Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2508332 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Edemab:
Zinox Delsu Botany 2015 River state
You are welcome ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmm didn't know there was an official thread. Thanks chumaster.

So here goes once again;

Abbie25

University of Lagos Akoka

2015 set

Edu Eng

Lagos, Abuja and Akwaibom

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
chumaster:
Present A16 thread was opened even before A15 went for camp and B15 were yet to start mobilization, here we are talking about B16 that will go immediately after A16. I even heard from one guy that their school have started collecting mobilisation form from them. For proper information disemination, I think this is timely
Apart from the timing of the thread which I think you are right with ur analysis. Do u really think June/July is feasible?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abbie25:

So here goes once again;

Abbie25

2015 set

Edu Eng

You are welcome once again

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abbie25:

So here goes once again;

Abbie25

2015 set

Edu Eng

U welcome abbie
I thought I saw you on A16 thread, were u also relegated to B16?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Greycious:

Apart from the timing of the thread which I think you are right with ur analysis. Do u really think June/July is feasible?
The DG nysc has mentioned on several occassions that there will be 3 batches this year. Also in some of their posts on their website and tweets, they have mentioned C16 meaning there will 3 batches. But in Present Nigeria, everything is possible. From NYSC actions and inactions so far, they don't keep to their words again. But I believe it was due to the inconclusive 2016 budget that are yet to win the trust of our law makers, so NYSC currently are working with what they have from last year budget hence the delay in payment of Jan allowance to serving corps members.
Personally I think June/July (or July/August) is tentatively feasible pending the passage of 2016 budget.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abbie25:

So here goes once again;

Abbie25

2015 set

Edu Eng

Its a pity our depts didn't send our names quick enough.Was so angry and frustrated but I just have to accept it and move on.Will keep myself busy for now.I rep pol sci unilag 2015 set

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
chumaster:
The DG nysc has mentioned on several occassions that there will be 3 batches this year. Also in some of their posts on their website and tweets, they have mentioned C16 meaning there will 3 batches. But in Present Nigeria, everything is possible. From NYSC actions and inactions so far, they don't keep to their words again. But I believe it was due to the inconclusive 2016 budget that are yet to win the trust of our law makers, so NYSC currently are working with what they have from last year budget hence the delay in payment of Jan allowance to serving corps members.
Personally I think June/July (or July/August) is tentatively feasible pending the passage of 2016 budget.
I just pray everything works for good for us in B16.
Maybe the increase of the allawee will be effected during our time. cheesy
#Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
sonymax16:

Its a pity our depts didn't send our names quick enough.Was so angry and frustrated but I just have to accept it and move on.Will keep myself busy for now.I rep pol sci unilag 2015 set
Same here
repping Futminna

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Greycious:

U welcome abbie
I thought I saw you on A16 thread, were u also relegated to B16?

Lolz. That's the nice way of putting it. No I was pushed to B16! grin but God pass them o cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
sonymax16:

welcome bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
sonymax16:

You too? Chai! Na wa o. Did you write your name down at Dsa cos I did and still they did nothing. School of first choice indeed..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Greycious:

I just pray everything works for good for us in B16.
Maybe the increase of the allawee will be effected during our time. cheesy
#Peace
I pray too, but I dnt think they made provision for that in the proposed budget
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abbie25:

Lolz. That's the nice way of putting it. No I was pushed to B16! grin but God pass them o cool
Anyways u are welcomed here and together we shall make B16.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
chumaster:
I pray too, but I dnt think they made provision for that in the proposed budget
Aiite bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jamie1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Greycious:
Same here repping Futminna
Hello, I'm futminna too.... Having same problem, from Mechanical.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jamie1:

Hello, I'm futminna too.... Having same problem, from Mechanical.
Ohh, sowie mech guys. I heard no one made the list in ur department apart from spill over students.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jamie1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Greycious:

Ohh, sowie mech guys. I heard no one made the list in ur department apart from spill over students.
Very unfortunate, but it is well
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by gabrielmorinho(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
PCMs, let's be realistic. NYSC promised to go back to 3 batches? ... Yes. But given the following prevailing circumstances surrounding the scheme, they may still go with the two batches per year like what happened last year.

1. Batch A16 orientation camp has been shifted to 30th of March for stream1 and stream2 will finish camping by may. So how possible do we think batch B16 will hold one month later in June?

2. Conventionally, each batch is to replace the out goin batch in camp just like A16 is to replace A15 in camp. Who will B16 replace by June?

3. Due to recent economic downturn in the country, NYSC finds it a tough mountain to climb in administering 3 batches as they earlier planned hence the delay in concluding the A16 time table.

From the way things are turning up, B16 may Go to camp by September ending.

Anything can happen anyway. I even wish we can go by may.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by whodohgeepee(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
the delay was due to some disparities as some corpers received december allawee twice while some got nth. allawee payment comes directly frm d govt via CBN. wish y'al d best.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Abbie25:

You too? Chai! Na wa o. Did you write your name down at Dsa cos I did and still they did nothing. School of first choice indeed..
I didn't write any name on any stupid dsa list jareh.Don't mind them.I may not even attend the convocation sef.All iz well my dear.Hope u good? Let's just patiently wait for B16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
welcome bro
Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Greycious:

Same here
repping Futminna
Hopefully, none of us will miss B16

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Agu87:
Please will there be batch b and c
Are you B16 hopeful? If yes, introduce yourself accordingly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mohsaaf: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
Present A16 thread was opened even before A15 went for camp and B15 were yet to start mobilization, here we are talking about B16 that will go immediately after A16. I even heard from one guy that their school have started collecting mobilisation form from them. For proper information disemination, I think this is timely

vry correct, even in my school they have started.
its just a matter of patience, d time ll surely come.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
mohsaaf:

vry correct, even in my school they have started.
its just a matter of patience, d time ll surely come.
which school is that bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 1:45am On Feb 13, 2016
danemenike:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the
2016 Batch B. Don't be disappointed if you weren't mobilized for 16A, who knows, it might be for your own good.
Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues
bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.
P.S:
Cc: Yokiti,
Crazyman,
Ogbeche77

To help foster unity on this thread, 16B corpers
should
please introduce themselves in this format:
Alias/Moniker
School/Institution
Course of Study
Year of Graduation and lastly,
Where you wish to serve

Thanks

ChuxMyk

FUTO

Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Enugu, Akwa ibom or Abuja

I was part of the A16 thread. Buh missed that batch. Buh hopefully B16 Go sure and we'll all make it. I look forward to a wonderful time with y'all. Peace.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by IghravweIG(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
I sight ya'll.
U guys should keep the hope alive.
There will definitely be a batch B come June. IJN, Amen.
Abbie25, justified10, I greet una.
Cheers.

Sen, IghravweIG from A16.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.