Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,143 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong (856 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did I Go Wrong by ganiberry: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good afternoon my fellow nairlanders.

I am in deep sorrow writting this story of mine. I had earlier wrote on my girl being impregnated by a south african ex-lover. But later the gist was that the guy was not the south african ex-lover but a guy she had dated and left for more than six (6) years. She went to the wedding ceremony of the guy's younger sister and met with the guy again. She could not leave the party early and decided to stay with her friend who had earlier advised her to stay with her.

The room she was given to sleep was actually the guys (ex-lover) room and when the time for the guy to sleep came, he went inside and saw a her. Then according to her, he decided to sleep with her. The aftermath of the sex was the pregnant she had. That was how she packed everything in the house to the guy. But after 3months she lost the pregnancy owing to the guy's maltreatment.

The guy does not have any work he his doing, he smokes indian hemp and he is very diabolical. So it was confirmed that it was as a result of the guy's diabolic means that made the lady packed out to leave with him. So to cut the long story short, she came back begging but because of ny deep affection for her, i accepted her back and continued with our relationship. She dicided to move to her friend's place who she had also helped with accomodation but still left every of her belonging in the guy's house.

In the course of it we went to Ghana and it was beautiful. Prior to that time, i observe that she will tell me her dad sent for her and the next thing she will go and not come back that day. Most annoying thing is that she will not pick her phone during this period and later switched off when the calls become too much. So i was worried and noted that something went wrong.

later i got her dad's number and begin to discuss with her dad, there i realised that she was lying all this while. So when i asked her where she was going, she got annoying and turned everything to fight. But i still maintain my peace. What broke the carmels back was that she went to Ilorin to meet her mother and to also attend her sister's (junior) graduation ceremony which i financed.

She was to come on sunday 31st January but said she has some issues to attend. Sowe agreed for her to come on tuesday. Around 2pm on tuesday, we discussed and she told me that it is getting late that she will be coming the next morning. Little did i know that she left that same day after our discussion.

When she came to lagos she called and i made her realised the fact that i know she had already left ilorin. As usualshe turned it to a fight on phone and i left her. That was the last time i spoke with her. She did not call to inform me that she has come back. Today i put it upon myself to send her a text that why has she not call/chat/text that she was back. The next thing she sent was that she does not need me or my money again that without my money she will leave her life.

Every effort geared toward talking to her proved abortive as she vehemently refused to pick my calls. I am in good standing with her dad and mom who is beging me not to listen to her that she did not know what she is saying. I feed, cloth, rented house for her. Take her on trip to Dubai and ghana twice.

Please what do i do and where did i go wrong. I need your candid advise and not abuse please. It is a very serious/precarious situation. I love this lady so much. i dont know what to do.

Thank you.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Eebrahym(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Similar old love stories angry

Oga, I don't think you did anything wrong, its crystal clear your love in the relationship is 95:5, u have the 95 and she has 5.
Forget diabolical, she's only using you as a soft landing as you are f shocked shocked lishly in love.
Forget love and quit the relationship.

Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by yomi007k(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm too logical hence not too good wen it comes to giving relationship advice.

All I can say is "I pity u"

U know wat to do, ur just scared.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Elosky20: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
u need fasting and prayer
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm sorry but I could not read all through. I stopped half way because this just annoyed me. How u could be so blinded by love not to realise you're dealing with a very Unserious woman. Sleeps with her ex? Really? When he was hitting it was it an accident. You should be old enough to realise the things you should allow yourself go through. Leave that love peddler(which most Nigerian girls are known to be) alone. You deserve better. MAN UP FOR ONCE

She does not want a relationship. She wants to date.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Hadassahisbae(f): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
get some1 else...she does not deserve u.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wise up!!! She's not in love with you. Simple!!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Condolences bro, she has played you for a fool

Move on with your life and don't ever take her back
[i][/i]
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
What's wrong with "OUR" Guys nah?undecided

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by PunterTim(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
mayonnaise:
I'm sorry but I could not read all through. I stopped half way because this just annoyed me. How u could be so blinded by love not to realise you're dealing with a very Unserious woman. Sleeps with her ex? Really? When he was hitting it was it an accident. You should be old enough to realise the things you should allow yourself go through. Leave that love peddler(which most Nigerian girls are known to be) alone. You deserve better. MAN UP FOR ONCE

She does not want a relationship. She wants to date.
grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is why I enjoy ONLY their sweet body and dump them before they dump me dammit!!! My style is pERfEct!!!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Royle2014(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Relationships are supposed to make u have peace of mind. If it feels more like a battlefield, drop ur armour nd surrender. There's too many people on planet earth for u to b killing urself over one individual

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Fidecoo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=ganiberry post=42735814]Good afternoon my fellow nairlanders.

I am in deep sorrow writting this story of mine. I had earlier wrote on my girl being impregnated by a south african ex-lover. But later the gist was that the guy was not the south african ex-lover but a guy she had dated and left for more than six (6) years. She went to the wedding ceremony of the guy's younger sister and met with the guy again. She could not leave the party early and decided to stay with her friend who had earlier advised her to stay with her.

The room she was given to sleep was actually the guys (ex-lover) room and when the time for the guy to sleep came, he went inside and saw a her. Then according to her, he decided to sleep with her. The aftermath of the sex was the pregnant she had. That was how she packed everything in the house to the guy. But after 3months she lost the pregnancy owing to the guy's maltreatment.

The guy does not have any work he his doing, he smokes indian hemp and he is very diabolical. So it was confirmed that it was as a result of the guy's diabolic means that made the lady packed out to leave with him. So to cut the long story short, she came back begging but because of ny deep affection for her, i accepted her back and continued with our relationship. She dicided to move to her friend's place who she had also helped with accomodation but still left every of her belonging in the guy's house.

In the course of it we went to Ghana and it was beautiful. Prior to that time, i observe that she will tell me her dad sent for her and the next thing she will go and not come back that day. Most annoying thing is that she will not pick her phone during this period and later switched off when the calls become too much. So i was worried and noted that something went wrong.

later i got her dad's number and begin to discuss with her dad, there i realised that she was lying all this while. So when i asked her where she was going, she got annoying and turned everything to fight. But i still maintain my peace. What broke the carmels back was that she went to Ilorin to meet her mother and to also attend her sister's (junior) graduation ceremony which i financed.

She was to come on sunday 31st January but said she has some issues to attend. Sowe agreed for her to come on tuesday. Around 2pm on tuesday, we discussed and she told me that it is getting late that she will be coming the next morning. Little did i know that she left that same day after our discussion.

When she came to lagos she called and i made her realised the fact that i know she had already left ilorin. As usualshe turned it to a fight on phone and i left her. That was the last time i spoke with her. She did not call to inform me that she has come back. Today i put it upon myself to send her a text that why has she not call/chat/text that she was back. The next thing she sent was that she does not need me or my money again that without my money she will leave her life.

Every effort geared toward talking to her proved abortive as she vehemently refused to pick my calls. I am in good standing with her dad and mom who is beging me not to listen to her that she did not know what she is saying. I feed, cloth, rented house for her. Take her on trip to Dubai and ghana twice
I don't know why som guys are so so dumb and blind.fyn,u can pet a woman, but don't make it a habbit of over pampering her. "Ur troubles though"
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by iykekelvins(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
You did no wrong..
Bro you've tried for her.. You'd still find love
Its best u let her go
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by Humblegoodman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op, I am angry with you right now. You have shown that bitch of a girl that you are foolishly in love with her, that is the reason she is using your head to play football. This girl doesn't love you one bit. It's very clear but you have been so blinded by your mumu love that you can't see it. Please for your own good leave this girl and her bad luck and look for a decent lady to marry
If you ever end up marrying this girl, I bet you that she will make your life miserable. She will never appreciate anything you do for her. Her heart is with that neer-do-well. She is never in love with you. She only loves your cash. Open your eyes and receive sense.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by sinequanon: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
ganiberry:
Please what do i do and where did i go wrong. I need your candid advise and not abuse please. It is a very serious/precarious situation. I love this lady so much. i dont know what to do.

Thank you.

This is who she is. You can see who she is. If you love who she is, why are you complaining? Keep doing what you are doing, let her be, and love who she is.

BUT

You don't love her.

You want her to be yours.

Those are two different things.

So, first of all, stop the denial, and the pretence that you are the victim. Admit what you feel: that she has not fulfilled her part of an unspoken CONTRACT.

Ask yourself what that contract is. Ask yourself why she is fighting this unspoken contract. Ask yourself how love can involve a contract that she doesn't want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by profpets(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bros sorry for the mis-love, maybe she isn't meant to be for u.

Bros but dis ur story go really sell if u can fit take it to Wale Adenuga Production(WAP), cos this is the real superstory.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by thywobab(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
ganiberry:
Good afternoon my fellow nairlanders.

Every effort geared toward talking to her proved abortive as she vehemently refused to pick my calls. I am in good standing with her dad and mom who is beging me not to listen to her that she did not know what she is saying. I feed, cloth, rented house for her. Take her on trip to Dubai and ghana twice.

Thank you.

What you need to do is beg EVE to give you a bite from the apple of eden,so that your eye can be open to see she doesn't love you.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by hertz9te(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
when dem tell una,,follow woman,una go dey form holy..op you an amateur.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong by kaziblake(f): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Can't you see the handwritting on the wall!?!

Some guys deserves to be called mugu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kid Watches Mum And Dad Doing Valentine Kissin Good Or Bad / Is This Suicide Or Murder? (pic) / Guys! Step Out Of Friend Zone With These Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.