAND...He's waiting for you there....This girl dey vex me....mtchweeeeee
Chairman I owe u one BIG STOUT!
Re: I Want A Guy Who Doesn't Love Football For A Serious Relationship. by chigoizie7(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2016
figur8:
deal?

And u also have to forget your phone ever existed too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant / Every Young Man Should Read This / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.