Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2538914 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
Story, see platoon 6 sharing Rice and chicken, better meat o.
Food wey small like wetin dem wan give cat. mtcheeeew!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kbs468(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
guruvicawelt:
plz o i'm not understanding o... this bank stuff.. i've done ma access bank buh i dont understand this camp o, they said we should open anoda account according to our tag number, dont know y.. plz o stream1 peepz z dah how it z in ur various camp?
same here in our camp as well. That the one for access shall be used for payment in camp
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
so who will we blame for your watery eba and watery egusi
Thank you for that question. nysc is to be blame.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
guruvicawelt:
brief talk about our camp commandant and im worsky attitude;;; so they said the guy is major abi na mayor, mehn dah guy has many rules o and boiz they plan im coup. here is a few amongst the 1000 rules.. yesterday he punish ma bunk mate for being too CLEAN(can u imagine), that him being too clean means his lazy and useless so for that he should do 50frog jump(the guy is finding it hard to walk,muscle pull), d day b4 he punished ma frnd for receiving call during dah boring social nite, mehn after some frog jump the guy and other offenders(amongst was someone who fell asleep on his chair) sang and danced for him from @10pm to 3:30am b4 releasing them except for d one who was sleeping as he argued with him citing that he knows his right. yesterday the guy started punish people for wearing jungle boot with their white kit(a normal tin o), today again the man told his boiz to chase everyone from d hostels to church including pagans,idol woshippers, buh excluding muslims(according to them na d only religion they recognise) mehn some peeps were boxers/bed cloths to church 2day without brushing or bathing.. @ first twas annoying buh today church sha go well as hostel boiz made church lively with their funny display(some funny dance) buh finally thiz commandant we go stone am o..

ah much is common "sooole" rat poison dat u pipu can't buy. abi no be una dey prepare dem solja food?

#Army viewing discretion
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kbs468(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
Same here in Sokoto ooo. its like they have a uniform time table across the various zones ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
I made a mistake sef by paying for my pixs already, I was told today that it's best if you leave your picx with the photographers till towards the end of the camp, they will then be the ones chasing and begging you to collect it at a cheaper price
That's simply the logic.
chumaster:
Are you kidding me
No sir,the "Meshai" peeps use to do this nah,though I haven't see the meshai do such in southwest here but it's common in Abuja,Kaduna and Nassarrawa.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
chiefojiji:

ah much is common "sooole" rat poison dat u pipu can't buy. abi no be una dey prepare dem solja food?

#Army viewing discretion
Chai,if you talk say police nah I go gree 30% but my beloved army?No No No No No.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'm very serious-_-. That's among my fave meals.
chumaster:
hehehehe na fried yam. I guess you are being sarcastic
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Another nice one.
chukz999:
Hv U Tried Pap And Beans? That Was The Combination They Gave Us For Lunch
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tell them!
Dream2:

It's obvious fried yam and tea is strange to you,but I have being slaying it for so many years,mehn,it's dope.
Pap and beans is another dope combo but fried yam and tea make sense pass.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
kapable75:
Food wey small like wetin dem wan give cat. mtcheeeew!
my own was enough, maybe the lady that served you hates youwink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
See this one oh. What's there? It's like you didn't go to a boarding school. Even at the uni level sef, na that way sure pass especially if you had early morning classes you didn't want to be late for.
chumaster:
Same here but I planned my bathing schedule very well, and Once I enter there, I'l simply lock it from inside. Why will I bath with another man undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kbs468:

Same here in Sokoto ooo. its like they have a uniform time table across the various zones ooo
If you read the budget deeply, you will notice that FG budgeted half-full chicken per corper every sunday during orientation. Hence, they are still cheating us

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
oh so una chow chicken 2day too... omehn niggas shock wen them hear chicken.. even peepz were neva eat since day one carry flask sharperly.. mehn some peepz were of d opinion that there must be a reason for them serving us rice with chicken, some sarcastically suggested that mayb nysc officials are coming to pay us a visit and another said he dint eat the chicken bcus he heard 3000 chicken died in adamawa and another said Nigeria has come out of recession. omehn them try sha..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dream2:

That's simply the logic.

No sir,the "Meshai" peeps use to do this nah,though I haven't see the meshai do such in southwest here but it's common in Abuja,Kaduna and Nassarrawa.
hmmmm, that yam and tea is still odd to me biko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm very serious-_-. That's among my fave meals.
I just dey look you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
guruvicawelt:
oh so una chow chicken 2day too... omehn niggas shock wen them hear chicken.. even peepz were neva eat since day one carry flask sharperly.. mehn some peepz were of d opinion that there must be a reason for them serving us rice with chicken, some sarcastically suggested that mayb nysc officials are coming to pay us a visit and another said he dint eat the chicken bcus he heard 3000 chicken died in adamawa and another said Nigeria has come out of recession. omehn them try sha..
this is the reason
chum.aster:
If you read the budget deeply, you will notice that FG budgeted half-full chicken per corper every sunday during orientation. Hence, they are still cheating us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Infact, I think that's what I'll eat this night. You've put it in my head.
chumaster:
I just dey look you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kbs468:

same here in our camp as well. That the one for access shall be used for payment in camp
owk i guess i gotta do reg for anoda account then.. buh mehn diz bank people dey short ma passport o apart from passport self some them bank are asking for 2k for atm and minimum acc bal.. that means like 4k total short of our 1st nd 2nd alawee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
See this one oh. What's there? It's like you didn't go to a boarding school. Even at the uni level sef, na that way sure pass especially if you had early morning classes you didn't want to be late for.
you are right, hostels aren't my thing. I stayed offcampus throughout my school days. As for sec sch, mine was a boarding/day school. Me was day student then. This is my first time of sharing a hostel with more than one person and I dnt like it except the discussion/argument part that I do enjoy a lot sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
chiefojiji:

#Army viewing discretion
lolz.. no b d full army squad we wan overthrow o.. the other ones, like d platoon commander are very nice and jovial buh their oga just carry mata for head like say nysc na im papa b d founder.. even our platoon commander told us to "avoid ma oga o, if e pass right, pass left,e remain 10days o so they will not decamp u o" his exact words.. seriously i hate d guy ehn, e go just dey smile they do u bad tin.. peradventure i know im pikin na their skul i go like make them post me even if na for Maiduguri i go happy cus strong strong knock i go dey give them for head ehn..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kbs468(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
guruvicawelt:
owk i guess i gotta do reg for anoda account then.. buh mehn diz bank people dey short ma passport o apart from passport self some them bank are asking for 2k for atm and minimum acc bal.. that means like 4k total short of our 1st nd 2nd alawee
exactly and those that were relying on them for mammy upkeep had to lose out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
chumaster:
my own was enough, maybe the lady that served you hates youwink
Na you wey go dey wink for those platoon 6 babez na.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Infact, I think that's what I'll eat this night. You've put it in my head.
kontinue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by temmylee(f): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Batch b ......we dey here o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Collinsgentle: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
joyeuxone:
Those at the camp,i got a question....is it true that drugs are seized from the gate by soldiers when you get in?

Secondly, do people play indoor games there? like chess,scrabble? Isn't there football for females?

I will really appreciate if my questions are answered...
. Yes is d answer to ur question but u don't need to come with ur scrabble cos u won't ve time to play it but u will play a lot of games in camp cos is full of games,skills, and drill by d soldiers.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Greatness366:
thanks dear na wetin we sign for is to enjoy it
yes o datz d spirit oya double up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bigromeo:
na season o so get ready.kpele.where u at?
yes o true talk....@ Ibadan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
guruvicawelt:
babe i haff tire.. thank God for mmm ma money go enta like 2moro.. i go just go atm.. strictly bolly,fried yam, indomie and egg(buh them dey use water) ehn ehn i fit buy pure water give them.. since dah yesterday ma belle dey do me somehow
mmm sure pass...... but eyah!!!! Sha jus kip enduring very soon u will b out from dat modernized prison.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
guruvicawelt:
ma dear na xo we see am o... ma belle done hear am..

Kpele dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
@ abat4real37,which state dem carry u go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.