Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2536191 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Temital(f): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol cheesy cheesy. Some people just want to be on a safer side but it's best we educate ourselves once in a while.

Hi dear,
What of Student I.D card? Read somewhere that we need it for registration on camp. And to get my certificate I need to submit it to the school. What to do please! [b]
Prettiepearlz:

Lol cheesy cheesy. Some people just want to be on a safer side but it's best we educate ourselves once in a while.

Hi dear,
What of Student I.D card? Read it somewhere on net that we need it for registration on camp. And to get my certificate I need to submit it to the school. What to do please!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Temital(f): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
coyy:
yes.. d nysc is of no use.

If anybody wants to interact with pple.of other cultures, they can do so as tourists and not necessarily wait for nysc..

Lol Abi..
You can tell that to FG.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Billw(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Abeg i want to serve in Lag ooo...i dont care if its where i schooled and live....btw does Abuja pay corpers?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Temital:

Lol Abi.. You can tell that to FG.
he won't listen..
scrap the scheme when u become president.. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Billw:
Abeg i want to serve in Lag ooo...i dont care if its where i schooled and live....btw does Abuja pay corpers?
abuja pay corpers.

#0.00

but if u get posted to a private firm,then u get paid...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Temital:

Hi dear,
What of Student I.D card? Read somewhere that we need it for registration on camp. And to get my certificate I need to submit it to the school. What to do please! [b]

Hi dear,
What of Student I.D card? Read it somewhere on net that we need it for registration on camp. And to get my certificate I need to submit it to the school. What to do please!
ur certificate or statement of result should be enough (if everyone from ur skul has no ID card to present).
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Billw:

The best thing to do is for you to Change the location of your school during reg. I gues is University of Lagos. Just change your own location of University of Lagos which is normally in Lagos to University of Lagos, Kano, Kano state.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lordtrailz: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lordtrailz: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Your choice my dear! But please handle both with care.
definitely
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bestie0309:

The best thing to do is for you to Change the location of your school during reg. I gues is University of Lagos. Just change your own location of University of Lagos which is normally in Lagos to University of Lagos, Kano, Kano state.
even that doesn't guarantee Lagos..

Lagos is by luck and grace.. and if e get long leg too..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Temital(f): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
coyy:
ur certificate or statement of result should be enough (if everyone from ur skul has no ID card to present).

Should be? Seems you too aren't sure.
Thanks all the same.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Temital(f): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
coyy:
even that doesn't guarantee Lagos..

Lagos is by luck and grace.. and if e get long leg too..

Long leg kwa..Lagos is now gold. You people don't want to leave your comfort zone abi.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Temital:

Long leg kwa..Lagos is now gold. You people don't want to leave your comfort zone abi.
I personally want osun and not Lagos .

cos Lagos can be stressful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Temital:

Should be? Seems you too aren't sure.
Thanks all the same.
I am also a pcm na.. I've not been to camp before..lol.

I gave my opinion based on my thought and what I've heard from pple who have served..

I don't want to sound like I am 100% sure.. but not every pcm go to.camp with ID card.

but if u re not going with one u shouldn't be d only one from ur skul that has no ID card to present. do u get my point?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Temital:

Hi dear,

Hi dear,
Yes my dear we need it. And I think it's very important. I don't even know what will happen to us now cos my own school ID card expires December 2016 and someone said once it's expired Nysc won't accept it. Let's wait and see what happens. Probably you ask an alumnus of your school who is serving currently or has finished serving how they served without an ID card.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Yes my dear we need it. And I think it's very important. I don't even know what will happen to us now cos my own school ID card expires December 2016 and someone said once it's expired Nysc won't accept it. Let's wait and see what happens.
U can still take ur school ID card to camp since it will expire dec 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
sonymax16:

U can still take ur school ID card to camp since it will expire dec 2016
Yeah exactly my thoughts too. But that's if our camping is this year(which I pray it will be by God's grace), but if it isn't it's considered invalid
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah exactly my thoughts too. But that's if our camping is this year(which I pray it will be by God's grace), but if it isn't it's considered invalid

Am not too sure it wl be invalid cos for those of us in Unilag, atlst dos that were mobilised wt batch A had the last idcard which was meant to expire 2014/2015 as some of them dropped old id cards to get certificates.

and they were also given a form tenable as identification document in camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lordtrailz:

come use ur head oh

no cme begin dy talk trash here

wetin cme warrant dz rubbish talk?

even prettpearlz has proven to b matured dan yhu..
Tolerance is the word my dear. Please don't be angry. It's a faceless forum remember? No vex again, I take God beg you. I am sure Sonymax16 also didn't mean his statement as an insult. Make the two of una no vex ooooo abeg . Who knows, you both might end up meeting at the same camp cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by AMAKAVIOLA: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
chumaster:
grin It is in their Blood, I did mine codedly but it was after too much waiting.
Thank Goodness we have finally passed that huddle.

So you are a Zikite
Yes ooo!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by doludanny(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
QuietHammer:
Good morning. I feel do sad right now 'cos my name is not on my school's mobilization list. To the OAU pcm here and anyone with an idea, is the mobilization list for stream 1 alone (assuming there will be two streams )?
what dept and wen did u finish?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
aydeluxe:

Am not too sure it wl be invalid cos for those of us in Unilag, atlst dos that were mobilised wt batch A had the last idcard which was meant to expire 2014/2015 as some of them dropped old id cards to get certificates.
Ok, I just asked someone about the ID card stuff. She said that your SOR or Certificate can also stand as a means of identification for you.
Cc: Temital

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bigromeo:
hmm...tank God 4 u.which fone u dey use nw
Na from one symbian phone to one android sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
AMAKAVIOLA:

Yes ooo!
you look familiar though
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
chumaster:
you look familiar though
na d babe wey u dey chase up and down wen una dey do registration for 100 Level na.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Impulse80:

I didn't o. Hope it's not too late?
did you see your details on Nysc portal when you were mobilised? cos the registration for remobilisation stopped last month.
Where were you then undecided

I dnt know what to tell you now cos it seems you didn't fill mobilisation form which ended last week at DSA. Did you?

I think you need to contact Nysc via their twitter handle @nysc_ng they will reply you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
coyy:
na d babe wey u dey chase up and down wen una dey do registration for 100 Level na.
I don't chase babes, I am not a cheetahcheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Are you sure undecided
missbeebee:
Lolzzzz... I don't need the reviews tongue tongue tongue I know dem already tongue tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
helo evri1 unijosite pls any news on mob list?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
chumaster:
I don't chase babes, I am not a cheetahcheesy
I pisty u.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
coyy:
I pisty u.
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.