Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! (2914 Views)

46 Women Go Naked In Zambia Over Improper Sex They Get From Their Husbands / This Is The Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by tripplephi: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
oya shut up your mouth tooundecided not only your mouth but that your leprous fingers you used to type that thrash up there angry

Where in her post was it stated that the woman was poor before she met her husband?

Abi na only poor dey struggle marry rich for your village? undecided

What greater love can a woman show or what greater sacrifice can she make to satisfy her husband than the woman in the post had done undecided

Just to please her lustful husband she lost her beauty, dignity and pride yet your egoistic self could only see that as an act of greediness.

You neglected the irresponsible lustful husband who knows his weakness yet out of pure wickedness married a dark woman.

How shameful of you !!!

She is married to him already remember, some of His properties belongs to her too so I see no reason why she will bleach for money.

pls try to read and understand before you comment. Not all women are after Your money that's if you have any tho undecided

lols see vex.... you are MINORITY...........most ladies who marry fame or money are MAJORITY. thanks for defending your alter-ego.... if she had her own cash she would not have married the rich man.... sorry but even you can not read between the lines. whether i have cash or not. it is not your business, ATTACKING WITHOUT CLARITY IS FOLLY.
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2016
hereiam:

for your mind you haff make sense.
and for your warped mind there is no sense in my post undecided undecided

do you have any point to counter my post or you are just seeking attention undecided
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2016
tripplephi:

lols see vex.... you are MINORITY...........most ladies who marry fame or money are MAJORITY. thanks for defending your alter-ego.... if she had her own cash she would not have married the rich man.... sorry but even you can not read between the lines. whether i have cash or not. it is not your business, ATTACKING WITHOUT CLARITY IS FOLLY.
'attacking without clarity is folly'

that's one thing you preach but do not practice dude. You attacked the woman in op's post without knowing who she is .

So are you saying only poor ladies marry rich guys?
shocked shocked shocked

That's a joke right ? undecided

And of course your financial status is none of my business because I don't know or want to know who the fvck you are angry
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by hereiam: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
and for your warped mind there is no sense in my post undecided undecided

do you have any point to counter my post or you are just seeking attention undecided

i guess you were carried away with hate that you couldnt see my other posts.
why would i need attention from diddydiva....... werin u wan offer me?
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
hereiam:

i guess you were carried away with hate that you couldnt see my other posts.
why would i need attention from diddydiva....... werin u wan offer me?
okay.

bye smiley
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by hereiam: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
okay.

bye smiley
byeee....that doesnt mean if i a post from you i will not comment. am a simple dude by nature but am.kinda stubborn.
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
hereiam:

byeee....that doesnt mean if i a post from you i will not comment. am a simple dude by nature but am.kinda stubborn.
k
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by Exponental(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2016
she's stupid. no spouse has 100% quality the other spouse wanted. there is a form of sacrifice(s) spouses give up on. if he married her black, she should have maintained her colour.
Re: What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! by crismark(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2016
females re naturally foolish

(1) (2) (Reply)

300 Level Female Student Sends Her Unclad Video To A Guys Online In Exchange / My Chat With A USA Girl / Girls Go Topless In Modelling Shoot- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.