Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (55130 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by Aizenosa(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2016
This egg big na. U don see brown dot I mean the top section of ur pinki is bigger Dan it or egg with shell inside egg.
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by dejavuh0007(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2016
op u sha use style take snap ursef. #publicitystuntthings
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by Abukc(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not too tiny nw. Abi you want us To know morE abouT your poultry.iF seun catch yoU, You go pay for advert
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by rhozaay(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
the cock use condom?
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by jamex93(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
alanposh:

Bro. They v been using straw to gv us a BJ.

Market no get joy at all.

Lolx dem own na play
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by Blackkie: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bros, I am an egg distributor.
I will be glad to talk business with you.
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by searay(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
oladimejioo:

In as much as I agree with most of your comment, I want to disagree with option 4, Protein is important component in the nutrition of Animal but when we talk of skeletal structure, think calcium, think phosphorus, think calciferols. Protein I doubt it here.
Also loading protein beyond requirements is waste of nutrient, you get your protein wasted in your feaces. I think protein:calorie ratio should be looked into when protein issue is suspected.

My own observation is that this guy is new in the business and the birds have just started laying.
Many factors influence bone mass. Protein has been identified as being both detrimental and beneficial to bone health, depending on a variety of factors, including the level of protein in the diet, the protein source, calcium intake, weight loss, and the acid/base balance of the diet.
Go through this http://www.betterbones.com/bonenutrition/protein/benefits.aspx
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by oladimejioo: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
searay:
Many factors influence bone mass. Protein has been identified as being both detrimental and beneficial to bone health, depending on a variety of factors, including the level of protein in the diet, the protein source, calcium intake, weight loss, and the acid/base balance of the diet.
Go through this http://www.betterbones.com/bonenutrition/protein/benefits.aspx

Thanks so much and I was able to read the work and it reminded me of role of protein on growth hormone and thus bone health. However I have noticed similar egg in some other farms. I was however able to discover that heat stress could the the cause. #Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by donone88(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
I need a supply of ten thousand crates of chicken egg weekly in IBADAN. If you have the potential to supply not less than one thousand crates weekly please call me on 08038638936.
Re: The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) by Preprobiotics: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Isuikwuato, Abia After Swallowing Sheep (Picture) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.