Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) (22612 Views)

Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose was pictured dancing to traditional tunes from the 'native' women during his visit to the Olufaki of Ifaki, His Royal Highness, Oba Gabriel O. Agbaje Aladegbami IV in his palace yesterday. The Governor promised to attend to all of the town's demands.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/governor-fayose-dances-to-tunes-from.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
more

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Xposer: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
okay

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Femco2016(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
fayose, the Nigerian radio presenter.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
and the winner for the Best Dramatic Governor goes to ...................

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
cc; Seun, Lalasticlala,
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kpomo cutter ,is this all you can do?....chai!!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by emiye(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
He keeps playing to the gallery, he understands a typical african man enjoys vain glorying.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Kpomo cutter ,is this all you can do?....chai!!!!!!

This man keeps on giving you guyz sleepless nights... Zombie ooo zombie eee yeh yeh. Una nor dey tire

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sometimes i wonder if this man is a YORUBA

because he is not a COWARD!!

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am yet to see this man commission any project.

Mr. Ago Fayoshe, I know that u have NL account and I also know the moniker.
Pls no amount of humanitarian service will speak for u as u wrap up ur administration.
I implore u to get serious .

As it stands today, Akpabio is highly regarded in his state more than the any past or present governor.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
cool
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by princeonx: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who the h.ell post pictures of dance?

How person Wan take know if him sabi dance?
E no be you like say he dey tell them to calm down?

Next time post a video instead, kapish?
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by olaolaking: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ekiti people understand better

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by APCcrimes: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
This man is far greater than Awolowo.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Samexdx(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
The poster above me is high on something cheap grin

BTW Fayose give your fellow wailers something to wail about grin

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Baba I thank YOU OLUWA nagode

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Akerry(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sojiboy.......come and see ur gov.?
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fayoseeee, the people's governor...ku ise o! grin
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Akerry(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sojiboy.......come and see ur gov.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by omoijesa(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose 4 show
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Their role model....
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by DONGOYARO1: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
This what Governance and Leadership has been reduced to in Ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by SHARA33: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
I love this man, Fayose carry go. Haters keep on hating, who God has bless, no man can curse
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by blazetitov: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yeye Fowlyose. A master rigger with an unbridled tongue
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by lordcyl3(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
ayodele fayose.. dance might not save d dwindling economy of Nigeria.. but u remain of of d most down to earth governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by lordcyl3(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
ayodele fayose.. dance might not save d dwindling economy of Nigeria.. but u remain one of d most down to earth governor
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by OCTAVO: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by yemmight(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
So unfortunate having this kind of person as a Governor in Ekiti. I have never seen any commissioning in that State but poverty will not let people realize on time. Fayemi embarked on developmental programmes in that State and the citizens were shouting no money. At least this one will sit along the road, eat corn and take shepe in some joints and everybody will shout peoples governor. Igbeyin lo n di oloko ada. I pray it will never be too late for Ekiti people to wake up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by bolex04(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
My man...but go pay una workers salary...

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / Fashola Warns Mend / PDP To FG: Ensure That Fani-Kyode Does Not Die In Detention, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.