Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Thank God For "The Boobs" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For "The Boobs" (1067 Views)

Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For "The Boobs" by TheInkheart(f): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
What if you wake up one morning, so sore in your breasts or one of your breasts that you have to take a trip to the doctor’s; all the way hoping it’s nothing and the doctor will just tell you to skip wearing bras for a while or stop laying on your chest? What if your hopes are dashed and the doctor told you they found lumps in your breasts and because it is not benign, you have to choose between saving your life and keeping the boob(s)?

How will you feel? How will you feel knowing a part of you is gone forever? How will you feel knowing you will never know what it feels to breast feed your baby or your baby will have to rely on artificial baby formulas from birth because your boobs are gone; forever? How will you feel, having to rely on prostheses to feel whole again? Will you ever feel sexy again? Will you allow your man to have sex with you with your light on or come into the shower with you?

And when you have to face chemo so you don’t have deal with cancer anymore, will you look in the mirror, with your hair scattered haphazardly on your head like a cotton field devoured of water, will you not crumble and give up on life? When you feel so drained from all the medical and emotional processes involved in trying to stay cancer free and healthier, will you not throw caution in the wind and just ask death to hold you hostage? Would I look at where my 36DD boobs used to be and not feel as flat as my chest; unwilling and unable to rise again?

Click here to read more: http://www.coloursandgrey.com/book-review-thank-god-for-the-boobs/
Re: Thank God For "The Boobs" by Eebrahym(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheInkheart:
What if your hopes are dashed and the doctor told you they found lumps in your breasts and because it is not benign, you have to choose between saving your life and keeping the boob(s)?
Some babe will rather the later than living boobless!

What am I saying sef shocked
Re: Thank God For "The Boobs" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
End time sucking n curddling cures it better

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Everyone Should Have Met / Parents Bringing Me Into Their Issues / 12 Most Common Bad Behaviours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.