Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (75379 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / I Am About Fucking My Ex Girlfriend Elder Sister As Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
daxlasaint:

.... and i bet you those two friends would recommend her to a third friend... puff puff pass tinz grin.... #startuphoe
Darling, she is trying to achieve a goal not establish a careerundecided
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by daxlasaint(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

Darling, she is trying to achieve a goal not establish a careerundecided

Ok lemme get serious.... if he loved you he wouldnt have left you (by you in this case i mean the girl o.... not YOU grin ) and if he's a jerk then most likely the kinda friend hes got that would sleep with his buddy's ex is most likely a jerk too.... so she just slept with two jerks who are more likely to congratulate each other over scoring on your coochie report card and then recommend your coochie to another jerk or two........ OR You really make him jealous, but at what cost? And for what gain.... the punishment has to fit the crime and honestly i dont see how she could possible win by serial screwing his friends to piss him off
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Estharfabian:
That's Some fûcked up thought.undecided

Rather than transforming Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

Most Importantly, Look more sexy(it'll drive him nuts) And Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!grin

he'd regret losing her in No time!grin

grin
Estharfabian:

Rather than transforming Into A dumb, slutty hoe...She should be making something Outta herself. set her priorities straight. Hustle hard, get successful, get some serious cash...undecided

Most Importantly, Look more sexy(it'll drive him nuts) And Buy A Car, Then, Drive past Him and splash some dirt right Up his face!cheesy perfect revenge!grin

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
daxlasaint:

Ok lemme get serious.... if he loved you he wouldnt have left you (by you in this case i mean the girl o.... not YOU grin ) and if he's a jerk then most likely the kinda friend hes got that would sleep with his buddy's ex is most likely a jerk too.... so she just slept with two jerks who are more likely to congratulate each other over scoring on your coochie report card and then recommend your coochie to another jerk or two........ OR You really make him jealous, but at what cost? And for what gain.... the punishment has to fit the crime and honestly i dont see how she could possible win by serial screwing his friends to piss him off

People leave people they love everyday

Why are you trying to make this complicated? Her goal is to hurt her ex.

Is she going to achieve that by sleeping with his friend? Yes, it is highly likely it is going to hurt him.

Case closed! Coochie is overratedsmiley. She would be stupid to linger on it afterwards. She is not looking for series of friends or lots of casual sex. What she wants is her ex's friend!!!
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by daxlasaint(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

Is she going to achieve that by sleeping with his friend? Yes, it is highly likely it is going to hurt him.

Case closed! Coochie is overratedsmiley. She would be stupid to linger on it afterwards. She is not looking for series of friends or lots of casual sex. What she wants is her ex's friend!!!

with the bolded you just made my point for me.... if she really wants to hurt the guy.... then there a ton of better ways to do that than sleeping with his friend.... and if it has to be by sex... why not his dad? Again lemme state my point in one sentense PUNISHMENT HAS TO FIT THE CRIME!
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by doveda: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
daxlasaint:
with the bolded you just made my point for me.... if she really wants to hurt the guy.... then there a ton of better ways to do that than sleeping with his friend.... and if it has to be by sex... why not his dad? Again lemme state my point in one sentense PUNISHMENT HAS TO FIT THE CRIME!

Nah, we are not making the same pinte. Review the content you used ‘coochie' and read mine again.

I am not refuting the fact that there are other ways to hurt him.

I disgaree with your last sentencesmiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by daxlasaint(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
doveda:

Nah, we are not making the same pinte. Review the content you used ‘coochie' and read mine again.

I am not refuting the fact that there are other ways to hurt him.

I disgaree with your last sentencesmiley

i didnt say we were making the same point... i said you just made my point for me grin...

Well if i cant convince you to agree with me no p.... important thing is i aired my opinion.... thats all that should ever realky matter. Namaste smiley
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by prela(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Femco2016:
she just did herself.... A rod remains a rod,unlike a plastic passage that can expand with time....hope u understand my point

No I dnt understand. Pls put it in clear terms grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by thorbar(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.
it cant hurt d guy a bit except if he loves er but come to tink of it...y will he mess wit sm1 he loves...so forgt it dear...dey will only laugh at her silly ass

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by joebeckz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Twaci:
I go with your opinion. But I think it would indeed hurt the guy in question....even if he denies it.
twaci, a guy who intends messing up a gals heart simply doesn't love her and she sleeping with his friend only calls for a drink for the two friends to discuss how foolish and cheap such gal is. The word mostly used in such discussion is, " oboy u sef don collect your share?"
If u are referring to a gal d guy loves then yes, it will hurt but why would a guy mess up a lady he loves anyway.....

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
That one na 1st degree murder cheesy
Estharfabian:
gringrin I pray he dies at once Sef!grin

Na joke o!tongue

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Y na? I for bring u a brkfast on bed na, with d drinks
emmijes3:
. Lolz 4 bottles pls....

No na..
make u knw say me self lov dat ur comment.

Its quite romantic u knw? grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by flowjoe: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
twaci biko gimme ur Facebook I.d smiley

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
lol...They will sit down and laught it out...The idea is dumb
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Bishops10(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
missyQween:
lol...They will sit down and laught it out...The idea is dumb
What are you doing here again? grin
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Y na? I for bring u a brkfast on bed na, with d drinks make u knw say me self lov dat ur comment.

Its quite romantic u knw? grin
. Lolzzz no wahala am waiting..

Romantic? Lolz okay o
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Mekzmoney(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2016
So send me ur home address na...... Make I show ASAP grin
emmijes3:
. Lolzzz no wahala am waiting..

Romantic? Lolz okay o
u deserve to be treated like a queen...... Get back to me shapally wink
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by tammie24: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Estharfabian:

what if you have all these things and he still cheats on you
how do you get back?
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by missyQween(f): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Bishops10:

Looking for you....I don miss u tire grin
Bishops10:

Looking for you....I don miss u tire
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by danidee10(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Twaci:

It wouldn't hurt a bit especially when the guy has added her to his list of conquered pvssy's

Na round table discussion her matter go end

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by mastermind1759(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Payback at her own peril..she wan turn olosho..she is got d GENE in her
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Twaci:
most of the time like 97percent of the time the guy wouldn't give AF, guys would rather talk about how their encounter with her was, the ex might ask his friend how sweet he thinks the ex gfs puna is on the scale of 1-10 or how tight and other funny things. you girls are crazy why on earth would you give a fk and invest time and energy on getting back at an that doesn't give a rat's Azz? fish brain syndrome or what? why carry such hate?! females are really funny.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 11, 2016
jashar:
undecided
my dear can you explain to me things that makes a girl seem cheap?
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 11, 2016
you females are another thing, I read some saying crazy things like fk all his friends, flirt with his friends and some other dumb ideas and you wonder why some guys see y'all as fish brains?
1. what would you gain from making him jealous or hurting him (if that is even possible which I doubt is not)?
2. why carry such grudge in your heart and waste time and precious energy planning how to get back at an ex who DUMPED you? that is so pathetic
3. why look more sexy because you want him to regret what he DUMPED? instead of getting yourself together and meeting a new guy?
4. why try to splash water in him just to get at him?
5. why do all these useless and stupid things just to get what you THINK is a revenge?

When a guy quits a relationship basically it's because he's done with you, Fed up and whatever with the girl. Be you a good or bad girl he's just done with you, how many of you have gone back to the waste bin to pick up a pad you used for your period after dropping it off? even if the pad cleans itself up the chances are very slim because you have been there and done that. If I'm the guy in question I will only feel pity for the girl and maybe we (me, my friend she fked and other pals) might use her as a discussion when drinking or cracking jokes. Might reach as nasty as describing her sexuality and how freaky or not, how good or bad the puna was? with an update from my guy she fked recently. so who is really the loser? she will end up being just a joke.
the dumb girl is killing herself while the guy must have been enjoying his fresh chick smh. Best thing a girl can do is move the fk on, care for those who care about you.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 11, 2016
doveda:

is she going to hurt him? he'll no unless the dude didn't fk her while they were dating.
Rule #2 never call a girl your baby or girlfriend until you must have drilled her oil well. so if the dude did so I see no reason he should hurt.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

you made sense from the start mans lost it from that part you started typing she should look more sexy it'll drive him nuts, drive past him and splash dirt right up his face PERFECT REVENGE. what?
he'd regret losing her in no time! why? because he missed how much she had been splashing dirt up his face? dress more sexy for him? all this only shows and proves one thing, the ex is weak as fk, she's still under his control without him even knowing it or giving AF. If she wants to be successful, more sexy, buy a better car let her do it for herself and not because she's trying to get a revenge which on the other the guy most of the time would be driving a better car than hers, fking a fresh girlfriend of his that he loves more than her and must have moved on while she was still rubbing herself with the craps he left behind. you females really need help, the posts from most of y'all here about this says a negative lot about you all.
btw the girl that typed about moving on no matter how hard it is I duff my hat for you.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 11, 2016
With "friends" like that, his ex would be the least of his worries.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
It sure will hurt and particularly if the boyfriend never had sex with her. I can imagine a friend telling you how good your girlfriend is and you can't relate coz there was no coitús between the both of them. Heartbreaking.
That's why a guy should never call a girl his girlfriend untill he goes on a tour in, out and around pinkyland. The possibility of the guy hurting because he couldn't relate to his friend's story about his encounter with his ex depends on the kind of guy he is bro, some guys quit girls and wouldn't give AF about her and would rather congratulate his friend for accomplishing a mission he couldn't ( in the case where he didn't browse her chempus) rather than hurt and another thing what if the guy that dumped her is dating a fresh girl who is better in physique, head game, tighter puna and other things? hahaha most of the time if emotions are not attached ( a player ) he often gets a better chick. you can go from driving a beetle to driving a Chevrolet trail blazer but can't intentionally dump a mustang and go for a tricycle bro. Basically what I'm saying is the best thing for any dumped girl should do is move on, bear no grudges and enjoy her life. Its no easy yeah but very possible, most of them become damaged goods after experience like this and lose the people th a would have never left in their lives.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Actually, some do, and some don't. That's why I always tell ladies to define and set the terms of any relationship, they want to get into.

Only them will know whether a guy have feelings for them or not. Remember they say "never underestimate the power of a woman's intuition".

a lady can't do that, orally yeah she might but it doesn't mean squat if the guy doesn't feel that way. There's NO PROVED WAY a girl can determine a guy's intention unless the guy had a big red L sign behind him. fk it, any real nigga here knows that sometimes we don't really know if we love a girl untill we have fked with her, after the sex we can define whether it was konjility or lust or infatuation or the real thing. The sex is the test, females are moved by what the hear and most guys have improved and mastered their flow, their facial expressions, the right time to say the words the right tune to use and most importantly how they say the words. The most secure lady can still be played that's why some females still leave a guy that loves and treats them right when a guy with a better game shows up. ndi mgbaji akas; -))
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by ronald4lif(m): 3:40am On Feb 11, 2016
icedbeatz:
That's why a guy should never call a girl his girlfriend untill he goes on a tour in, out and around pinkyland. The possibility of the guy hurting because he couldn't relate to his friend's story about his encounter with his ex depends on the kind of guy he is bro, some guys quit girls and wouldn't give AF about her and would rather congratulate his friend for accomplishing a mission he couldn't ( in the case where he didn't browse her chempus) rather than hurt and another thing what if the guy that dumped her is dating a fresh girl who is better in physique, head game, tighter puna and other things? hahaha most of the time if emotions are not attached ( a player ) he often gets a better chick. you can go from driving a beetle to driving a Chevrolet trail blazer but can't intentionally dump a mustang and go for a tricycle bro. Basically what I'm saying is the best thing for any dumped girl should do is move on, bear no grudges and enjoy her life. Its no easy yeah but very possible, most of them become damaged goods after experience like this and lose the people th a would have never left in their lives.

Very apt.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Twaci:
That's just mean! cheesy
hahahaaaa and fukin his friend just to get back at him is not mean right? :-) funny you.
Re: A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin LoL!grin

Why didn't I think of this?tongue

maybe because you don't know how to drive or how the laws of motion works?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.