Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

This Pain Must Go! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Pain Must Go! (285 Views)

Best Home Remedies For Back Pain(must See) / Appropriate gift for your mum if she's having knee pain?? / What Could Be The Cause Of This Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Pain Must Go! by powerstrips: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wanted: People in Pain!

I'm looking for a few Nigerians in serious pain to sample a new high-tech skin patch that has been approved by the FDA (United States) and NAFDAC (Nigeria) for fast relief of different types of pain.

This free sampling/test will cover any of the following types of pain...

* Sore muscles
* Achy joints
* Muscle strain
* Aches and soreness from arthritis
* Simple back and body aches
* Sprains

The efficacy of this new product has been well established elsewhere (feel free to search the word "PowerStrips" in Google and YouTube and verify for yourself).

However, since it's new in Nigeria, I decided that get the public involved in jointly verifying its efficacy (or otherwise) in Nigeria also. Each person in pain who's eventually selected to participate in the sampling will receive 5 strips worth N10,000 free of charge to use within 10 days.

So, if you are in pain enough to want fast relief simply by placing a medical patch on or near the source of your pain, contact me by whatsapp only (to make communication easier): Mark...+2348029208250.

Let's work together to reduce the the number of Nigerians dying in pain!

(1) (Reply)

VMAT (volumetric Arc Modulated Therapy) Technology In Radiotherapy: Benefits / The Best Business Style Of Online Medicine / Healthy Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.