Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2539099 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dnatz(f): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Philinho:

hmmmmm....so if u enter 100_150 to town you've entered your ppa? that's minus feeding o... u need to take a drop or keke b4 reaching some offices o. my dear I know Abj wella oo

Not everywhere u take drop, u must not take drop to reach ur destination. Pls where do u reside in Abuja? Me Wuse Zone6 Massenya Street.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
kapable75:
Lion! na person wey first do hmmm dey always dey responsible. oya confess! coyy will not hear you.
y always me

Am I balotelli?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
coyy:
y always me
Am I balotelli?
No! you are afreedele
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by senrino(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jasonudo:

@Senrino yes I did

Delta, Enugu, Kd, and Ogun

other Tuskites?

Worst oo.. I left schl 11.45 dat nite. # enugu, Ogun abj n kd
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Favlex10(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
omotoyecable:

surulere...

Guess the email stuff is not going tru..here's my pin: 2B0BB692.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Favlex10(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
And my Convocation is tomorrow....Turn up!!! grin grin cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
kapable75:
Lion! na person wey first do hmmm dey always dey responsible. oya confess! coyy will not hear you.
wat I do for d two both u na..I know wat to do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Iggyok(m): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2016
EzicoBrown:

It's pasted at dt Education block (adjacent d Student Affairs block)......altho I heard anoda list (comprisin every eligible graduant) has been pasted dz evenin
My sister's name is among the names posted at the uniuyo student affairs block but i can't see it on the portal. Though she was mobilise for service in batch B 2015 but she couldn't make it due to circumstances beyond human control. Please who has idea on how to do about it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Iggyok(m): 1:43am On Oct 22, 2016
adeseun22:

Am not even up-to 30yrs of age but what I saw while registering is 1982, I was not given call-up number and it was written on my green card that, certificate of exemption is been processed for me. Dunno what to do o. Any hint?

Contact me.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Iggyok(m): 2:15am On Oct 22, 2016
coyy:
U can snap before going to camp. They said about 10. They said white background but d one u will snap with that nysc vest must be red background.(u can snap dis at home too, just look for someone who.has d vest and use it to snap) cos it wil.b expensive in camp
All d best
No sir,you don't have to snap with any borrowed nysc crested vest at home. It's on done in the camp by the camp official and with your state code/camp tag number clearly seen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Iggyok(m): 2:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Taeewo:
There is solution to those above 30yrs bt only for those not submitted yet.. ...

Am still looking for solution to those exempted.. ..

Those whose exemption is under processing should contact now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Iggyok(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Adeyemi09:
can someone go with hair Clipper to Orientation Camp
No,they won't allow.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:21am On Oct 22, 2016
its my birthday and convocation day.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2016
coker08:
Can one register tomorrow being saturday
NO! remember the sabbath day and keep it holy.

Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ELAFRIS(m): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2016
dnatz:

They are villages close to town that accommodation is affordable. E.g Kuchigoro. Get accommodation of just 30-50k single room or sefcon 100k and +. And from there to town is just #100-150. So what are u telling me?

That's a lie bro. I grew up in Abuja. Just a single room in Kubwa which looks cheap is between 80 to 15k annually. I know Kuchigoro very well. Transport to lugbe or Airport Road and then Jabi flyover could be 150 but accommodation there is something else.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Iggyok:

Are u asking or u telling me u av solution cus i never said i av solution now.. ...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Rottymy: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2016
If you want to know more about NYSC 2016 Batch B mobilisation kindly join this whatsapp group for more information.

https:///FrVFWawQ2CIGZQhVFTDFva

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dnatz(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
ELAFRIS:

That's a lie bro. I grew up in Abuja. Just a single room in Kubwa which looks cheap is between 80 to 15k annually. I know Kuchigoro very well. Transport to lugbe or Airport Road and then Jabi flyover could be 150 but accommodation there is something else.
Pls meet me in my house so i can take u there. Kubwa is diff. Kubwa sefcon is 130-200k and how can u compare Kubwa to Kuchigoro. Pls come let me take u there seems u don't know d place well... All this visitors in Abj sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
sharliz:
wat I do for d two both u na..I know wat to do
What will you do?? you cant even hurt a fly.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jameek(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2016
dnatz:

How well do u know Abuja? I disagree with all this u stated.

Well, you can disagree with me. But the fact is what I have stated. And to answer your question, I know Abuja VERY WELL. And I still insist that life in Abuja is not as easy as people think. Transportation, feeding and accommodation. If one gets a house 30 to 100k as you stated, will transportation to and from place of PPA be free? NO. Your PPA can't be in Suleja, mararaba or Karu, because those areas are not Abuja. A lot of Abuja workers stay in these areas that's why the traffic into and out of Abuja town every morning and evening is CRAZY! They are parts of Nasarawa and Niger States. Tomatoes and other food items are expensive in Abuja compared to most towns in Nigeria. And it's a fact that getting a place for PPA is not easy in Abuja as I know for a fact that Corp members USUALLY suffer rejection at companies and organizations a lot.
If you stay in Abuja town, you can't compare yourself to the category of people my post is meant for. You are already used to it plus you ALREADY STAY THERE and might know all the shortcuts already so this won't be new to you. It will rather be tough for someone who is not a regular visitor or who is completely new in that town.. Unless such persons already have trustworthy relations in Abuja, then they can be sure of accommodation, but other factors still remain. Now do you understand my point?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Oh..okay. Thanks for d correction grin
Iggyok:

No sir,you don't have to snap with any borrowed nysc crested vest at home. It's on done in the camp by the camp official and with your state code/camp tag number clearly seen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tpip: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Hey. Good morning. Please must the camp polo be round neck. Im thinking of getting a V neck but just wanted to confirm first
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dnatz(f): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Jameek:

Well, you can disagree with me. But the fact is what I have stated. And to answer your question, I know Abuja VERY WELL. And I still insist that life in Abuja is not as easy as people think. Transportation, feeding and accommodation. If one gets a house 30 to 100k as you stated, will transportation to and from place of PPA be free? NO. Your PPA can't be in Suleja, mararaba or Karu, because those areas are not Abuja. A lot of Abuja workers stay in these areas that's why the traffic into and out of Abuja town every morning and evening is CRAZY! They are parts of Nasarawa and Niger States. Tomatoes and other food items are expensive in Abuja compared to most towns in Nigeria. And it's a fact that getting a place for PPA is not easy in Abuja as I know for a fact that Corp members USUALLY suffer rejection at companies and organizations a lot.
If you stay in Abuja town, you can't compare yourself to the category of people my post is meant for. You are already used to it plus you ALREADY STAY THERE and might know all the shortcuts already so this won't be new to you. It will rather be tough for someone who is not a regular visitor or who is completely new in that town.. Unless such persons already have trustworthy relations in Abuja, then they can be sure of accommodation, but other factors still remain. Now do you understand my point?
Now i get ur point but how can one choose a place without making inquiry about d place? Talking about price of pepper and tomatoes, my dear av u tried karimo market or better still area1? To me, the price of pepper and tomatoes here in Abuja is cheaper compared to some areas in d east. I was in Imo 2months ago Orlu to be precise and was there for over a month but d tomatoes i get there for #200 is sold for #100 in Abuja.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
I have just been corrected that u have to wait till u get to camp before u snap the one with nysc vest..
LivinaPatrick:
Dts ok. Thanks coyy
so, snap 10copies with any cloth and wait till u get to camp before u snap.d other.

Good morning
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Heggplant: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Jameek:

morning folks, i'd like to share an apartment in Ikeja, Lagos with a corper or young graduate whose work or PPA is in Ikeja or environs. I could accept monthly installments, just be sure to have ur own budget. 08184464633...serious folks alone, sms and i'll respond
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jameek(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2016
kapable75:
And will see corpers trekking as if they want to goan visit bubu. i heard any drop is now #100 even if its from wuse to custom.
Bro, if a drop in Abuja is even 100 naira, you won't see anybody trekking. Drop in Abuja has always been way above 100. Lol.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by GoldPencil: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello there, if you have instagram app on your phone, search for agentfranck or if u don't mind clicking this link, https://www.instagram.com/agentfranck/ u will find a variety of accommodation offerings. You can reach out to me if interested. Serious customers only please. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Ramanto:

We are in the same shoes sir, but let's be hopeful. is it true dt nysc portal has been closed and no further uploading can be done by any school?
That's what OAU officials told my school DSA,but my school DSA called someone in the HQ and they debunked it saying uploading is still on.
The man promised to go to OAU next week to see to it himself, I pray there's still chance for uploading.
Nevertheless, let's be optimistic.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream3: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2016
Posimii:
Na dat ur choice of state dey make me laugh. Anyway, tx for ....... me appreciate.
Hmmmm,u be "Eni iyi" nah.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jameek(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
dnatz:

Now i get ur point but how can one choose a place without making inquiry about d place? Talking about price of pepper and tomatoes, my dear av u tried karimo market or better still area1? To me, the price of pepper and tomatoes here in Abuja is cheaper compared to some areas in d east. I was in Imo 2months ago Orlu to be precise and was there for over a month but d tomatoes i get there for #200 is sold for #100 in Abuja.

The sad thing is there are lots of people who don't bother making enquiries about Abuja before selecting it.
And speaking of the East, food is expensive there, probably because they don't produce much of it locally. PROBABLY o. Lol. I mean staple food. But it might be OK for someone coming to the East from a place like Port Harcourt. If you have lived up-North before, you'd understand why I say food in the mentioned areas are expensive. It's advisable for PCMs to make enquiries about States that they hope to serve in so they make adequate preparations sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Iggyok:
cc bestie0309
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2016
kapable75:
What will you do?? you cant even hurt a fly.
dnt underestimate me ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.