Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate (24322 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / EFCC Interrogates Dodo On Halliburton Scandal / Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by ndcide(m): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2016
Script ... That's what it is. The people working with aluko already planned the whole thing. Aluko will be protected by those who hired him.

Fayose is the target not Aluko or anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by ishiamu(m): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2016
They should keep fooling themselves why haven't they arrested timipre sylva of all the killings he perpetrated in bayelsa elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by sammhi(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Rexnegro:

falana is from ekiti state bro, guess u didn't remember that. we re talking Abt a massive electoral fraud here which we all know that ekiti gov election wasn't an election but a coup u talking Abt amaechi and river alleged money case. wike is the seating gov if he has facts Abt it he should use it to nail amaechi then. nobody is been partisan here. don't river state have a femi falana-like san/lawyer to pick up the issue? bro nobody cares until it's personal and now it's personal to falana cos he's from ekiti guess he want the best for the state like me here cos am a proud ekiti guy before fayose emergence, but right now? ain't proud of it cos of all the negative things fayose has brought to the state.

pls atop displaying your stupidity here..know that some other countries may read this your stupid write up...so Fayose and his party men strategize on how to win an election is now a fraud? common..so someone giving or donating Moni to Fayose to help win election is fraud? so the then incumbent president give Fayose Moni to assist him to win is now an electoral fraud...you see why U are stupid...pls name Fayose crime..
am not a fan of Fayose but you guys are so stupid that you make some of us want to side him for this nothing but a concocted plan to silence the loquacious governor!
Obama in 2008 spent over 400m USD to win election .so where dis he get the Moni from?
whta you guys are doing is that you will gradually turn PMB to a full blown dictator like Sadam, Gadafi, Hitler etc...carry go

6 Likes

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by allthingsgood: 3:51am On Feb 09, 2016
AmazonKindle:
I envy the dry vegetables that Muhammadu buhari smokesgrin grin grin grin

it would have been better if dasuki had forget 1 stainless bullet on buhari in 1985

Frustration no go kill some people. Anyone who prays evil for their leaders reaps nothing but curses on their heads and their family's heads!
For all the cluelessness and stupidity of GEJ, nobody wished him dead. So mind your utterances!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by allthingsgood: 3:55am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
ndcide:
Script ... That's what it is. The people working with aluko already planned the whole thing. Aluko will be protected by those who hired him.

Fayose is the target not Aluko or anyone else.
[/s]

This is irrelevant.

The main issue is: is it true? Fayose is yet to deny the allegations, so your unfounded conspiracy theory holds no water
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by ministeriallist: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Who is Àlùkò? grin
This unknown man is becoming popular.
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by Adminisher: 4:02am On Feb 09, 2016
AmazonKindle:

it would have been better if dasuki had forget 1 stainless bullet on buhari in 1985

Dasuki was a very small boy to forget 'one stainless bullet". He was not even a tough soldier. Na ajebota big man pikin, IBB boy.
The real tough soldier in the coup was Abacha and he was lucky that he treated Buhari well. Buhari later became his mentor and adviser when he overthrew Shonekan.
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by ministeriallist: 4:05am On Feb 09, 2016
sammhi:

pls atop displaying your stupidity here..know that some other countries may read this your stupid write up...so Fayose and his party men strategize on how to win an election is now a fraud? common..so someone giving or donating Moni to Fayose to help win election is fraud? so the then incumbent president give Fayose Moni to assist him to win is now an electoral fraud...you see why U are stupid...pls name Fayose crime..
am not a fan of Fayose but you guys are so stupid that you make some of us want to side him for this nothing but a concocted plan to silence the loquacious governor!
Obama in 2008 spent over 400m USD to win election .so where dis he get the Moni from?
whta you guys are doing is that you will gradually turn PMB to a full blown dictator like Sadam, Gadafi, Hitler etc...carry go
People like Aluko do not know PMB is not interested in this type of lies. I hope PMB ignores sycophants whose aim is to make his fight against corruption to look selective.
Aluko is an irrelevant, disgruntled element.

Wishing him a long stay in DSS detention.
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by ministeriallist: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2016
delonz:
are you say these people you just mension their names don't have the right to strategize for an election? A meeting occurred and so? What evidence are you talking about? Ballot box snatching or fake result sheets? Politics/ election is all about strategies. There was no issue of murder, there was no issue of ballot snatching and their was no issue of fake result sheet. The audio records you are refering to, never talked about murdring anyone, snatching ballot boxes, producing fake result sheets, no under age voting was also talked about, I think these are the most serious election offense. Mr, Aluko just got himself into some mess, he will soon regret it, because very soon he will see that those supporting him now will disappear.
Those supporting Aluko will soon abandon him to dance to the music he started.
Can a man be so stew pid?
He is on his own.

1 Like

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 09, 2016
The truth is easily deduced though evidence is hard to come by...the lack of evidence though, is not an evidence of falsehood.

Aluko, the childhood friend of Fayose got paid to rig an election in favor of his friend and on further assurance of being appointed to another money guzzling position....

Aluko was paid and also further reassured of being appointed to a money guzzling position in exchange for perjuring himself before an election tribunal...

Aluko was not appointed to the money guzzling position as promised...

Aluko alleging breach of oral contract, approached the opposition in order to sell to them damaging information concerning his childhood friend...

Aluko got paid for this information...

Aluko made a tactical mistake in that he earlier perjured himself...

Aluko has now realised his mistake...

Aluko has gone underground, to return when things cool off or when he receives unwaivable assurances of none prosecution from the now ruling opposition a plea deal if you will...in which case the bitter fellow will sing like a bird...

Either way, Aluko got paid...enjoy

1 Like

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by 989900: 4:31am On Feb 09, 2016
I loathe Fayose, but I loathe snitches, traitors, and blackmailers more . . .

1 Like

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by herboshedhe(f): 4:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Ok naa
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by princejayboss: 4:35am On Feb 09, 2016
sinistermind:
i am not being partisan here, but why is it that the funds used by any PDP governor to run election is criminally diverted. Governor Wike alleged that Amaechi spent $150m of Rivers State Money for the Presidential election and people just ignored it. I am not against Mr. Falana on this topic but it is glaring he is being partisan and for a lawyer to be partisan in politics, he loses credibility and can also be bought. He has turned a blind eye to every other misdemeanor of APC members in govt and have decided to crucify every other PDP members that he or her name is been mention in connection with fraud. I'm a big fan of Femi Falana but it is now obvious that he cannot be the Gani Nigerians wanted.

My brother... You took the words outa my lips.... Why has every PDP election expenses become diverted fund.... And buhari ran his campaign from IMF free fund .... Stupid Nigerians are buying their story line.

During the election I told people that this happening now will be the order of the day...

Gani forgot that the Aluko of a guy in the sincere sense can not be under witness protection as he can not be a witness from two side of the same case... Gani who should first identify that the Aluko is in sh*t, this shows that EFCC &DSS is out targeting opposition....

Macaveli V said that ... When you lie try to be brief, the government have been lying too much and at a point they will run out of victim and they will lie about each other.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 09, 2016
ochilikoko:
Aluko is a wise fool. Let him enjoy his unguided utterances for perjury
You are a hypocrite,between the agbero called fayose and aluko,who has mouth diarhea?
unguided utterances or perjury,you should say that to fayose who cannot control his big mouth,lets see how he will come out of this.
Aluko was and is making sense,stating facts in black and white,what about fayose,the shameless governor who can stand on the street of ado-ekiti to announce how his mother wears pampers,you better wakeup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 09, 2016
princejayboss:

My brother... You took the words outa my lips.... Why has every PDP election expenses become diverted fund.... And buhari ran his campaign from IMF free fund .... Stupid Nigerians are buying their story line.

During the election I told people that this happening now will be the order of the day...

Gani forgot that the Aluko of a guy in the sincere sense can not be under witness protection as he can not be a witness from two side of the same case... Gani who should first identify that the Aluko is in sh*t, this shows that EFCC &DSS is out targeting opposition....

Macaveli V said that ... When you lie try to be brief, the government have been lying too much and at a point they will run out of victim and they will lie about each other.
You guys should just keep quiet,you talk out of sense,if wike claimed that Ameachi used such amount on buhari election,he should also be able to provide evidence of his allegation,remember,each and every pdp member that is accused is accompanied with hard and valid proof,in this case,it is pdp themselves telling us what they did under the supervision of your hero (jonathan),but the hate you guys has for the gvt of the day cannot allow you to reason well.
Mr wike accused Ameachi of vanderlising gvt house,that accusation died natural death,wike came up with another allehation bordering on mono rail project,that also died a natural death,wike was not done yet,he came up with the commision of inquiery which sat within a week and indict Ameachi in desperate moved to frustrate him from get appointment from buhari gvt which he help to office,what happened is history.
My advice for mr wike and some Igbos is,always have evidence at hand before going public,use Aluko as a case study.
GOODMORNING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by rusty9: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2016
vigasimple:
APC are sour losers. Fayemi is the sitting Governor with power of incumbent.

The people of Ekiti soundly reject Fayemi.

Even if the election were to be rerun 10 times over, Fayose would still win.

The only reason APC are desperate to remove Fayose is because he is the only one challenging APC failed change point by point.
som ppl jst refuse to hv common sense sha. Ds fayose man admits to collecting a whopping 4.5billion from naija's coffers to persecute a simple gubernatorial election; while bokoharam was running amok in N/East unchallenged & chasing our soldier into cameroun coz doz guys lack weapons to fyt. In d midst of an economy going to hell, som1 is riggin election wt 4.5billion of fed govt money and ds miserable wailers still dey lick him yansh dey hail am as champion. Wot a waste of sperm dz guys b. Ur fathers shld hv stuck to condoms or shld hv done withdrawal method and saved d nation from imbeciles lyk .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by shamecurls(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2016
AmazonKindle:
fayose is an elected governor he has immunity.

buhari and his crew should buy sense

Immunity against electoral fraud?

Smh
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by paparazzi1987(m): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2016
vigasimple:

The only reason APC are desperate to remove Fayose is because he is the only one challenging APC failed change point by point.

Please, lets not be sentimental with every issue.. we should have the fear of God in mind.
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by paparazzi1987(m): 5:29am On Feb 09, 2016
nijanigga:

For real? so Fayose's is in UAE police custody?
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by donbrowser(m): 5:32am On Feb 09, 2016
weselomo:
whenever i read about fayose attacking the presidency every now and then, i show it to maryam(my wife) telling her by when all this utterances will boomerang on fayose, not even devil will spare him.
i think dt time is here.
Not even Obasanjo can tackle Fayose. Just forget that thing joor.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Has anyone noticed how so quiet Jonathan has become in the wake of the Aluko breeze that left the rump of The Otuoke "Agric" fowl exposed for all to see!

1 Like

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by brilliant5(m): 5:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Fayose in deep shit. All politicians re criminals Na who de catch b criminal.
D way I c falana now he's anti PDP. He shld go sit down. Y hasn't he said anything abt wikes allegation against ameachi. AF lost respect for him
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by heffem(m): 5:44am On Feb 09, 2016
vigasimple:

. GBAM!
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Beyonce's pro black movement video...lots of hidden message trying to bring awareness to the continued black struggle in America.....The social consciousness is slowly awakening....Black love yourselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCHz1gwzTo
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by toludadon(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2016
delonz:
are you say these people you just mension their names don't have the right to strategize for an election? A meeting occurred and so? What evidence are you talking about? Ballot box snatching or fake result sheets? Politics/ election is all about strategies. There was no issue of murder, there was no issue of ballot snatching and their was no issue of fake result sheet. The audio records you are refering to, never talked about murdring anyone, snatching ballot boxes, producing fake result sheets, no under age voting was also talked about, I think these are the most serious election offense. Mr, Aluko just got himself into some mess, he will soon regret it, because very soon he will see that those supporting him now will disappear.

strategy includes hammering that Daramola should be picked up on the same night right? for what offence? just because he was the coordinator of Fayemi campaign org? you guys will support criminality till your dying days

3 Likes

Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by sunkoye: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2016
AmazonKindle:

infinite BAN is knocking on you with ur statement.
Re: DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate by udobaba(f): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2016
themall:

Oooh! Wike should take Amaechi to the state high court and get civil conviction, after all, the state judiciary still belongs to RIVERS state.
Stop whimpering.
Stop complaining
U think like a cow. He just said the truth. Falana is a total disgrace to nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Leads PDP With 136,351 Votes In Kwara Election / Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Lock Down Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.