Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme (32091 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by DailyPost: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
From Israel Ibeleme

BEHIND THE LENS: THE AMAECHI LEGACY IN RIVERS STATE by Israel Ibeleme

Going round with the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on Inspection and Verification Tour of Federal Government projects build by State Governments in the South West, I decided to show how much the Honorable Minister performed in building Federal roads while he served as Governor of Rivers State for 8 years.
I call it THE AMAECHI LEGACY IN RIVERS STATE
I cannot tell this story without showing you photographic proofs of the massive projects completed by the Amaechi administration. I hope you find time to go through them
Thank you.

A Federal Government Road built and completed by the administration of former Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

See Photos Below.

https://web.facebook.com/iisraelc/media_set?set=a.1126357024042324&type=3&pnref=story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by DailyPost: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by DailyPost: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TippyTop(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
The uncompleted monorail is his real legacy, the legacy of Looting.

TRAINS TO NO WHERE
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HXLVOMVCc84/VYq2ZkzHEaI/AAAAAAAAEjE/0EkkVZcph2c/s1600/cnstRivers02.jpg[/img]

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by allanphash7(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rotimi baba

I can say it anytime anyday anywhere that is on BRF and Amaechi that have something in their skull

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by lacasera14(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
It baffles me to my bones how any rational human will bodly stand to say that Amaechi did nothing in Rivers State, he had great plans for the state which we hoped dakuku would have continued in line with the vision but it's quite unfortunate we now have a thug for a governor who's now taking vain glory on his enemy and predecessor's legacies. I weep for my dear state.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by knuckbuck(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
How did we go from federal road to showing houses?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by LordAdam: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aisha rice at work.

In my opinion, Amaechi did well in Rivers, but he was also monumentally corrupt. My gripe with him is his holier-than-thou attitude that he borrowed from PMB. Imagine the idiot saying he has not received bribe in his life and that he does not like money. A known cultist.

Let him enjoy his 60 seconds of fame while it lasts.

-Lord

27 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by jejemanito: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rotimi Amaechi destroyed whatever legacy he had by choosing to be the chink in the armour of Niger Deltans in the war against Northerners' unquenched hunger to reap where they did not sow

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by JingoOAU(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just wait for them to come for your head...even all the projects GEJ executed for the whole country were not this much

11 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by mimibright(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
You mean the projects that where never completed angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by omocheche(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good, very nice this is why he was in that position anyways very good.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nobody can cover Amaechi's legacy in Rivers State. Over 400 schools alone is record breaking.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by GodpunishBuhari: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amaechi don pay this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
The General of common sense revolution remains the best Rivers governor in her history in terms of delivering infrastructures for his people.
We knew how this state was when Odili left and how Amaechi left. The difference is clear. Only gullible fools and Ipob charlatans will say otherwise.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HXLVOMVCc84/VYq2ZkzHEaI/AAAAAAAAEjE/0EkkVZcph2c/s1600/cnstRivers02.jpg[/img]

THIS REMAINS AMAECHI's GREATEST LEGACY

I dont think many people understand the scope of the Monorail nor the cost and Engineering required to achieve this monumental project.

I will however fault the pre-engineering of this project as I feel it was ill advised for him to place this on the side of the road as against the center of the Road.

One thing I know for sure is that when that project is completed, RIVERS STATE will surely remember the Man who started this project; Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi (Best Governor on record in Rivers State's history & The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima).

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by nely(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
#Leave Lie for Mohammed.... #am not a criminal, am not a terrorist, am a responsible and hard working Nigerian..... Leave dull for dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Clerverly: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Only People That Throw Jabs @ Amaechi are The Same Useless IPOB Youths Who Hates Anything Good About Nigeria....No Sane Rivers Person Will Open His Mouth To Speak Evil About The Lion Of Ubima...He Loves His With Passion....

Meanwhile, The Evils Being Sowed By The IPOB Charlatans In Nigeria Will Definitely Consume Them Sooner Than Later...

Thank You Rotimi Amaechi...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Bluezy13(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm not from Rivers
But,
Sincerely, Rotimi did wonders in Rivers during his era

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by spacebus: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
is it not the monorail money that was used to finance the election?him try sha

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Clerverly: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by tym92(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
k
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Hemdy4jazz: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Where are the wailers and the their Twitter senator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
TippyTop:
The uncompleted monorail is his real legacy, the legacy of Looting.

TRAINS TO NO WHERE

Can u swear with ur life that these repeated pictures u presented here when project was ongoing is what we have on ground today?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by kinmayor(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Lion Himself

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by sammy4life2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided undecided undecided showing us houses for road

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Igwe9(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
I thought they said Jonathan did not do anything for PH people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by ilyas26(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Children of hate won't like this
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by nduprincekc(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
nawa o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Geist(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
They will soon come ya head now OP
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Jacko1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
You cannot even produce 20 pictures of things he did... Afta 8 years in office if this is all he did den shame on him

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.