Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (66007 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philinho:

I pitied u more than d Dead

Pity yourself please.

Concentrate on your self pity.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by East2West: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:

You are advising some one to be wise meanwhile you lack wisdom.

You believe in Miracle and God yet, your first advise is that i should commit suicide.

Some one is not dead until he /she is certified dead clinically.

I believe in Miracle but not in Stage Managed Miracle.

The innocent girl might be sick and she is now fine. Not dead.

U believe in miracles? And u called ds staged managed? What kind of miracles then do u believe.
Can I know d unstage-managed miracles u have seen and believed in because u truly sounded not to ever believed one before.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
That's no way God won't answer that prayer,can you are the passion he cried with?
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
East2West:

U believe in miracles? And u called ds staged managed? What kind of miracles then do u believe.
Can I know d unstage-managed miracles u have seen and believed in because u truly sounded not to ever believed one before.

Do u believe this too ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJFOD91QZY

Trust me, thousands who worship there also believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
MadCow1:

You are a puppy Christian. You consider every skepticism cast on Preachers to be Judgement yet ignoring the Passage in the Bible thats states;

[size=18pt]Dear friends, do not believe every spirit,[/size] but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1John 4: 1

You are not a Christian, you are a follower of Man and a Chaser of Miracles.

people like birmingham04 is the reason why religion is what it is today. smh.

@ madcow1, incase you need back-up.

“Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgement .” – John 7:24

“What have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge (1Co 5:12–13)?”
cool
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by manalone2(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay, here's my little investigation: grin

The baby died, shouldn't they bury the baby?
Judging from the story, this happened on sunday if i guessed right?
Why did the parents not take the dead baby to the hospital?
Judging from the pictures, that baby doesn't even look dead
Who asked them(the parents) to take the baby to the resurrector?
Did the pastor advertise his resurrection skills before?
Okay, why did he start resurrecting babies now? why not since?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector? sad
Okay the pastor did?
Busted!!! we Nigerians are no longer gullible.. anti christ!!

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Trustisaburden: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Charlie, this pastor Fresh die, hence the fresh anointing. Young achiever! #GodIsGreat
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by blaqoracle: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Another business man that is taking advantage of the gullibility of miracle seekers

After that drama, he will then direct the illiterate followers to honor the lord with all the money in their pocket and guess what? They will all fall for the scam.

As long as Nigerians and other Africans continue to fall for these scams, marketing professionals and business men and women like this Pastor will continue to roll in millions

If you believe this nonsense, then you need to go and refund all the money your parents spent on your education
this can only happen in the land of Biafra.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by East2West: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:

Do u believe this too ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJFOD91QZY

Trust me, thousands who worship there also believed.

I didn't ask u for a video link. I asked a direct question from ur post and I ll appreciate if u respond to that. Its not healthy leaving ur claim to cling to another story. Kindly let me know wat miracle u have seen and believed else u ll make me feel dt ur statement wasn't true.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by LastSurvivor: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
I will believe when I see her death certificate before the pastor brought her back to life..

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by egbesunday: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
There's power in prayers, thank God foe de baby.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by kensouth: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
God is great
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
"The END is nigh"... & in the last days, men shall perform signs & wonders.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Seun360(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Another business man that is taking advantage of the gullibility of miracle seekers

After that drama, he will then direct the illiterate followers to honor the lord with all the money in their pocket and guess what? They will all fall for the scam.

As long as Nigerians and other Africans continue to fall for these scams, marketing professionals and business men and women like this Pastor will continue to roll in millions

If you believe this nonsense, then you need to go and refund all the money your parents spent on your education

You trust Nigerians to buy this.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by mjswthrt(f): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ion believe vis
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by DarkHenrie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is total BS.

Wake up Nigerians!

Wake up Black peiple!! SMH

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
silent10:
All dis gullible Christians sef. Well, luks lik d man/pastor's scam has wrk. More church members more income. Church is reali a lucrative business. How did dey com up wit goin 2 church sef There's no place in d Bible(both old & new testament or shld i sey John Wilson version) where it was written dat Christian shld go 2 church & on Sunday. Mayb a white man jst woke up one day & gather evryone on his street, den d gullibles took it 4rm dere.
Heb 10:25 "Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
soniawarmate:
you are stupid and devilish I can see it from your name lucifer........ Hope you have horn else expect one soon as you are read to born in hell
Ok. Satan bless you.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Let us stop twisting d word of God to suit ourselves. Does the bible not say if u av faith as little as a mustard seed, u shall move mountains?? Doesn't d bible say d effectual fervent prayer of d righteous. availeth much?? God honours his word more than his name.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by holluwai(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
I know this pastors ex wife personally. Hmmmm
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Even prisoners on death row, when killed, must be certified dead by a medical doctor before being buried........a boy is sick and you carried him to church instead of hospital......he might have fainted and you people confirm him dead........I am really ashame my gullible christian brethren....
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
With God, all things are possible.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
I believe in miracles,dis couldn't av been staged,a child of 6months can't act on script na undecided ,if she was sleeping she could av woken up because of d noise and evrytin,indeed God is awesome

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Visocrate(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Can't just imagined the man of God in that mood , saying God we are here to serve you in you we trust and believe in your powers this child must not die here even if he should certainly not here and not now for what do we have to show or hold on that we are serving you and you are our God Elijah said if I b the man of God let fire come down and consume you people same miracle was drawn from heaven to earth
God thank you be thou exalted forever more
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by DExplorer1: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
Even prisoners on death row, when killed, must be certified dead by a medical doctor before being buried........a boy is sick and you carried him to church instead of hospital......he might have fainted and you people confirm him dead........I am really ashame my gullible christian brethren....
What is this one saying?
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay the pastor did?
You're dead spiritually and you should stop calling yourself a Christian cause you are not.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Booyakasha:

Okay the pastor did?

1. The baby was brought to the church and died when they got there.
2. Dead babies don't resurrect in hospitals, so hence why they gave the baby to the pastor for prayers.
3. A dead body does not look dead until 4 hours later. So a deceased of an hour might look like someone sleeping.

Do ya investigation well
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
In as much as we have false prophets and all, that does not mean genuine miracles do not exist.

If all you nay sayers were there during the time of Christ, y'all gonna say the same thing you are saying now. Since the time of old, there have been nay sayers, critics, unbelievers and people who spite men of God, so I'm not surprised.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
"I assure you ... If anyone steadfastly believes in Me, ... he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father", - John 14:12.

To God be all the Glory.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by juliuscarter(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Booyakasha:

Okay the pastor did?
Did u read the story at all? (The 6-month old child said to have been
ill for weeks was brought to the church by her
parents for prayers. Unfortunately, the child gave
up the ghost as soon as they arrived the church.)
The child's parent brought the child to church because he was ill, so how can they just bury him immediately they notice he's dead? even an unbeliever wouldn't do that. Take a look at the pic well if the child wasn't actually dead i guess he is suppose to have woken up when the pastor was pouring him some water...I believe in miracles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.