Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) (39940 Views)

Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! / 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by professore(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is nice
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Fialm: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wow
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by whizcartel(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bookmarked!
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem hax doe. My all time fave is using a running shoe with good cushioning to open a wine bottle!
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Olaone1: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicadex07:

Don't mind those oyinbo people...na toilet roll we dey call am.

Hahaha. No be toilet roll oo

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by millhouse: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by obomobo: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmm learn a new thing
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
lepasharon:

Paper towel is NOT the same as toilet roll
no _idiot ask you that one
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Waohhhh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2016
SisiNini:

Seductive indeed...
You are so mean grin
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:12am On Feb 10, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
[/color]correct!

I love all this tips
[color=#006600]correct!

I love all this tips
correct!

I love all this tips
Was about to quote the same.... A lot of people mistake both as same thing.... one has a wider width (paper towel) while one is shorter( toilet roll)
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Elxandre(m): 2:28am On Feb 10, 2016
hustler86:

And U r seductive.. wink
All Na filter jare tongue
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by cartoonday(m): 2:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Choi!!!.....c brainzzzzz
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by skfa1: 3:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Wow
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by ikanason(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2016
lovely post
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by nzgal: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Love love love all.

That shower head is epic!
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by hustler86(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2016
SisiNini:

Seductive indeed...
The worst of my behavior is that I don't know how to lie, and that's painful, 'coz in this world we living today, lies flies. wink
Chat me babe +2347062655zerosevenone smiley
Let's get to know one another like no other.
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Its funny I'm seeing this on fp because I created a similar topic with most of the hacks and even more since August 2014 and it never made fp (in this same education section for that matter. Mods (Fynestboi, Richiez, Lalasticlala) I hail una o
https://www.nairaland.com/1858933/some-simple-life-hacks-could

3 Likes

Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

That's lame.

If you can't depress a break pedal through a paper cup or plastic bottle then just hang it up.

Even canned drinks?
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Even canned drinks?

Especially canned drinks.

The only exception is glass bottles but me I go mash that fucker into smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by SisiNini(f): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You are so mean grin
Don't mind me...
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
SisiNini:

Don't mind me...
Nah its cool.... Its just that you got me cracked up with the response you gave him..
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by SisiNini(f): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
hustler86:

The worst of my behavior is that I don't know how to lie, and that's painful, 'coz in this world we living today, lies flies. wink
Chat me babe +2347062655zerosevenone smiley
Let's get to know one another like no other.

You are a Clown...
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by hustler86(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
SisiNini:

You are a Clown...

And I promise to always make u smile. Rotfl, lol.. This I promise u, sisinini smiley
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Singlestrokes(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice job
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Especially canned drinks.

The only exception is glass bottles but me I go mash that fucker into smithereens.

Come mash your vehicle bumper join.
Re: Things You Never Knew Would Do The Trick (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Come mash your vehicle bumper join.

Not me. I don't mash my vehicles bumpers but then I didn't buy my license from a guy on the side of the road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Shuts Abuja School, Sacks 140 Teachers Over Request For Better Welfare / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. / Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.