Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident (43862 Views)

Passengers Travelling For Matriculation In Imo Involved In A Motor Accident.PICS / Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by jaid23: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Such a painful and disheartening event.. Atleast if i dnt knw many of dem, i knw YAHAYA WHY WHY Olajide (always call me his namesake) back in d days of TPI saki campus, who was also a victim of this ghastly motor accidnt..

Inna llilahi wahina ilaeyi rojiuuna To d dead.. And May Almighty Allah forgive u all sins and grant you Aljanat fridaus.. cry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by fflamingo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Honestly everything about Tpi is trash. I learnt that they went to a naming ceremony of a lecturer, such nonsense. After paying my departmental dues and the facking rubbish dues. I ain't got anything else with the depaetment.
You could imagine they ban every christian religious activities/fellowship on campus.
They admit uncountable number of student(about 600 in a class)yet the school administration could not build a single hostel. But pay 3k for Internet access.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by andrewutibe: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Quite un4tuanate
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Giwayusuf17(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
O Lord my God! It is unto u I plea on behalf of this great poly ibadan, we've been losing a lot of souls of late in dis institution, pls God stop this for us, protect us against all evils, make ur shield guide and protect us all through our stay in school. Amen
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by YaksonFCA(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Claroo:

Bros dat road; Oyo/Ibadan Express is presently one of d best expressway in dis country. The way people speed on dat road is alarming. A friend of mine was involved exactly in dis kind of accident on dis same express last year August, he expressly admitted dat he was overspeeding
This is not the fault of any leader.
I'm inclined to agree with you bro. Most often than not, accident is caused by reckless driving

We don't have to blame our leaders or witches and wizards for every misfortune

2 Likes

Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Dopeluiz(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
naija8080:
People are dying in this country daily from accidents. I blame the youths for all these...not demanding from our leaders. Yes death is inevitable when its time, however accidents can be prevented with good roads, traffic regulations and most importantly improvement in the socio-economic status of the people which in turn make them to value their lives and drive safely.

RIP...very sad a loved one or friend will leave in the morning, maybe the last you will see them...by Nigerian standard.
Oga,dem say na tyre burst.no be buhari fault
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by zurine(f): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
chaii!!!
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by lozanni(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Those undertaking journies of more than 75km should make sure they have good tyres and not worn out ones that can burst when exerted to heat due to the long distance travelled.
Also, when a tyre bursts on high speed, the driver of such vehicle should not march the brake at such moment as doing so can cause the vehicle to somersault, but rather should guide the vehicle gently until it runs out of speed, then he can apply the brakes.

1 Like

Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Encee1(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2016
May God grant their families and well wishers fortitude to bear the loss... So sad losing colleagues tho from different schools....
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Gwazah(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2016
RIP
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by henrydadon(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Buhari. Why ??
u are a big fool..a very big fool
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by henrydadon(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
shamecurls:
This is why I don't like going to Edo state
where do u see Edo mentioned here now..some of u will just comment without reading
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by seunlayi(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2016
fflamingo:
Honestly everything about Tpi is trash. I learnt that they went to a naming ceremony of a lecturer, such nonsense. After paying my departmental dues and the facking rubbish dues. I ain't got anything else with the depaetment.
You could imagine they ban every christian religious activities/fellowship on campus.
They admit uncountable number of student(about 600 in a class)yet the school administration could not build a single hostel. But pay 3k for Internet access.

I tell you, many things are going wrong in that school and I won't be surprised if the monitor bodies decide to ban the school from admitting new students. Fellowship needs to be returned asap, naija is already a failed state only the prayer of people that is sustaining us

1 Like

Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by hearklerb(m): 12:35am On Feb 09, 2016
sad mood activated....... awa omo polyibadan need special prayer sincerely, am tired of dis death here and there every time in d skul....rip
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by hearklerb(m): 12:38am On Feb 09, 2016
seunlayi:

I tell you, many things are going wrong in that school and I won't be surprised if the monitor bodies decide to ban the school from admitting new students. Fellowship needs to be returned asap, naija is already a failed state only the prayer of people that is sustaining us
think b4 u comment....... woz going wrong in ur skul. cum ban am
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by hearklerb(m): 12:43am On Feb 09, 2016
fflamingo:
u must be a fool for saying DAT, who told u dey ban Christian religious activities in d skul premises? find out b4 saying trash. shey na ur family dey does hostel inside d skul and na u dey collect d internet access fee for us........ #halters
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by SolexxBarry(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Rip to the dead,may I,my family,friends and does to like dis post,neva be a victim of such in Jesus name.....Amen
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by nastyesco(m): 3:53am On Feb 09, 2016
I lost a good friend to this unfortunate mishap...RIP to the dead...Inalilahi wa ilehi rajihun....May Allah forgive their souls and grant their families fortitude to bear their loss. When Young ones die...U see potentials unfulfilled
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by FRANKOXY(m): 4:22am On Feb 09, 2016
GOD SAVE US cry
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Fourwinds: 4:29am On Feb 09, 2016
SPG4U:
of course we enjoy driving fast at very high speed, yes most of us will say can control the speed, but can we control any emergency occurrence, such as tire bursting or brake failure...

it's much more easier to control this two occurrence if we go at a moderate speed....

I have been driving for over 8years and I have never experienced any of this two but I know it might happen, so am prepared and that is, I go at a moderate speed...

let's drive reasonably
thank u broda...we know God is there to protect us but we must our own part....dats exactly what u are doing...God bless u
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by samuelgambo(m): 4:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Is a pity , may the almighty God comforts their families and protect all the travellers IN JESUS NAME
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by todaluv(m): 5:55am On Feb 09, 2016
tank bro, bt i will term dis sorrowful occurence as inevictable, bcus its nw weekly d institution feed on blood through d lecturers, now its is gradually involvin d student. watever will happen will.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Eness(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2016
RIP MC why why and Abideen...we love u bt God love u more.. Till we meet again never to depart...so sad u left us too soon embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by PweetyJbaby(f): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Baba God,na beg i dey beg o,protect me,my families,friends,loved ones,even every nairalanders member frm any evils and bad things in dis new year and d years to come IJN,I DEY FEAR TO TRAVEL SELF
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2016
6 from a single department?
Kai....may their would rest in peace. Their poor parents cry
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by neweraomo: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2016
All in the name of education, Rip bros
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by libertycity: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:
People are dying in this country daily from accidents. I blame the youths for all these...not demanding from our leaders. Yes death is inevitable when its time, however accidents can be prevented with good roads, traffic regulations and most importantly improvement in the socio-economic status of the people which in turn make them to value their lives and drive safely.

RIP...very sad a loved one or friend will leave in the morning, maybe the last you will see them...by Nigerian standard.
I don't know why Government must be blame at all time.if I were to b d driver d first thin to observe is four tyres ensure dat they were in good condition. Secondly,over speeding send one to early grave. As far as am concern Ibadan-Oyo road is one of d best road we v in d country today,all blames go to driver. So sad may their souls rest in peace.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by THYRAIN(m): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2016
May God have mercy nd axcept their soul Amen.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by BayLord01(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2016
http://newspeakonline.com/six-poly-ibadan-students-staff-die-in-ghastly-motor-accident/
[/quote] If road safety wan check tyre na fight driver go engage, fire extinguisher na wahala not knowing its for our own good. Anyways Rip to the dead (Hope d school will reward their family handsomely) and quick recovery to the injured. May God continue to guide and protect us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.