Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

A Critical Looks At PMB Speech In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Critical Looks At PMB Speech In UK (410 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Senate President And Emir Of Kano Looking At PMB / An Ipob Protestant Shot At PMB In US.. / Ungrateful Nigerians Throwing Tantrum At PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Critical Looks At PMB Speech In UK by seguntijan(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
"A number of Nigerians use the migrant routes to come to the UK to claim asylum, saying their lives are at risk from Boko Haram. Is is legitimate for them to do so? "Some Nigerians claim is that life is too difficult back home, but then again some Nigerians have also made it difficult for Europeans and Americans to accept them because of the number of Nigerians in different prisons all over the world accused of drug trafficking or human trafficking. I don't think Nigerians have anybody to blame. They can remain at home. Their services are required to rebuild the country. If their countrymen misbehaved, the best thing for them is to stay at home and encourage the credibility of the nation." Do you think that Nigerians have an image problem abroad? "Certainly. But we are on our way to salvage that. We will encourage our countrymen to stay at home, work hard and make a respectable living at home." I have been running some trainings for a while and I heard that our President said we are criminals and I have been wondering what could make him say such, a whole President. I was on twitter the other day and I saw a hashtag has been developed as well, this is serious. I just saw the said interview now and the part that aroused unwarranted anger has been shared above. I am so livid at this point at the stupidity of some supposed learned people. How can you not read before jumping to conclusions. This hatred or whatever is getting serious. What is actually going on? You have a B.Sc. and PhD. yet you still act like a primary school kid on top wetin? O ga o # YouAreNotACriminalButYouAreStupid

1 Like

Re: A Critical Looks At PMB Speech In UK by Jorussia(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
pmb didn't call Nigerians criminals.

2 Likes

Re: A Critical Looks At PMB Speech In UK by Oyiboman69: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nigeria, a sinking ship '
Re: A Critical Looks At PMB Speech In UK by Akkord4gov: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
The problems of Nigeria come from the semi-learned and educated Nigerians that think they are wise and know it better. Education makes you to be reasonable but the opposite is seeing in Naija.

It is only in Nigeria you criticise only by reading the topic or headline without reading content comprehensively

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Hypocrite? / TRIBALISM: You And I Never Had A Choice! / Tompolo Deny Having Any Intention To Blow Up Pipelines-Tribune Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.