Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist (26598 Views)

Magu To Sue The Sun Newspaper, Denies Owning House In Maitama / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Hobat(m): 5:08am On Feb 09, 2016
Justice we need.....
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Hobat(m): 5:13am On Feb 09, 2016
[/s][s]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35521819?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook[s][/s]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35521819?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Aremu01(m): 5:52am On Feb 09, 2016
I like this. I hope the guy is not too intimidated to show up
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by sunshine1974(m): 6:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Guess u are related to d cadet. Seun pls investigate dis guy
STFUareyouGod:
Attention seekers everywhere

Dude already said he doesn't want the cadets prosecuted. So what's this one now saying? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW1GQNIMZv8

No frustrated fool should quote me.......
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Orikinla(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Karlovich:
Is buhari not aware of this?
. Buhari that was drinking Kunu when his soldiers massacred scores of harmless women and children, because the Nigerian Army accused their Shi'a Muslims leaders of blocking the road. When ordinary teargas would have been enough to disperse them, the Nigerian Army massacred them, because they were Shites. The female Nigerian Army cadet with the evil spirit of Jezebel has been servicing the Ahabs in the Nigerian Army who haved 'charged" through her to give her the immunity to demonstrate her beastiality with such impunity in public. My father was a military officer, so I know why female soldiers can misbehave like beasts of no nation in uniform. She dey fu-ck senior officers for barracks. That dude was lucky that it was for a filmsy thing the bullies in uniform tortured him. I have seen where they murdered a guy, burnt alive in Lagos for coming into army barracks to sleep with his girlfriend who was a Nigerian soldier. An evil female military officer led the other soldiers to kill the guy out of bitterness against her fellow female officer. Ask "Baba French", General Akpan who was my old boy at St. Gregory's College in Lagos. Beware of Nigerian soldiers, they are not your friends. My father trained me to be a soldier without uniform and I have handled guns Nigerian soldiers dream of and only American, Russian and British snipers can boast of them.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by amusadele: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
humanbeing4th:
all dis stupiid attention seekers, john baptist ko judas iscariot ni
I agree with you. These army women will never escape God punishment. Am particulary happy because they are all women. They are today in the force in human society which is different from the Almight ways of considering issue. As they vent their hopeless lives because they are frustrated, they are without husbands, no children, their character zero will continue to increase. Amen.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by hitz: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Frustration is all over you, it's obvious. God will see you through

Cheers

Mr man, You messed up by saying something stupid and you're following iit up with more stupidity by replying every comment.

The big picture here is to avoid future occurence. Whether or not the victim has let it go (due to the timid, oppressed mindset of the black man), john baptist is saying there is now CONCRETE EVIDENCE that can be used against cadets.

Not many cases involving miltary brutality have evidence. Not many cases have the the NDA admitting that the cadets are their students.

The military don't forgive why should civilians do? Get it ?

I bashed a general's bullet proof prado jeep. The official in it let me go after I pleaded to fix it. He let me go saying he was going to be blamed anyhow. Now CADETS ! Students !!

End your arugement.
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2016
EbirichBen:
When they are serious, I will know.

$1billion what again?

You need to calm down here.

The guy said he needed the Cadets and other responsible parties to prove in court why the Guy shouldn't be awarded $1b in damages.

Simple English!

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
I never saw the video but the guy is an idiot 4 allowing himself to be beating like that!
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by sweetguy10(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
That STFU.whatever guy is a phool
Re: I Will Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets - John Baptist by EbirichBen(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
DMeanMan:

You need to calm down here.

The guy said he needed the Cadets and other responsible parties to prove in court why the Guy shouldn't be awarded $1b in damages.

Simple English!

English Prof.
Lecture me well well enh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / I Am Not Good At Making Money – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.