Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) (25038 Views)

Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Ebuka Or Banky W, Who Rocked The Pink Agbada Better? / E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by stanbuggy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Both rocked it well....just that one's material is more expensive than the other....and we know who's..

No hardfeelings OP grin
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by oodua1stson: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
You really tried but why did you take your picture with a 0mp camera?
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by mosesukpong: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kick Start Your Career! Register To Join The Premium Herald as a Contributor.

Frontline international media house PremiumHerald is calling on young passionate African Writers to join the Premium Herald (PREH).

About Company

Premiumherald.com is among the world’s leaders in online news and information delivery. Staffed 24 hours, seven days a week by a dedicated staff in Premium Herald’s headquarters in Nigeria. Premiumherald.com relies heavily on Premium Herald’s global team of almost 500 news professionals. http://www.premiumherald.com features the latest multimedia technologies, from live video streaming to audio packages to searchable archives of news features and background information. The site is updated continuously throughout the day.

Premiumherald.com is looking for online contributors that are passionate about work and ready to be part of our team.

Requirements:

1. You must be a good writer
2. At least 17yrs (Premiumherald.com are also building and preparing young writers by creating a platform for them)
3. Must be able to work on
4. Internet Access and Personal PC

Here some important links you'd want to visit if you are interested

http://www.premiumherald.com/about
http://www.premiumherald.com/privacy
htpp://www.premiumherald.com/terms
http://www.premiumherald.com/contact

Positions available:

1. Contributors
2. Editors
3. Regional Logistics Manager
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Ajibel(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
So many hidded posts cry
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rock, Rocker, Rockest. Yeepa!!
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Smellymouth: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Smellymouth: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who is Sean Tizzle undecided

The other dude wore it better joor grin
See as Sean Tizzle cap be like Queen Nerfititi of egypt hat

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by oladele239(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
so you are expecting to make front page too with this your poor 2mp camera? Where them dey see these mumu nairalanders sef? They wan trend by force sha undecided
receive wisdom ijn Amen

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
moneybag4411 you slayed man! wink
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by flokii: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sean Tissue noni grin like my ibadan/oyo peeps would say
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by bardintentionz: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
You're dapper even without photoedits! Better days are ahead

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by herboshedhe(f): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
O gara mehngrin

Moneybag nii jo
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
The nairalander abeg!
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by drnairalov: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
moneybag4411:

That was not only rude but uncalled for. there is basically no need for you to bring your frustrations to a post on nairaland. I've seen your posts several times and sincerely, i had this this thinking of you as a matured, responsible person. I obviously was wrong.. My camera may be 2mp today, but my brother.....Nobody weh no fit make am oooo *in Patoranking's Voice* smiley

dont mind d goat bruh..u rock am

7 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by kenzysmith: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Difference is one is all bleach and the other is a dark handsome dude

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
moneybag4411:
Me.
wehreh
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
I envy Tailors this season oo
Nice one OP
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by pbs4real(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
W.W.E up here grin
u high?undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by cmoney22222: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Moneybag, you are killing it. Nice one bro. But you no show us your yaya-aiki(footwear) cheers
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by holluwai(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oga..: don't care about your agbada....
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Flashh: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who noticed lots of comments were deleted on first page?

I didn't see the deleted comments, but (op) don't mind them. You're good! grin

6 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by scobaba: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
so you are expecting to make front page too with this your poor 2mp camera? Where them dey see these mumu nairalanders sef? They wan trend by force sha undecided

U need good food.if you fresh u go fine. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by HowAreYou(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

You bleeped Up Big Time My Role Model

This your Post is to totally uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Flashh: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
W.W.E up here grin

pbs4real:
u high?undecided

When I first saw her comment, I didn't understand it, but later I get what she meant was... A lot of fight up there.

I noticed a lot of deleted comments there, and I think they are gonna be a very controversial comments, that was why lalasticlala deleted them before moving this thread to FP.

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by pbs4real(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Flashh:

When I first saw her comment, I didn't understand it, but later I get what she meant was... A lot of fight up there.

I noticed a lot of deleted comments there, and I think they are gonna be a very controversial comments, that was why lalasticlala deleted them before moving this thread to FP.
awww! No wonder cos i was wondering that her comment doznt correspond wi the post.
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Goridoe(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ajibel:
So many hidded posts cry

handwork of space bookers... make mesef go buy one plot sharp sharp lipsrsealed
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Goridoe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
[size=20pt].[/size]
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by FISAYOADEX(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
I hate to say this, but you look so malnourished. Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Jacko1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
I talk am say new trend don start of who rocked it better
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by hummerwise(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
bruh yu just messed up big time..

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by obynaDmob(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

He made it cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Onyeuka Jennifer, Ada Di Igbo Mma Queen Stuns In New Photos / MC Tagwaye Celebrates Tein Jack-rich As He Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.