Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (66026 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
nikkiking:
open your mind.
open it to what? Fake Miracles Abi.....even if it did happen what proves he did it with Gods power........
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol. N u're so sure this isn't one of doz miracles performed by God thru his creation?? Is dr a special way God indicates miracles dat r genuinely from him to u?? Its okay anyway. Its ur opinion.
tunnyl:

1. Sorry dear I am not a christian.
2. Yes I do believe in miracle directly from God which requires prayer and considerable amount of physical effort from my part to manifest.
3. very big dear, very very big. He is omnipotent.

And don't get me wrong please. God manifest miracles through his creations but it is annoying when the gullibility of people is exploited by these people. My dear Dont even get me started on this topic.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
MVLOX:

open it to what? Fake Miracles Abi.....even if it did happen what proves he did it with Gods power........
n wat proves he didn't do it wif God's power??
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by tunnyl(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Lol. N u're so sure this isn't one of doz miracles performed by God thru his creation?? Is dr a special way God indicates miracles dat r genuinely from him to u?? Its okay anyway. Its ur opinion.

I won't argue wif you dear. Like you said it is my opinion. I have encountered phenomenas that has convinced me that some of these people are charlatans. And like I said in my modified post

"I cann see that you are a strong believer in Christ and his teachings, follow it. As long as you believe in The almighty God, you have a positive heart and pray to him, you will understand that whatever trials and tribulations in your life is the will of God and probably a way of strengthening your faith. Impatience makes people run around to all these people that deceive them."
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Topgainer: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
manchesterboy:
I was in the church too when this miracle happened. The baby has been pronounced dead already according to the parents. The man of God Dr Chris Okafor took her from the mother who was hysterical and shouting for help and refused to be stopped by the protocols. The baby was miraculously restored to life and handed back to the parents. You can believe if you like .

DrWale1:

Beloved, note that Jesus said all power belongs to Him cos he stripped the devil of all power and delegated it to the believer. Little wonder he said the believer shall do greater works than he did (John 14:12). Nothing is impossible for God and then for everyone that dares to believe in the power of God (Matt 17:20, Matt 19:26).
What I am saying in essence is this. Don't despise the miraculous. By the power of God, that man could raise the dead. God bless you.
Another misquotations. Snr Prophet Dr Chris OKAFOR a.k.a talknado cannot resurrect the dead FullStop
what you saw there is not different from the attempt by his SA colleague Prophet Shepherd Brushi to make 'angels' appear at his Church. I guess you believed that video show to be miraculous

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Maybe the baby was sleeping or fainted then
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Format.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
I believe in God almighty (forget my name)

Christians are meant to do more than this. Only the antiChrist kicks against God's miracle works in our lives.

So many meatheads are still trying to use science to explain this. #smh
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
d man ministry population will pass dt of lagos and kono state population combine together dis coming sunday,pls dnt forget ur tithe at home wen u coming o,is norma ten percent
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by marklew: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2016
lexxyrule:

Please commit suicide and I'll sure try to ask who certify you dead. Stop. Sounding dumb, do you really need to ask?

Point blank blank, you don't believe the miracle, I don't too. But babies are not good at acting, so even if it's acted, I give them credit.

But then criticism has a limit.

Be wise
People like you need to watch out..so you wuldnt be left out..
By the spirit of God, you should be able to discern a scam from a real miracle...pele...you need rest.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by marklew: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:

You are advising some one to be wise meanwhile you lack wisdom.

You believe in Miracle and God yet, your first advise is that i should commit suicide.

Some one is not dead until he /she is certified dead clinically.

I believe in Miracle but not in Stage Managed Miracle.

The innocent girl might be sick and she is now fine. Not dead.

I ask God for the spirit of discernment on you ijn
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by reeslant: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2016
bashorunbazok:
Scammer Aye! Please take him to mortuaries across the country and lets see how many dead bodies he will bring back to life.

so true.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by RonJeremy: 2:42am On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

How did I find my self in this continent called Africa ?

So sad ...

I seriously feel you...

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MacJC: 3:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
291 likes "FOR",

291 likes "AGAINST"
#stalemate

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by totorimi: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2016
If God allowed it to happen then who am I to question its genuineness. I recall a so called man of God who once boasted at an outdoor wedding venue that if indeed he was a true man of God, the roaring and gathering storm that was threatening a thunderous rainfall will not come down till after the event. Like joke like joke the rain started drizzling then gradually a heavy down pour followed and that ended the wedding for that day.

So my take is that whatever plan somebody has if God allowed it to happen I can safely accept because He cannot be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by biggielawajo(m): 6:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Only oracle can do it. ORACLE !!!!
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2016
marklew:

By the spirit of God, you should be able to discern a scam from a real miracle...pele...you need rest.

Are you even on planet earth?
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by pentalk(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
They gave d innocent baby sedatives mk she sleep con wake her up. Haba!!
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by barnabas91: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

How did I find my self in this continent called Africa ?

So sad ...
hmm! Donot test God
can a child pretend to b dead, it is nt possible.
Dont doubt d power of God, i dont pray u experience dis b4 u bliv d supremacy power of Jesus Christ.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2016
barnabas91:

hmm! Donot test God
can a child pretend to b dead, it is nt possible.
Dont doubt d power of God, i dont pray u experience dis b4 u bliv d supremacy power of Jesus Christ.

U are getting sentimental about this.

When Jesus woke Lazarus, he was dead without any doubt.

I asked a simple question and the question was not directed to God.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by promisechuks: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Snipes009:
Hurt! He only wrote 4 words, you responded with an essay-ic rant. They don fine-tune your brain into believing "miracles" aka lies. Mosques are for sane people..Shame on your parents for wasting a fortune sending you to school. Lol

NB: Egbon Chuks, if you want one of those 72 virgins, oya come and collect! (If na that one dey pain u)

Man, I understand your plight.
But why will a sane human believe heaven to be sexualized?. If doctrine of sex will be removed in our religion, I thinks our religion will crumble. You can separate sex from our religion.

Sorry, because the good news is that we will end up fucking 72 demons, so u better grab christ as I've done.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by barnabas91: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2016
princeonx:
The baby was sleeping

But if anybody Wan argue with me all in the name of God, I know somebody wey die today, they never even carry am leave house.
God's power is not like magic. He does it for a purpose, to glorify his name.
God sees ones heart, so u cannot call him like a puppet 2 come and raise d dead, he does it as he wills.
He answers to no man
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by barnabas91: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:

if u carry d spirit of God in you, u will know if its fake or real.
U sound like u dont believe
i dont even know d pastor or d ministry from Adam, bt i bliv in, is that d God i serve can do exceedingly grt and mighty tinz which thou knowest not.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by barnabas91: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay, here's my little investigation: grin

The baby died, shouldn't they bury the baby?
Judging from the story, this happened on sunday if i guessed right?
Why did the parents not take the dead baby to the hospital?
Judging from the pictures, that baby doesn't even look dead
Who asked them(the parents) to take the baby to the resurrector?
Did the pastor advertise his resurrection skills before?
Okay, why did he start resurrecting babies now? why not since?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector? sad
Okay the pastor did?
Busted!!! we Nigerians are no longer gullible.. anti christ!!

answers to ur question
the baby wasnt dead as at when she was brought 2 d church.
She later died at d entrance
the parent bliv d power of God
God is not mocked
the pastor is not the resurrector but God
if it was a stage act, time will tell.
Lastly, i could discern that u are not who u are, i feel it stongly within me.
Ur mission is to deviate ppl from believing God but God will prove u wrong.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
n wat proves he didn't do it wif God's power??

Matthew 7:21, 1 Corinthians 5: 8,9 and lastly 2 Timonthy 3: 13 so my Dear that's how I know cuz with the bible by my side I can't be deceived
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2016
barnabas91:

if u carry d spirit of God in you, u will know if its fake or real.
U sound like u dont believe
i dont even know d pastor or d ministry from Adam, bt i bliv in, is that d God i serve can do exceedingly grt and mighty tinz which thou knowest not.

"Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world."
I John 4 : 1 New Living Translation.

From that picture with the way the baby crossed her leg in the picture, that baby is alive.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by promisechuks: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2016
marklew:

Okay sir, prove that it's a scam, since you have a discerning spirit. Please no insult, jst plain xplanation.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by promisechuks: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:

See, assuming jesus came immediately lazu died and resurrected him people will doubt, that why he left lazz to be buried, to prove it right and direct.
But still some people doubted it as you are doing today
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by EtimStephen: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Baby was not sleeping was dead in the morning and the pastor prayed for her. It was initial done by the assistant pastor before the baby was finally brought to Dr Chris Okafor. I saw it live and direct from the cable. This is not fabrication. Believe the Prophet and you shall prosper.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Simply put, the child was in comma (fainted) and one of the ways to revive a fainting person is by sprinkling water on the person, therefore, the water he sprinkled on the baby was what revived her, am not disputing the power of prayers but in this case its very simple and logical to conclude this way because there was no medical reports that certified her death!
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2016
MVLOX:

Matthew 7:21, 1 Corinthians 5: 8,9 and lastly 2 Timonthy 3: 13 so my Dear that's how I know cuz with the bible by my side I can't be deceived
EPH 3:20-21, “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen" definitely, not everyone who calls God's name will enter d kingdom of God but d bible says if u av faith as little as a mustard seed, u'll move mountains. IT has nothing to do wif d pastor. God doesn't depend on pple, even pastors, to perform his miracles. I'm not saying d pastor performed d miracle. Its possible God performed d miracle thru him since we do not know d covenant he has wif God. It is also possible d faith of d parents saved d child. It all comes down one thing- God's will.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
lexxyrule:

I messed up big time. Your username. Is oodua, I should have known better where your allegiance is.

Who will blame you? No one. You're are just represent yourself. You're an icon of an idiiot, a disgracee to the human race.

Personally, I condemn you. Your existence should not be for you dot think, so you don't exist.

Bro, an advice, get a life. It helps
lol

So according to your book of wisdom, whoever does not believe in your bullshit god is a slowpoke abi?

And them you're suing a phone built by people who do not believe in your evil god .

Perhaps you should start by going off internet(it was invented by an atheist ), go off Facebook and leave everything that belongs to the godless

Oh and electricity too lol

Ineffectual buffoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Bible Study Service || April 22, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.