Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ten Types Of People You Meet At The ATM... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of People You Meet At The ATM... (439 Views)

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / 9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Meet At The ATM... by SunstarS(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
1. The over sabi
They claim to be highly learned and boast of their exposure saying things like some Nigerians are far from civilization and they keep making noise when someone takes more than a minutes

2. The hurriers
(that's what i call them grin ) They are always in haste.. The annoying thing about this set of people is that they make loud hisses that often upset you if you are in the same queue with them

3. The Dondies
This set of people nah wah... There was a particular lady i have seen at d ATM over 7 times but she would always call for assistance... They say education is a continuous process, maybe her own process don stop.. grin

4. The calm ones
This is the category i fall into grin , we allow you into the queue if you have a genuine reason... One fine bros walked up to me the other day and said guy my dad just died i wanna withdraw money to buy coffin... I simply replied 'i pray ohh' and allowed him into the queue.. His dad is a security officer at first bank and there he is, attending to someone (wish mah prayers would receive immediate answer)..

5. The sharp ones
This ones no dey slack dem no dey sleep like kerosene "e me anya ura" ma nigga, them go outwise you.. Datsal

6. The babes trackers
They neither have an atm card ( except for their mum's expired card) nor run an account they are special advisers, ( to babes only) and they can do anything to help in exchange for a girls mobile number..saw one guy using his handkerchief to clean the ATM screen so that the babe go see clearly.. grin

7. The disccussers
They never walk alone if they do, their liver go pull (Liverpool grin ). They come to the ATM in bunch.. Sometimes i wonder if they came to use the ATM or discuss cos i always meet and leave them there.

8. The grammarans
They activate grammar mode wen they notices crowd at the ATM ..The other day one girl picked up her phone on loud speakers and behold i heard: 'Hello, i wont be come' (become what ?) and the voice replied 'dupe, se emi lon ba so grammar ye ni ?' grin

9. The time killers
They withdraw 1k in 3hours, embarassed
the ATM would suddenly seize service at the sight of them cos they would complain of poor service wen they get there... This kinda people dey taya me especial when I'll be having lectures by 10am and am at d ATM by 7am to withdraw brake fast money... You can imagine how annoying it would be and in this situation if you shout at them they become more confused which result to more time to be wasted... All you can do is beg them.
cry

10. Feel free to add yours
#drops pen

original writer Sunstars
Re: Ten Types Of People You Meet At The ATM... by Jboyossai(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just copied your post to the forum www.ourschool.com.ng , hope you don't mind

(1) (Reply)

ITIL Certification|india|cloudsa Solutions / 2016 /2017 UNILAG Postgraduate / Aluta Continua...today 9th Mar. 2016 @ UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.