Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House (40643 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / Freeze Househelp Wastes His N150k Wine As He Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by vicola0281: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
i
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by frankblinkz(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nawa ooo...dis post is jst as trashed as d Op,mehn see article oo...from house girl burn house to her personal life of not being married...Is she advertising her self for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by vicola0281: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
I nid 10 likes
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by madjune(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
For those still single and searching...

Seun pls take note.
Franca is still young and sexy.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Eyaaa
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nickymezor(f): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
ta4ba3:
A movie scene happening in real life
I tell u...

2 Likes

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by pwilliam(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
More like a nollywood movie with the caption A TRUE LIFE STORY. sori sha

2 Likes

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by creamylicious(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
kelvyn7:
shocked

IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO FORGET THIS LADY IN THE MOVIE "ATROCITIES" WITH PETE EDOCHIE, ERNEST OBI, EMEKA IKE, VICTORIA NYAMA AND ALEX USIFO
Choi!!!! We af old oooo
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by jeffhunter(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei dis lady wey wicked for film dah year pass Susanna wickedness sef

Chei she go kill Dat houselp. Chei
Very wicked woman in movies....sorry for the loss
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
The movie "Desperate Women" comes to mind. This woman, Franca Brown and Patience Ozorkwo really dealt with Clarion Chukwura; who wanted to join their cliche of female moneybags.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls what's the connection between her burnt house and her marital status?
Stupid people undecided

BTW that house help needs mental evaluation.
That's how she will kill somebody someday and claim that a voice in her head called their queen instructed her to do so.

They just leave mad people to roam the streets as normal people.
Lock her up in yabaleft right way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by judedwriter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oh God why r some people so wicked?
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Tochux1: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
ijustdey:

Franca Brown's house-help allegedly burns down her house.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/franca-brown-house-help-burns-down-actress-house-id4662169.html

the real movie has been acted now... Unlike those "storied" ones
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Smellymouth: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nor be this woman confess for TB Joshua church sometime ago? undecided
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Smellymouth: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
vicola0281:
i

Sorry bro grin na page 1 u dey now cheesy
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
kelvyn7:
shocked

IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO FORGET THIS LADY IN THE MOVIE "ATROCITIES" WITH PETE EDOCHIE, ERNEST OBI, EMEKA IKE, VICTORIA NYAMA AND ALEX USIFO
She played the role very well

1 Like

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Emyogalanya: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op is this post about her singlehood or about her burnt how you advert the singleness more than the house. Besides this woman looks wicked facially patience still dey learn for where she dey her face fit scare man sef
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by bbjummy: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
kelvyn7:
shocked

Also Bukky Ajayi. Each time I watched that movie, I'd cried for Ernest O. It was really a pathetic story.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by engrjacuzzi: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
I can bite my shoes that miss franca brown can't be in her 40s. from 1980 till now is 36 years.. so how old was she when she acted behind the clouds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by lepasharon(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cheii this wicked womann... First saw her in angel
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by XaintJoel20: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Forget that matter, if Aunty Franca Brown still dey in her forties how many years my grandmother come dey
I be wan reason her matter for marriage, but because of this lie make she lock up like Jacob...
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by XaintJoel20: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
See me oooh... I thought football age was exclusive to footballers, I didn't know celebs now have official and unofficial age...
engrjacuzzi:
I can bite my shoes that miss franca brown can't be in her 40s. from 1980 till now is 36 years.. so how old was she when she acted behind the clouds

1 Like

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by zurine(f): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
chai!!!
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Baroba(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Coven, Witches , Wizards... My people and their stupid beliefs.. No be only coven na oven... What an unadulterated pile of crap. Anyone that believes in witches deserves a brain transplant..

The stupid girl committed arson and should be sent to jail if found guilty..simple.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Baroba(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:

I was gonna ask the same, this lady was a full grown woman when she acted in Jezebel as far back as 1994..

She was the mother of Late Francis Agu and Hilda Dokubo in that movie.. Francis Agu died about eight years ago aged 42!!.. She must be in her 50s now, I give it to her, she does have good genes..

1 Like

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2016
cooldude62:
The Franca Brown I know and watched while growing must be close to 60. Forty-wetin?

Still single? Marriage is not for everybody...but she's beautiful.

Ur right. Definitely not 40, when them Genevieve and Rita are 40. When she played mama Efe she wasn't DT much older Dan d Efe girl though.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Motherfucker2:
The house maid is from our occultic kingdom.
We sent her to burn down "Mrs Efe's" house.
hahaha see this flat man
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by gozzlin: 12:46am On Feb 09, 2016
She's in her fifties not forties abeg. I wonder where they got the forties age from? Franca that I knew way back in the eighties when she was in her thirties.
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Vision2045:
NASO DEM USE STYLE PASS TWO BAD NEWS ABOUT HER
BURNT HOUSE AND SINGLE @40.... GOD PLS PICK HER CALL.

In other News ...
faints
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Mayflowa(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2016
carterguccy:
Mean while...

You dey crase. Lol
Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Jerryspryng: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2016
What a pity about the house and hopefully if she wants to get married, she will find the perfect spouse.... That housemaid dey for ifa hand o

I can't deal with all these burning stories very well cause one of my friends in secondary school died in a house fire
She was one of the most beautiful girls in our school
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' / Omotola Stuns At The World Economic Forum Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.