Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Topic CLOSED - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Topic CLOSED (2000 Views)

Poem: When I Closed My Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
These Story is a complete work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events used in the story are all products of the author’s imagination.
Prologue
I was once a hustler on the street of Lagos, trying to make fame in my music career, I did all sort of jobs such as, selling pure water in the busy traffic of oshodi, working at the car wash, and all other jobs you can think of. I tried giving up on my hustle to go back home, But on a second thought something in my mind always pushed me to continue until these very moment I found a Place to begin my career in Music..

Author:Bellovers
Lagos,Nigeria
All rights reserved ©2016.
------------------------------------
Characters.
Stephen Alakija- Frankay
Feranmi Jones- …….
Francis Okedili- Okebeatz
Emmanuel Olorunwa- stephen’s friend
Mr Bayo Alakija- Stephen’s Dad
Mrs Judith Alakija-stephen’s Mom
Uncle mike- Stephen,s uncle
Angela-stephen,s sister
Princess--stephen,s sister
Mary--stephen,s sister
Anna- Emmanuel sister

I will like to invite my special people them.
Donkross1
Mattkent
Heemah
Girlhaley
Rukkydelta
Dandypearl
Tgold1
Sageez
Afz9095
And the others..
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Stephen Howfa na, you know see as everybody just they hail you for that carnival yesterday’’ Emmanuel said. My brother Na God oo’’ Stephen replied him. The beginning of stephen’s Road to success…….FLASHBACK

Stephen was the only male child out of the 4 children his parents had. His Parents were okay in their family,They never lacked anything, His Father wanted him to pursue a Degree in Philosophy, But he had the passion for music, which his father hated him for that.

Stephen was born on May 14 1996, he was just 17 years old when his Father told him to leave his house if he won’t follow his rules, He left their house at ikeja Gra to live with his mummy’s younger brother at oshodi.

Stephen, your mum just told me all that happened at home, I gladly like your courage and I will keep on supporting you in any ways I can, I heard of your song on your mum’s phone and I strongly believe you are talented, just keep it up and ‘’the sky is your limit’’ uncle mike said.

Thank you so much uncle mike, Stephen said. Uncle mike was a 31yrs old Businessman into computer sales, he graduated from the University of Lagos accounting with a 2:1. After working with the Eco bank for ^ months, he left to start his own business at computer village,he lived as a bachelor for all these years, he never wished to get married sooner.
A middle aged guy walked in about Stephen’s age, uncle Mike walked uptohim and went outside with him, Kwame fell on the Bed, he has started to miss his three sister’s he loved them a lot, he determined to make it in his music no matter what and show his father what he is made off.

Uncle mike walked back inside with the other guy, Emmanuel meet my cousin Stephen,Stephen meet Emmanuel my neighbour.

They both exchanged handshakes and Uncle mike teased Emmanuel about Stephen being the next rated in the headies 2017 ‘’ if only he knew how his teasing was gonna be a reality’’. Stephen I have to go back to shop, Emmanuel, please show him around, uncle mike said and headed out of the house.

They both walked outside and strolled around oshodi, Stephen got to know emmanuel’s parent was both a custom officer and had an immediate younger sister and a junior brother, he also gets to know Emmanuel schools at yabatech.

Emmanuel also got to know that Stephen was an upcoming artiste, he had three sister’s and Stephen had no idea in forwarding his education because he got to know the reason for Stephen coming to leave with his uncle.

Emmanuel and Stephen knew they were going to be best of friends, Night came and his uncle drove into the compound with his End of discussion Honda Accord. He walked in and found Stephen sitting down In the parlour focusing on HIPTV.

I got a surprise for you, his uncle said and threw Stephen a box covered in a nylon and walked inside. About a minute later Stephen ran into his uncle room prostrating on the floor. Uncle mike am so grateful, I don’t even think of myself buying a new phone yet but here I am holding an Iphone 5s, am so grateful uncle mike, He said hugging his uncle.

Common boy, I was given the phone as a gift from a client and as you can see I have an iphon6 so I decided to bring it home to you, because your mom told me your phone is faulty, uncle mike said.
Stephen as from next week am going to Send you to my friend’s place over at ikeja to learn how to produce and hang around him, ever since I sent him your song he called me to call you over.

SOURCE-©BELLOVERS
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Uncle mike am so grateful, thank you very much, Stephen said and was about going out of uncle mike’s room when uncle mike called him over and sat him down.

Stephen’’ Tell me what are your plans and Budget to bring you out and gain a little popularity, uncle mike asked. Uncle its very hard in the music industry, if I get up to ‘’200k I can gain a little bit popularity, Stephen said.

Uncle mike knew he had the 200k to give Stephen because he had close to 3million naira in his account but he wanted him to taste suffering and hustle like he did.

He held Stephen’s hand and told him he is going to give him a hundred thousand, Stephen jumped up in joy thanking uncle mike. Stephen these 100k am going to give you is to enable you find something to do with it and earn more money to enable your music career grow, uncle mike said.

Stephen knelt down and thanked uncle mike, Stephen I believe in you, so go out there and hustle the real life and make it on life, don’t join bad gangs and remember The son of whom you are, uncle mike said and walked out to the parlour.

Stephen went to his room and immediately brought out his sim-card and inserted it into his iphone, he jumped around happily, he never thought of using an iphone so fast. ‘’I guess God has many things coming my way, he said’’

SOURCE:BELLOVERS.
next update comes after comments..... please And Also correct my mistakes..
Re: Topic CLOSED by Rukkydelta(f): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Runs and take the front row................nice one
Re: Topic CLOSED by KlarkDevlin: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not interesting(
Re: Topic CLOSED by donkross1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
KlarkDevlin:
Not interesting(

shocked nawa to you oo.

Bellovers see me for corner here! Continue with your tori joor.
Re: Topic CLOSED by Afz9095(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bellover. M wit u on dis pls kontinu........
Re: Topic CLOSED by Afz9095(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
donkross1:

shocked nawa to you oo.

Donkross1 my guy i c u. lng tym
Re: Topic CLOSED by NidaxJ(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
ride on bro!!!
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
sorry guys, i no no wetin i do nairaland o,them just Ban me for one day.. am bk sha.
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
KlarkDevlin:
Not interesting(
i dont blame u u got no story to write na,so just sharrap And be looking.. #Biatch..
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Afz9095:
Bellover. M wit u on dis pls kontinu........
bro me Thanks...
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
donkross1:

shocked nawa to you oo.

bro me Thanks so much, palingenesis was one of my best too. #jahbless
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
NidaxJ:
ride on bro!!!
Thanks bro
Re: Topic CLOSED by pguy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
U r so whack guy its like u r out of idea. Better u end d story because am nt sure u r up to d task . U suck
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 2:17am On Mar 02, 2016
pguy:
U r so whack guy its like u r out of idea. Better u end d story because am nt sure u r up to d task . U suck
loool I can see u suffering from Brain syndrome, people we're not following the story so I had no option than to stop.. I can't be wasting ma time writing just to see no one appreciate it..
#dummkompf
Re: Topic CLOSED by pguy(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2016
bellovers:

loool I can see u suffering from Brain syndrome, people we're not following the story so I had no option than to stop.. I can't be wasting ma time writing just to see no one appreciate it..
#dummkompf
dats because ur story is dull, not interesting, boring u knw maybe u shd try go learn more about other tins because writing doesn't suit uu. U lack talent
Re: Topic CLOSED by pguy(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
bellovers:

#dummkompf
I jst confirmed now dat u r a real agbero yeye pikin
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
pguy:
dats because ur story is dull, not interesting, boring u knw maybe u shd try go learn more about other tins because writing doesn't suit uu. U lack talent
eeyah, I appreciate your comment sha..
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
pguy:
I jst confirmed now dat u r a real agbero yeye pikin
haha. Donkross1 come help me see these Dumm.. U say I lack talent, I went through ur profile only to see u asking for olosho,Who is the main agbero,Don't just carry your cheap phones and start ranting on nairaland..
you say I lack talent and u ain't got Any short story all u no na in need of olosho.U can't even upload ur picture to see how ugly u are..
Dude I may lack talent but at least I wrote a story which people appreciated even being a novice.
Get yourself a Job, I could offer you a job if u don't mind.. #wahnsinnig
U even asking people *what's their best bleep position* Guy your case dey ur village chief priest.. U need the MFM type of deliverance.
Re: Topic CLOSED by donkross1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
bellovers:

haha. Donkross1 come help me see these Dumm.. U say I lack talent, I went through ur profile only to see u asking for olosho,Who is the main agbero,Don't just carry your cheap phones and start ranting on nairaland..
you say I lack talent and u ain't got Any short story all u no na in need of olosho.U can't even upload ur picture to see how ugly u are..
Dude I may lack talent but at least I wrote a story which people appreciated even being a novice.
Get yourself a Job, I could offer you a job if u don't mind.. #wahnsinnig
U even asking people *what's their best bleep position* Guy your case dey ur village chief priest.. U need the MFM type of deliverance.

Lol it is well bro.
Re: Topic CLOSED by bellovers(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
donkross1:

Lol it is well bro.
Broda mi, how ya side
Re: Topic CLOSED by donkross1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
bellovers:

Broda mi, how ya side

We thank God oo. Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Rapist (short story) / Owl In Our Estate A.K.A The Challenge / The 2009 Nse And Fbn Essay Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.