Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency (47434 Views)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

never said she was/is ugly. She is just there.
She is but then I think she is interesting
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is why i dont ever look down on any lady..NEVER.

I dont trip for your grammar cos no grammar wey you wan speak wey dey new to me neither will i be freaked by your packaging..who sai and your outward beauty may get my attention but i will never be carried away until i get closer and know the real you.

If you like be a road side pepper seller,as long as you have a good personality and lovely to my eyes..ogaskin. The rest na tushing
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by olajizz01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
I personally know the bread seller In my area....it was not staged...even I never knew what happened between her and ty bello until last week when I saw so many people in front of a bread factory where she and other bread sellers display their products with some camera men everywhere,it was after that I saw a news online of what happened.....immediately I saw the news the first thing that came to my mind was "she is the luckiest person on earth"when you buy bread from her she no dey get change...grin
If that was the case,congrats to her,i wish her sucess in her new career.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
see as door just opened for her. She is not even pretty and still she got signed and there are huge numbers of pretty classy and beautiful girls out there signing up for the form

That is what I call Divine favour smiley

Lord assign me for divine and unexpected favour the month in Jesus name!!!

In the modeling/fashion world, being pretty isn't the main criterion, it's only a bonus. The girl has the required height and body structure for the business.
There are many not-so-pretty models all over the world who have lots of modeling gigs.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Missmossy(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Awww congrats to her.

Change of levels cheesy
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by stonecoldcafe: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PICS AS SHE'S BEING SIGNED INTO THE MODELING AGENCY HERE:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/ty-bellos-famed-bread-seller-olajumoke-signed-to-modeling-agency.html

I'm hapi for her oooo

You lied. There are no more pictures in your blog. Liar! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodMode:
Modelling is not a talent.... she should the money she gets from the modelling to start a business as soon as possible..
Tell that to Naomi Campbell and Agbani Dare go. All these policemen wey full Nairaland sef
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by GodMode: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Tell that to Naomi Campbell and Agbani Dare go. All these policemen wey full Nairaland sef

they have businesses and they are brands on their own.. Don't compare dollars to naira.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Gracito(f): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=swimcash post=42738274][/quote] I don't get
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodMode:

they have businesses and they are brands on their own.. Don't compare dollars to naira.
what are they known for abeg? Oga olopa

1 Like

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by nkechi042(f): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
God will punish u. this is the second time i am clicking ur link for more pics angry angry angry angry

arena2007:
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PICS AS SHE'S BEING SIGNED INTO THE MODELING AGENCY HERE:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/ty-bellos-famed-bread-seller-olajumoke-signed-to-modeling-agency.html

I'm hapi for her oooo

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Iamlordgee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
That girl nor fine there o.. Wetin happen to her face
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Abukc(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Grass to grace
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodMode:
www.zidinews..com

Modelling is not a talent.... she should the money she gets from the modelling to start a business as soon as possible..

Says who? Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks etc who have turned modelling into multi million dollar businesses are what so?!

Short sighted Nigerian.i know say you go talk make she go buy land for Mowe Ofada. Tscheww
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by agabaI23(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
see as door just opened for her. She is not even pretty and still she got signed and there are huge numbers of pretty classy and beautiful girls out there signing up for the form

I can't see any obvious make up on her. She is a raw beauty. Look at her legs? Most supper models are not as beautiful..
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

See why people like you miss(God forbid) your favour? You failed to be specific because you missed "this before the "month".Your answer go just dey hang!!!pay attention to details and life will pay attention to you.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by vizkiz: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
bonjovi12:

See why people like you miss(God forbid) your favour? You failed to be specific because you missed "this before the "month".Your answer go just dey hang!!!pay attention to details and life will pay attention to you.

the Lord knows your heart desires even before you open your mouth... Seems you are not well informed.
you think God will mistake my typed words for something else

1 Like

Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by SolexxBarry(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oh God please let me be in d right place at the right time for my helper to locate me in Jesus name ............Amen
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by banmee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
arena2007:
TY Bello’s bread hawker turned model Olajumoke has been signed to a Lagos based modeling agency Few Model Management. The Few Model Management shared a photo of Jumoke with hSanusi:er modeling contract in their Instagram page on Monday, Feb. 8.

Few Model Management is owned by Bolajo Fawehinmi who started modelling in 2011 after her participation in the Miss Nigeria 2011 beauty pageant where She was crowned Miss Congeniality 2011.
Few model management is an agency servicing a global audience with various looks of Professional High Fashion models, Commercial Models and disciplined Ushers/Hostesses.

Congrats to her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBhoXAHBg-5/?taken-by=fewmodels

Like play, like play . . . . . .
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Majesticniyi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Majesticniyi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm hoping TY didn't just make this lady lose all the values she holds dear with this act of kindness....modelling isn't a profession you enter by luck. Attention is a b***h, you wouldn't know when family and morals lose significance to you except you have been well groomed for it.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by GodMode: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
K
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodMode:

Stop comparing foreigners and Nigerians..

Name the Nigerian supermodels in business that you know Agbani is not a model she's former miss world and any slim woman can be miss world.
hahahaha, did you just say Agbani is not a model?

Please how does this E-slap works
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by danielnomzy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Emi naa fe di model....Pick up my call......
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by herboshedhe(f): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Baba God answer my calls too ogrin
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by GodMode: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
K
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
GodMode:

Stop comparing foreigners and Nigerians..

Name the Nigerian supermodels in business that you know Agbani is not a model she's former miss world and any slim woman can be miss world.

You must be a joker. Agbani is not a model? Please what is she? Hope u know she was a cover girl abi face of loreal for many years and does a lot of ad campaigns. Oluchi is also a supermodel and walked on all the major fashion weeks including victoria secrets which they all crave for.

Its probably when ur a local naija model, modelling doesnt pay. Its a multimillion dollar career outside this country.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by bewla(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
the girl ug r but Baba God as pick her call
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by GodMode: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
K
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
What is she going to model with that looks? They just signed her up for runs,nothing else. Good girl gone bad in the making.
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Lilphillips(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#770077][/color] Hmmm nice one
Re: TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency by Akmarshal(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Oga, Y will u say she is not pretty? U have no right to speak of her in dat manner! Who knows d kind of ladies in Ur house. And how they were managed n tolerated. She is beautiful in nature standards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.