Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life (974 Views)

"I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Kolababe: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
On Sunday, February 7, 2016, at the Mountain Miracle and Liberation Ministries, a.k.a Liberation City, a dead child was prayed back to life in a suspense-filled movie-like scenario.

The six-month old child said to have been ill for weeks was brought to the church by her parents for prayers. Unfortunately, the child gave up the ghost as soon as they arrived the church.

Her frantic parents eventually wept and pushed their way through to the podium where the man of God ministered to other people, and he immediately took the child from them and prayed fervently. Then he dropped the child on the altar and commanded her spirit to come back and the child moved!

The congregation exploded in tumultuous praise as the child continued to move and even later drank some water!

In August of last year as well, the same scenario played out in Kogi State, at the Chris Okafor World Outreach Ministries Crusade venue, in Lokoja. God used Dr Okafor to bring the child in question back to life!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/a-dead-child-is-prayed-back-to-life-at.html#more

Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Kolababe: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wow!
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by ritababe(f): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
brb
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by cruzita(f): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
when I come down from nairaland bus I go believe

1 Like

Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Destined2win: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
What a good advert for this pastor.

Most importantly, what a cause to give praise to God!

When I become President, I will resurrect Nigeria's economy and make it stand tall in the comity of nations. All nations shall run in to partake of the abundance herein.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Twaci(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm undecided

Ok.

To God be the glory.
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
God still raises the dead...
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sai BaBa
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Nichobabe(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kola abeg make I understand, was it the same child in august last year?

The baby must be a cat with 7 lives
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by Masterclass32: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Ancient of days is His Name.
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by saktoy83: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Is that so!!!!! Well nothing is impossible to get crowd in d church. if not rituals, then fake miracle is inevitable. Nigeria pastors....the act of modern pastors
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by gemale(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Make I no talk o! because e fit b legit.
Re: Photos : Nigerian Pastor Raises Dead Child Back To Life by SurefireAsoOke: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hhhmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Breaks Down In Tears After Daughter’s DNA Result(see Here) / Top Four Nigerian Musicians with International Features. / Photos From OAP Freeze's 40th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.