Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 AM

Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) (25030 Views)

Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Ebuka Or Banky W, Who Rocked The Pink Agbada Better? / E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
oladele239:
receive wisdom ijn Amen

maybe you should pray for enough wisdom to know who to furck with undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by vizkiz: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
scobaba:

U need good food.if you fresh u go fine. cheesy

FISAYOADEX:
I hate to say this, but you look so malnourished. Mumu!

would have loved to type something odd but you guys aiint worth the effort undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Flashh:

When I first saw her comment, I didn't understand it, but later I get what she meant was... A lot of fight up there.

I noticed a lot of deleted comments there, and I think they are gonna be a very controversial comments, that was why lalasticlala deleted them before moving this thread to FP.
pbs4real:
awww! No wonder cos i was wondering that her comment doznt correspond wi the post.
Flashh:

When I first saw her comment, I didn't understand it, but later I get what she meant was... A lot of fight up there.

I noticed a lot of deleted comments there, and I think they are gonna be a very controversial comments, that was why lalasticlala deleted them before moving this thread to FP.
yea exactly...insults were flowing round,but i guess they've been deleted now..explains y y'all cant see it anymore.
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by westlius(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nairalander rock am well
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Flashh: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:

yea exactly...insults were flowing round,but i guess they've been deleted now..explains y y'all cant see it anymore.

I just logged in this night since yesterday. So I came late, I couldn't see the comments.

Even though I am online, I do miss threads like this.
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by eROCK247(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
U rocked it beta o! Despite d poor camera/lighting quality, and lack of blings...ur agbada fit u pass e own!

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Flashh:

I just logged in this night since yesterday. So I came late, I couldn't see the comments.

Even though I am online, I do miss threads like this.
lol..male cat fight seems a lil sissy to me.grin I'v reped da box btw

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by airsaylongcon: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just out of curiosity, what is the right position of the triangle in the agbada?

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by suxes2005(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sean tizzle
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by egedege1(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
moneybag4411:
Agbada is trending, Boys are Kinging. grin grin

who do you think rocked it better?
Sean Tizzle Or Me?

You wore it better

Just that no bling bling kiss
moneybag4411:

Sean Tizzle Or Me?

You wore it better

Just that no bling bling
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by imtech(m): 4:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by imtech(m): 4:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Airforce1:

look yourself well before running people down

if the camera were to be crystal clear , they would say something, if it was a mirror selfie with an iPhone 6s, they would say he's forming , Human beings we will always find something to say but it doesn't deny the fact that what is good is good and if they feel it is not good enough, -+personal issue)....... Now that's a mature man @ OP. thumbs up for una for the quality response(s).

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by scobaba: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

would have loved to type something odd but you guys aiint worth the effort undecided

Bros u still need to chop beta.
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by XBLadez: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:
so you are expecting to make front page too with this your poor 2mp camera? Where them dey see these mumu nairalanders sef? They wan trend by force sha undecided

Who is the bastard that cleared all my comments on this thread? grin grin

I here by dedicate this threads to all my haters. Dem don see the opportunity whey dem dey find since all these months...I am coming for y'all one after the other.... grin grin grin

You've been severely disgraced for fronting the wrong guy. See what I-too-know has caused you. You've lost the respect you've been trying to earn on Nairaland as a consolation for your joblessness. Even those who used to call you a human being now see you as a lesser animal. And instead of you to apologise and shove your ten kobo pride up your hairy asshole, you're still snapping back at people. How can everybody be wrong at the same time. So sorry. Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by solpat(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The Camera Man wore it better
Me I like use Zinc sew my agbaadaa tongue

Wackogringrin
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Jarexxx(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2016
None
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by vizkiz: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
XBLadez:

You've been severely disgraced for fronting the wrong guy. See what I-too-know has caused you. You've lost the respect you've been trying to earn on Nairaland as a consolation for your joblessness. Even those who used to call you a human being now see you as a lesser animal. And instead of you to apologise and shove your ten kobo pride up your hairy asshole, you're still snapping back at people. How can everybody be wrong at the same time. So sorry. Ode!

dang, I didn't even know you exist.. OK, you got my attention now. Can you get outta my face? Douchbag grin
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2016
wow op killed it...
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Booty4me: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:
so you are expecting to make front page too with this your poor 2mp camera? Where them dey see these mumu nairalanders sef? They wan trend by force sha undecided

grin grin grin

Fooool... Look who is calling someone mumu. Is †̥hα̲̅† your dp?? Gosh U̶̲̥̅̊ look S̶̲̥̅Ơ malnourish . Go eat some food dude

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by XBLadez: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
vizkiz:

dang, I didn't even know you exist.. OK, you got my attention now. Can you get outta my face? Douchbag grin
[/s]
Take my advice, dumbo. I'm not hating.

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by Chicagoesontop: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Nairalander
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by marieolae(f): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Why the unnecessary hate? Why?
vizkiz:

I here by dedicate this threads to all my haters. Dem don see the opportunity whey dem dey find since all these months...I am coming for y'all one after the other.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by vizkiz: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
marieolae:
Why the unnecessary hate? Why?

hate? I don't hate nobody
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by lekancaring(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
moneybag4411:

Sean Tizzle Or Me?

Sean tizzle
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by tammie24: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Moneybag4411 looks ready cool
with his dimples
very handsome guy!

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by tammie24: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2016
vizkiz:

see as you be like hiv patient for your picture

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by ololo12: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Seyi- Long time no see. It's Samuel you helped with US Conference letter years ago. Please get in touch with me. I have something I want to ask you urgently.

suxes2005:
Sean tizzle
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by suxes2005(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
ololo12:
Seyi- Long time no see. It's Samuel you helped with US Conference letter years ago. Please get in touch with me. I have something I want to ask you urgently.

Whao, Samo baba. I saw your PM and I replied
but the message didn't deliver.

xxxxxxxxxx

Whatsapp me on time cos I'll bring down
the line very soon.
Re: Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) by ololo12: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
I've sent you a message on whatsapp

suxes2005:

Whao, Samuel baba. I saw your PM and I replied
but the message didn't deliver.

0802656 - 9391

Whatsapp me on time cos I'll bring down
the line very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian / Desmond Elliot Gives His Constituents Cash, Freezers, Cameras To Mark Birthday / Onyeuka Jennifer, Ada Di Igbo Mma Queen Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.