Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine (30567 Views)

Toyota Corolla Engine Noise / 2009 Corolla Engine / Knocked 4zz, Can I Change To 1zz Or 3zz Corolla Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by olucege(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please how much for 2001 corolla S tokunbo engine? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by vil(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
i need a toyota corrola 2002 grade engine please when can i get one. thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2017
vil:
i need a toyota corrola 2002 grade engine please when can i get one. thanks.

ladipo spareparts market. Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by eddykisses1(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2017
ok nice
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by dano123: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please, anyone with the idea of how much it will cost to get a camry 2AZ-FE engine I4
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
dano123:
Please, anyone with the idea of how much it will cost to get a camry 2AZ-FE engine I4

cc gazuzz
gazuzz come to this young man's aid else I'll have to cc: Mazdaengineparts and u know what that means
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

cc gazuzz
gazuzz come to this young man's aid else I'll have to cc: Mazdaengineparts and u know what that means

grin

dano123:

my supply price is 320,000
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by ray48: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin

my supply price is 320,000

Does it include installation? If not, What's the installation cost too?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
ray48:

Does it include installation? If not, What's the installation cost too?

if vehicle passes a pre-inspection process and is accepted, then installation fees will cost 35,000. Note you. Still have coolant, possible radiator, engine oil, oil filter, air filter, Inner C.V joint Grease, power steering oil.

Any more info, please call. 08033910382

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Joemetry(m): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by debanj326: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by nakoks(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2018
See as people dey change engine as if dem dey change boxer.It is really sad .All these vehicles will be in tip top shape abroad for donkey years but once it lands Nigeria people destroy it with cheap useless palm oil(20w50).Even after changing engines they still go back to the palm oil and keep throwing away hard earned money out of ignorance.Very very sad and vicious cycle

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Autopartz: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
debanj326:

The price varies from Nigerian used to toks. However, our supply price is 180k for good toks.

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by senator2k9(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

1zr-fe? I can supply @ 340,000
engine with gearbox?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
senator2k9:
engine with gearbox?

just shiny engine sir.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Ilevbaoise123: 12:00am On May 10, 2018
Pls help, my Toyota Corolla 2007 model developed a strange sound and was inspected by a mechanic who told me it was a knocking sound from the engine and that I need to buy a toks engine. I bought this car less than 2 months ago and I'm really confused as to what to do. The sound comes from the bonnet and when the engine is idled and on drive, the sound gets worse and embarrassing. Funny enough, I didn't see any signal to check engine from the dashboard.
Pls advise me on whether to get a toks engine or rebuild the engine. It's VVT-i Engine. And perhaps, cost of buying toks and cost of repair or rebuild of the engine. Toyota Gurus pls help.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Adedolapo1: 9:50am On May 10, 2018
Ilevbaoise123:
Pls help, my Toyota Corolla 2007 model developed a strange sound and was inspected by a mechanic who told me it was a knocking sound from the engine and that I need to buy a toks engine. I bought this car less than 2 months ago and I'm really confused as to what to do. The sound comes from the bonnet and when the engine is idled and on drive, the sound gets worse and embarrassing. Funny enough, I didn't see any signal to check engine from the dashboard.
Pls advise me on whether to get a toks engine or rebuild the engine. It's VVT-i Engine. And perhaps, cost of buying toks and cost of repair or rebuild of the engine. Toyota Gurus pls help.
Thank you.

CC: GAZZUZZ
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by antobrige: 10:44am On May 10, 2018
Complete Toyota corolla Engine is 190,000 with One Month Guaranty

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by antobrige: 10:47am On May 10, 2018
olucege:

Come puck it up with 190k plus one month guaranty
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Bizzyliss(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2018
antobrige:

Come puck it up with 190k plus one month guaranty
bad guy
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Bizzyliss(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
dano123:
if u wana buy, buy d japanese made cos its very gud than the American
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by daomi(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
Pls anyone with the price of 1999 corolla engine
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by NobleEngineer(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
Pls anyone with the price of 1999 corolla engine
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by NobleEngineer(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
how much did it cost you, the engine and gear
Zealmind:
I have purchased the tokunbo engine and gear... please sir where can I sell the old engine and gear
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Zealmind: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2018
NobleEngineer:
how much did it cost you, the engine and gear
I paid 200k for both in Ibadan then

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by NobleEngineer(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2018
OK. and this new engine I hope you enjoyed it, I want to change my engine too of DAT model, a guy advised me there's little chance of getting a good one that won't short oil
Zealmind:
I paid 200k for both in Ibadan then
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Zealmind: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2018
NobleEngineer:
OK. and this new engine I hope you enjoyed it, I want to change my engine too of DAT model, a guy advised me there's little chance of getting a good one that won't short oil
just go with a trusted mechanic and beside discuss with the seller to give you few days to test it after fixing it to your car, so if it's not good u can return it
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by best827(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello ladies and gentlemen in the house, Please I want to ask a few questions regarding cars,
In this country Nigeria where the road is not too good and also considering the weather, and all other factors including fuel consumption, spare parts please which car did you advise someone in Nigeria can buy that will give less issues?
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by BldrTrish(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please how much is Toyota Corolla 2009 engine in NIGERIA
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by Davidolives(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oga GAZZUZZ how much is matrix 2004 engine
Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
BldrTrish:
Please how much is Toyota Corolla 2009 engine in NIGERIA

if it's a 2ZR (confirm from engine number) I have one for sale.

Re: Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Davidolives:
Oga GAZZUZZ how much is matrix 2004 engine

220k 1ZZ-FE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car / Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.