Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

See The Post That Made Mods Block My Account For 2weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Post That Made Mods Block My Account For 2weeks (503 Views)

My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / Epic Reply To A Girl's Post That Wants To Suck Jesus / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Post That Made Mods Block My Account For 2weeks by Howcomes(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
This was the content of my post that made nairaland Mods block my account from creating post for two weeks. I think its not fair, am just trying to share with others something I think is beneficial. and most of my posts are informative.
I can't even see the post in my profile anymore.
Just because of this:
If you have few minutes to stay online, you can complete some task online and get paid at
http://dollarcell.com/?ref=66659
I just earned. Please share, someone may need this. Thanks.
Re: See The Post That Made Mods Block My Account For 2weeks by firstking01(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Howcomes:
This was the content of my post that made nairaland Mods block my account from creating post for two weeks. I think its not fair, am just trying to share with others something I think is beneficial. and most of my posts are informative.
Just because of this:
If you have few minutes to stay online, you can complete some task online and get paid at

if they ban you, weather justly or unjustly...take precaution and move on na...they even served me ban yesterday, i sent them a mail, this afternoon i was vindicated....

Most times i think it's better of we sent them a mail on why we where banned, they will reply you and most times unban's you if you reasons are genuin....

So bro, move on dnt let this fun on nairaland pass yoy bygrin
Re: See The Post That Made Mods Block My Account For 2weeks by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Howcomes:
Just because of this:

if they ban you, weather justly or unjustly...take precaution and move on na...they even served me ban yesterday, i sent them a mail, this afternoon i was vindicated....

Most times i think it's better of we sent them a mail on why we where banned, they will reply you and most times unban's you if you reasons are genuine....

So bro, move on dnt let this fun on nairaland pass you bygrin
Re: See The Post That Made Mods Block My Account For 2weeks by pneumaticos(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
You.need a two year bann for posting this nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Showed All Her Curves In New Video / How To Greet Someone's Wife / How Important Is It To Go For A Honeymoon After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.