Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (66029 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Samexdx(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Space booked
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by deadie(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
ROFL. Scam alert.

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Intendy: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
is this the first person that will die in this church?
either real or fake,there are still more you need to raise from d mogue

4 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dailynews01(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Loeppie
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Vidamia(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Business don land for his church.......when i first read the topic, one particular region just came to my mind
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by doctokwus: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Scammers at work.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by exclusive7(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
God is just so good.... His mercies endures forever.. who will say there is no God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chai! Gullibility is a bad desease. Shepherds deceiving their flock since 0000BC.

Shioooor!

5 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by highpappy: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Here we go again. . .which Doctor pronounced her dead.?

5 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
End time.
He shud come lemme show him my grandpa grave

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
[size=14pt]thats really wonderful.... but cant the pastor bring back hin own GREAT-GRANDFADA BACK TO LIFE TOO na jus question i ask o...

BTW, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I FIT BOOK SPACE FOR THIS THREAD, ABEG?[/size] sad

5 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Interesting... God is Able
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by birmingham04: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see proof that Jesus of today, tomorrow and forever. By my mentor Prophet TB Joshua. More anointing and healing pastor Okafor.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by bebe2(f): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin grin

We hear
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na faint the baby faint, no be die. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Samexdx:
Space booked

Just "." would have been enough. "Space booked" is too long for space booking.
Now u see u narrowly missed front page? grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
birmingham04:
If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see proof that Jesus of today, tomorrow and forever. By my mentor Prophet TB Joshua. More anointing and healing pastor Okafor.

In the last days, many shall be seekers of Signs and Wonders.

And they shall arise amongst them false prophets and shall do miracles in my name.

Jesus knew Niggas like you would not read that passage of the Bible.

6 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
A sedated child was brought out of unconsciousness. I guess they missed the headline

3 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

How did I find my self in this continent called Africa ?

So sad ...

Please commit suicide and I'll sure try to ask who certify you dead. Stop. Sounding dumb, do you really need to ask?

Point blank blank, you don't believe the miracle, I don't too. But babies are not good at acting, so even if it's acted, I give them credit.

But then criticism has a limit.

Be wise

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by kennypoju(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
To God Be The Glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
The child did not die. She had high fever and only fainted as a result of the hot sun the parents went through on their way to church. Anyway, we give all Glory to God because na from faint person dey enter permanent die.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Another splufic parachoicial topic trendib with over 500 people following this thread
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Miracles must happen for Magas to sow seeds, pay Tithes, pay offering, pay pastors offering, 1st fruit offering, special blessings offering etc Alleluia somebody! The baby has risen from death indeed

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
lexxyrule:

Please commit suicide and I'll sure try to ask who certify you dead. Stop. Sounding dumb, do you really need to ask?

Point blank blank, you don't believe the miracle, I don't too. But babies are not good at acting, so even if it's acted, I give them credit.

But then criticism has a limit.

Be wise

You are advising some one to be wise meanwhile you lack wisdom.

You believe in Miracle and God yet, your first advise is that i should commit suicide.

Some one is not dead until he /she is certified dead clinically.

I believe in Miracle but not in Stage Managed Miracle.

The innocent girl might be sick and she is now fine. Not dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by fixedhollies(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

So sad ...

little wonder! It aren't a curse. You cannot control the supernatural! They are things of the Spirit for the children.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Glory!!!! It's not my church, but I believe the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Atlantian: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
There is no such miracle. Its scam.

3 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by khattab02: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

So sad ...

No mind them! They only thought she was dead, so she was resuscitated not brought back to life!

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by fixedhollies(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

So sad ...

little wonder! It aren't a curse. You cannot control the supernatural! They are things of the Spirit for the children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.