Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,428 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies (3432 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by kstadaura: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Most broke guys feel somehow when a lady ask them what do yo do for a living:

Sometime they just lie with' am still a student' is that even a valid reason?
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm hustling. tongue
WBTO!
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by iykekelvins(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
What do u now want us to answer.. ??
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm broke and shy..... undecided
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Non-sense undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by profpets(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why will I lie, when I'm not Lainus Mba or Lai Mohammed, It's always good to be real cos u never can tell if the lady can help u with something doing.

6 Likes

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Smellymouth: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am IN THE STREET!! undecided
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by vault(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
and what if I wasa broke..... why the fvck would I be shy to tell some b!tch undecided
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
broke guys dont deserve any date. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by dollyjoy(f): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
cheesycheesycheesy loll funny
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy loll funny
I lie cheesy undecided
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
why should a broke guy not man be afraid to tell a lady his financial status? undecided undecided

You find a faithful girlfriend while broke tongue

its a fact !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
babe don't let Nairaland guys commit suicide nah sad sad
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by cruzita(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
why will a broke guy be in a relationship?
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
babe don't let Nairaland guys commit suicide nah sad sad
Kikikikiki
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
Kikikikiki
wicked sad sad sad sad
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by iykekelvins(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why should a broke guy not man be afraid to tell a lady his financial status? undecided undecided

its a fact !!!
Sister, God bless you for dis..

Naija girls..No money, No date.

1 Like

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by yungmarshall(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
y can't you be humble like your mum that married your broke dad

10 Likes

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sister, God bless you for dis..

Naija girls..No money, No date.
even bible talk am say money na the ride for evangelism grin grin

Naija. boys no big yansh , no date tongue
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
yungmarshall:
ok bye undecided
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
one broke ass boy spotted grin

speechless3 I told you tongue

I'm outta here grin
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by MilesLamar(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
I tell them am a skilled worker... They don't even know what that means angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
angry they are animals, they don't deserved to be loved, to hell with ur opinion
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
one broke ass boy spotted grin

speechless3 I told you tongue

I'm outta here grin
L cheesy L I thought you were playing the good girl.

Right behind you, girls are not smiling!
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by MilesLamar(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:

Shay ya papa na dangote be4 him begin toast ur maleee Sorry no vex na question undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by MilesLamar(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
yungmarshall:

Loool

2 Likes

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Swizdoe(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
@op can you tell us what broke like. ladies says when asked what they do for a living undecided undecided
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Swizdoe(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
@op can you tell us what broke ladies says when asked what they do for a living undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by omovudu(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
many girls likes lie

Loool[/quote]
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:

Gr8, now I see the kind of advice u will GIVE as a MOM to ur DOUGHTER when she is about to choose a MAN.

NOTE: Iv seen a woman who did this to her daughter all in the name of MONEY and was maltreated in the marriage.
Today her daughter is married but seated at home obviously looking for a WAY OUT..

MY ADVICE: CONTINUE...ONE DAY U WILL UNDERSTAND angry

5 Likes

Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless3:
L cheesy L I thought you were playing the good girl.

Right behind you, girls are not smiling!
I support nobody cheesy grin

just say the fact and leave smiley
Re: See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:

its a fact !!!

A bottle of RED LEBEL for u. Nice advice. Keep up the good work...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos / If Only I Had T.O.T.O / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.