Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor (863 Views)

Buy Blood Sugar Monitor From Micostarmall / Get Permanent Solutions To High Blood Pressure And Constant Headache / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor by tayo001: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
It is no more news the effect of high BP and high sugar level in the body is enormous. Agreed, these are common to people about 40 years and above. But it is also true that the disease/ailments does not start when they are 40.

It is a result of the habits we embraced from our childhood. It is always cheaper to monitor oneself against the threat of high blood pressure or diabetes which usually show up at a time in one's life. Hence, the need to buy your home monitor at a discounted amount.

Also, this could be the best gift for your aged parents. They need it more.

For your affordable blood pressure monitor and blood sugar monitor, kindly contact 08157546748.

Re: Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Post picture and their various prices!
Re: Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor by tayo001: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Contact my number for the price details
Re: Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor by omron(m): 3:47am On Feb 09, 2016
tayo001:
Contact my number for the price details
Which location are u.... U can partner with me I can teach u medically on how to carry out different test.. Reply me if u have interest
Re: Blood Pressure And Sugar Monitor by tayo001: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2016
We can't talk here. Let's talk on phone 08157546748 or email treasureseun@gmail.com. I am open to all possibilities and opportunities.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Things That Will Happen When You Stop Masturbating / Baldness / Man power tonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.