Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima (11790 Views)

Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Farouk Farouk Dies In Accident Involving Shettima's Convoy / …over 236 Killed, Says Borno LGA Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima by UrbanMystique: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
XaintJoel20:
My question is this...
Would Kassim Shettima had said this if Jonathan was still at the helm of affairs
Our leaders should stop playing pointless politics with the inredeemable lives of Nigerians...

Somebody said Boko Haram is not occupying any local government in Borno state, Nigeria that they are now only is Sambisa Forest.
The question once again is, is Sambisa Forest in Nigeria? If yes, it means it must be in at least a local government in Nigeria. So who is deceiving who here
it is you and you ilks that are playing politics with book haram

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/26/boko-haram-controls-2-local-councils-borno-shettima-reveals

This is what shettima said in October when buhari first said book harm is not controlling any local government, he came out and debunked it.. So its not just your Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:
I watched the documentary of Boko Haram and the Army's recent activities on VICE(Strange how the American Media knows more than the local counterparts) you can watch it on HBO or Xfinity on Demand.

VICE's kaj Larsen spoke with Buhari and the borno Governor and from every indication the War was being won in a frontline point of view but this has led to a guerrilla suicide style action.

Please let's not be misinformed, Sambisa is Boko Harams last stronghold, they don't have territories again. The war is being won.

Here's a Debrief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cObdcpnAk7M
Bro I tried watching but the video kept on saying "the uploader does not make this video available in your country(nigeria)"
Re: No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima by Sirlancelot(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
UrbanMystique:
nigga stop spreading fake rumours up and down..

If you have proof that book haram still run a caliphate in borno kindly present it or swerve with you meaning wailing propaganda that only mor0ns would believe.
Hi sorry,my phone was stolen,all these write up do not emanate from me.Sorry for the write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Arrest Boko Haram Members In Lagos Almost On Daily Basis – Army General / FG To Begin Emissions Control Programme January 1, 2019 / Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.