Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) (47753 Views)

Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) / Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi's Twins (Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins) / Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by tym92(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
i
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

She donated food items to a school, Why? She ought to have donated something that will be useful 'learning wise' to the handicap school and not food items. Items like laptops, books, learning aid for the handicap, chairs and tables.....

She is now following the foot-steps of Gov. Ayodele Fayose, who beleive what the Ekiti people needed is food and not social amenities.

Good gesture sha, better than not donating at all.

Iyawo oba alade.
What did you donate sir?
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
It's good! Bt wot on earth is she doing wit dat old man? angry Money? OK ooo, driver go dey Bleep her to her satisfaction! undecided lipsrsealed
That is love at first sight,ask the lady she will tell u.
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Oladimejy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

She donated food items to a school, Why? She ought to have donated something that will be useful 'learning wise' to the handicap school and not food items. Items like laptops, books, learning aid for the handicap, chairs and tables.....

She is now following the foot-steps of Gov. Ayodele Fayose, who beleive what the Ekiti people needed is food and not social amenities.

Iyawo oba alade.
How many things have u donated
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Billionsmith: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
adeshock1:
hmmm noted, alafin sha.

What of skimeh and kamal, where do they stop the case, please let me know.

God bless Nigeria.

Abeg who get nokia pin mouth charger there should borrow me?

Still your guy mr_protocol

Bros, sorry to ask are you from this yonder ?
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Billionsmith: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
adeshock1:
hmmm noted, alafin sha.

God bless Nigeria.

Bros, sorry to ask. are you from this yonder ?

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by 989900: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Win95:
no comment and already in front page

#sponsored

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by khassy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Another media publicity again undecidedundecidedundecided

Do something good for the sake of it and not for media sake..... Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwss undecidedundecidedundecided

NEXT!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oladimejy:
How many things have u donated

I do donate what is useful to people in need and i need not popularised it by taking pictures of what i donated.

Hope this answer your question? TBKL!

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=ritababe post=you are still on a long thing !!!! You no know lalas
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

Iyawo oba alade.

She cuts her cloth according to her coat. she is just a Queen not a politician. She brought out the money from her own purse not a public found. learn how to appreciate someone.

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
ruffbamreal:

She cuts her cloth according to her coat. she is just a Queen not a politician. She brought out the money from her own purse not a public found. learn how to appreciate someone.

Did you read my post at all or you just want to quote me for quoting sake.

My last statement in my post as already taken care of that. ITK

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by jascon1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just can't scream enough over this trash. Why must the under privileged be used as stools for tortoises. I condemn some white folks who go to Nigeria with $2000 and cameras to take negative pics of Africa to sell abroad and make fame. Same thing our celebrities do. Gratuitous gifts used to make front pages of our dailies. That changes nothing. Oprah Winfrey built a school in SA, right? Why can't they do same and fund it if they are genuine?

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
It's good! Bt wot on earth is she doing wit dat old man? angry Money? OK ooo, driver go dey Bleep her to her satisfaction! undecided lipsrsealed

Even the driver wouldn't dare!
Don you kno that any wife of a yoruba kin can not have sex with another man again?
Unless she's 'inherited' inherited' t next king.

The men will all keep dying...a that's not a myth
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by habiham: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

Iyawo oba alade.
u need to grow ...
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Doggieman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
After your derogatory comments already? If she had donated the other, am very sure, you will have a counter suggestion to give. Yet you cant do what she has done much more more doing more....bleeeh sad
MosakuAW:

Iyawo oba alade.
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by obynaDmob(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am seeing nov 23 angry

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Bishop(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
With Lasa fever still not under control and Badirat donating....donating ....runs for cover
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
kayjasper:

Ignorance is bliss!!!

Driver? Sleep with Alaafin's wife?

Well, you think the King is A fool for marrying these many young girls at his advanced age?

No man dares cross any wife of the Alaafin except she has been "released" by the King himself or until he dies!!!

The consequence is dire!!!!
Abi o!...with the calibre of MAGUN they will have laced the poor girl with ehn, it will be difficult for her remarry even when the Alaafin crosses over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by obyno6ix: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Small or big pin?

adeshock1:
hmmm noted, alafin sha.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
habiham:
u need to grow ...

Just like your elders needs to grow too.

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by sapientia(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kids reach out to kids..

we need youths in government to reach out to youths
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by kunlej2: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mods and Nlanders, please stop promoting this type of cheap popularity. all the items here are not worth 50K. there are people on here who have given more than that, and are not of her status.
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by iswallker(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
if you continue digging for gold like this, you soon discover oil... undecided

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by skuribeebo: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
lalasticlala:

Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife Badirat Adeyemi Reaches Out To Physically Challenged Kids

Queen Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi,One of the wives of the Alaafin Of Oyo State, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, recently paid a visit to school for the handicap in Oyo State.She donated food items amongst other things to them.

See Photos:

http://naijagists.com/alaafin-of-oyos-youngest-wife-badirat-adeyemi-donates-to-disabled-children-at-school-for-the-handicap/
let me quick propose to badira . Oh badira marry o baby. Leave this old man alone. I am very strong, am going to satisfy you badira.badira joooorrr,if you refuse I go kill my self o.
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Jossyfwesh(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

Iyawo oba alade.
what have u donated?
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by callmelanner(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
This happened last year... undecided undecided undecided
I think threads aren't checked properly before being moved to frontpage.
We need EFCC's presence in Nairaland
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by Enahi(f): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yoruba people and bleaching Sha, Wife bleach husband follow bleach. Signs of inferiority complex.
Take a closer look at their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by seangy4konji: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omo super blue omo,washes even brighter than it shows...

Omo.
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by marshborn(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Skin bleachers association, she and her husband.
Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jossyfwesh:
what have u donated?
Same Bullshit question! Pls read all comments you will find answer to that.

1 Like

Re: Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) by davidif: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
khassy:

Another media publicity again undecidedundecidedundecided

Do something good for the sake of it and not for media sake..... Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwss undecidedundecidedundecided

NEXT!!!!!!

Man, I wish I could like your post a million times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills / Rare Picture Of Mary Slessor / The "Bushbaby" Tale, Is It Real Or Fake?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.