Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Attitude Makes All The Diference. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attitude Makes All The Diference. (437 Views)

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attitude Makes All The Diference. by Sarang(f): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Life can fail you,life can disappoint you but what's worst is when you fail yourself!
Failing yourself comes from the way you handles your life issues. Depression,anzieties and goals,you can defeat these if only you change your view of life.

Read more.
http://collectivetalks..com/2015/09/attitude-makes-all-difference.html

(1) (Reply)

You Can Enjoy A Happy Marriage.. / Breaking News : Emir Of Kano Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / Recommend Home Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.