Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2514399 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Haychay:
Morning everyone GL, woke up this morning and felt lyk playing ball on a thursday, I hope there is nothing wrong with me, when my mates dy huzzle undecided
This one strong o. Abeg wen last u visit village? Ya attention is highly needed!

pls try dey visit ur village people once once to avoid things lyk dis.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Oya Mr. Mature, please this zone is for kids only. Come an be going and leave us to play.
benueguy:
Some of you on this section are kids. You need to grow up pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
sharliz:
abbiie I tot u loved me.. I know he is my son but do I have to village coz of him angry angry

Nne I love you scatter fa. But you know as his mother, you gats protect him. Make e noo go lost fa.. lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Oya Mr. Mature, please this zone is for kids only. Come an be going and leave us to play.
Haba u get jyju! Abi u be Chiefojuju relatv wey u go jst say mke perzon cme go lyk dat?
Na only nairaland fit throw person dat one na if dem fit coz dey re luking for money.

Make him gv.his reazon for the comment.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Yes bro. I'm doing something. I'll share it later. Was extremely expecting bashing. The normal Nairaland way

At the moment, we have better things to think about than bashing. Am guessing you not a corp member or even a pcm, just a visitor expecting a bashing game. From the way i see it, you are the one who needs some growing up fa. Nairaland be needing some cleansing.. Bash Ali ni!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benueguy(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

At the moment, we have better things to think about than bashing. Am guessing you not a corp member or even a pcm, just a visitor expecting a bashing game. From the way i see it, you are the one who needs some growing up fa. Nairaland be needing some cleansing.. Bash Ali ni!
And what makes you think I'm neither a Corp member nor a PCM? The fact some of us don't comment here doesn't mean we're fools.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jenijeni: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
alphase:

hope no be wetin i dey tink ooo

MMM
nup
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Yes bro. I'm doing something. I'll share it later. Was extremely expecting bashing. The normal Nairaland way
LOL,endeavor to mention me when the need arise,i want to learn.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

And what makes you think I'm neither a Corp member nor a PCM? The fact some of us don't comment here doesn't mean we're fools.

So why call us kids then? Because from where i stand, the fact that you came out from ghostmode and posted something like us, You just officially became a kid yourself. So Welcome to Barney and friends fanclub. Which song do we sing today

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benueguy(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

So why call us kids then? Because from where i stand, the fact that you came out from ghostmode and posted something like us, You just officially became a kid yourself. So Welcome to Barney and friends fanclub. Which song do we sing today
Trying hard to be funny. A clear conscience fears no accusation. I've never even taken note of your comments on this thread, yet you're ranting. You've not even heard my reasons. My comment wasn't even targeted at the ladies.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Am trying hard to be funny. A clear conscience fears no accusation. I've never even taken note of your comments on this thread, yet you're ranting. You've not even heard my reasons. My comment wasn't even targeted at the ladies.

First of all,I just corrected you. Secondly, nobody is accusing you, we just wanna know why you think you are seeing kids. Thirdly, No one is here to be noticed, If not for nysc, you wont even smell some people in here. Fourthly, I have never even noticed your monicker talkless of your comments sef till now. Come to think of it, why would you even call a fellow guy a kid, you know them before?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Trying hard to be funny. A clear conscience fears no accusation. I've never even taken note of your comments on this thread, yet you're ranting. You've not even heard my reasons. My comment wasn't even targeted at the ladies.
I guess the something u re doing is repondez to d comments of odas....

Well its gud to behave like Children. Because Scrpture says dat if we don't hv d heart of Children dere is no Heaven for us.

Well u dats an Adult nd behave lyk one i don't knw ya hope o. But i will advice ya to stop being an adult and bcome a child lyk us o its jst an advice shall u mst not necessarily acpt it o. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benueguy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

First of all,I just corrected you. Secondly, nobody is accusing you, we just wanna know why you think you are seeing kids. Thirdly, No one is here to be noticed, If not for nysc, you wont even smell some people in here. Fourthly, I have never even noticed your monicker talkless of your comments sef till now. Come to think of it, why would you even call a fellow guy a kid, you know them before?
Well, I'm sorry if you are offended
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paris123(f): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
mlanreh:

If am to get this straight, you where deployed with stream1 and u decided to chill with Stream2??

Yup
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mlanreh: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
paris123:

Yup
Weh done ma
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
paris123:

Yup
You will still decide to chill with batch A
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

Nne I love you scatter fa. But you know as his mother, you gats protect him. Make e noo go lost fa.. lolz
y don't u see it this way I should be in the city working n I will send all my lives savings to my son in the village. .d both can't be in d village gotta fend for him
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
callmemercy:

good morning... hope u r getting ready for camp?
no date no prep
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Well, I'm sorry if you are offended

No wahala. I also apologise for making you feel guilty. Truce?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benueguy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

No wahala. I also apologise for making you feel guilty. Truce?
Yeah yeah
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by benueguy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
sharliz:
no date no prep
Any latest news from them, please?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
benueguy:

Any latest news from them, please?
no we r in this together grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
aBbiie25:

aBbie25 dear how is u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kokoko... Eku Ile ooooo.
Yhhhmmmmmmmm thank God all these ancestral phake news don reduce.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dotman2210:

aBbie25 dear how is u?

Am very fine dear, atleast am trying to be. How your side na, how ppa dey go? Hope na smooth thingz fa?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Odoogu:
...thats wassup? how u do brov?
I dey well bro. We dey push
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dream2:

Ohhh,enjoy the free ride bro.
Where exactly in Osun state?
na ESA ODO.

After ijebu-jesha

D. Pple of that village no try sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
justifiedcoyy:
na ESA ODO.
After ijebu-jesha

D. Pple of that village no try sha
Never heard of that place before,Na Esa-Oke I dh hear. Bhet y u talk say d pple no try?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by saoban9: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ghost mode Deactivated
NYSC wetin happen na.... Shey na by force to wear khaki for camp ni.... If khaki neva ready we go dey collect am later.
As 4 d food matter, make dem no worry we go carry food stuffs cum from house.
By fire by force we must go camp on d 24th of jan o.
Boredom wan kill me for here oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
joshuachuks93:
This one strong o. Abeg wen last u visit village? Ya attention is highly needed!

pls try dey visit ur village people once once to avoid things lyk dis.

Abi na me dy do my village, they no who I am, na fire on d mountain I be, they cannot try anyfin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dream2:

Bro,there is nothing wrong with you,i went to workshop on monday,felt some headache and i returned home,i decided to give myself a deserve break of a week.
On Monday,I will resume.
Mi o le wa Ku,mi o le para mi.

You needed rest bro, lot of it

As for me, let's just say for abt 2 months n some days, it ain't funny,

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.