Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. (12971 Views)

How Great Is Your God? / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
So if you want to be blessed as a wife, give sacrifices to your husband. Woman, stop giving sacrificial offerings to your pastors, a woman’s head is not her pastor, her husband is her head. Woman, give those offerings to your husband, you are giving your offerings to God directly by giving it to your husband.

Woman, when you are in need of anything, when you are pursuing any goal, when you have obstacles blocking your path to a particular target, then make sacrifices to your husband and immediately see seemingly insurmountable mountain turn to meek valleys, this is the way God designed the world, this is why Sarah called Abraham her Lord; the world is differentiated into husbands aka the leaders and the wives aka the followers.

Ephesians 5:23-24
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

The husband is the head and his wife is his body just as Christ is the head of and His body is the church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
It's more of head than God. Please don't misinform people.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by adexsimply(m): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2016
You mean a woman should worship her husband
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2016
vfactor:
It's more of head than God. Please don't misinform people.

Christ is the head of the church, the Church is depicted as a woman. Christ is God grin
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2016
adexsimply:
You mean a woman should worship her husband

By submitting completely to her husband, yes! grin
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Christ is the head of the church, the Church is depicted as a woman. Christ is God grin

So you didn't read where that portion said the head of the Christ is God. If Christ is God, that means God has a head, which is God undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
vfactor:

So you didn't read where that portion said the head of the Christ is God. If Christ is God, that means God has a head, which is God undecided

You are confused grin, don't be.

Christ is the express image of the invisible God, Christ is God in the flesh.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Christ is the Word of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Christ is the express image of the invisible God, Christ is God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Christ is the Word of God.

Jesus pbuh urinated & defecated, entered life through a vaginal canal , and had absolutely no idea not a clue when judgment day was. Jesus pbuh ain't God.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Christ is the express image of the invisible God, Christ is God in the flesh.

Read and explain what you have written in simple plain terms and let's see who's confused. Don't use the bible to support chauvinism!
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jesus pbuh urinated & defecated, entered life through a vaginal canal , and had absolutely no idea not a clue when judgment day was. Jesus pbuh ain't God.

You cannot understand this meat, my dear Muslim brother.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

You cannot understand this meat, my dear Muslim brother.

I understand completely was even raised christian
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by adexsimply(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

By submitting completely to her husband, yes! grin
I get you bro cool cool A woman should be her husband's slave cool
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
vfactor:

Read and explain what you have written in simple plain terms and let's see who's confused. Don't use the bible to support chauvinism!

What chauvinism? I am showing you the way the world is designed you are saying chauvinism.

The man is the head while the woman is the body, both are complementary and one cannot function without the other. The head houses the brain and thus provides leadership and direction for the body, while the body digests the food it takes in through the head and provides nourishment for the head, both have a mutually complementary role.

This is the way the whole world is designed too, the leaders are the heads and brains of the society, the body are the followers, in every strata of society right from the top to the bottom you will find this husband and wife relationship.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
adexsimply:
I get you bro cool cool A woman should be her husband's slave cool

A good man takes care of his wife because she is his body wink. You eat good food into your body, you wear nice cloths on yourself, you take a clean befitting accommodation for yourself, you take very good care of yourself grin
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

I understand completely was even raised christian

OK. Is it true that it was on the same day that Jesus was born that he started to talk?
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
A good man.provides & cares for his wife . You can tell when the man has failed, because his testicles are in his wife's handbag .
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
A good man.provides & cares for his wife . You can tell when the man has failed, because his testicles are in his wife's handbag .

I don't understand
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
We are too advanced to follow Bible teachings.

You are right op. The Bible places the man as a god over the woman.
The Bible allows polygamy even the "jesus" couldn't oppose that fact.

I wonder when people of this age would stop deceiving themselves...

Being a Christian in this era is synonymous to doing the opposite of what the Bible dictates. I can mention over ten instructions that christian do not follow.

But they keep hoping that someday they would be in heaven while their enemies would be in hell. They are weak minds, fearful souls, and selfish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pyrrho:
We are too advanced to follow Bible teachings.

You are right op. The Bible places the man as a god over the woman.
The Bible allows polygamy even the "jesus" couldn't oppose that fact.

I wonder when people of this age would stop deceiving themselves...

Being a Christian in this era is synonymous to doing the opposite of what the Bible dictates. I can mention over ten instructions that christian do not follow.

But they keep hoping that someday they would be in heaven while their enemies would be in hell. They are weak minds, fearful souls, and selfish.

Too 'advanced' for a our own good hence we keep sinking more and more into depravity. Until we return to the Law, no redemption for us.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Too 'advanced' for a our own good hence we keep sinking more and more into depravity. Until we return to the Law, no redemption for us.

What law? A primitive law? Are you talking about the same laws that reduced women to trophies?

Maybe some of are are yet to be advanced. My bad...

1 Like

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
The frig??
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pyrrho:
What law? A primitive law? Are you talking about the same laws that reduced women to trophies?

Maybe some of are are yet to be advanced. My bad...

I thought we were on the same page.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
SirWere:
The frig??

Your point is?
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

I thought we were on the same page.
I thought we were not.

My point is, you are right about the man being God to there wives(according to the Bible). But this kind of doctrines should be discarded. The entire stories in the Bible should be reduced to what it is. A primitive story.

The Quran should be buried, and never be mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
So if you want to be blessed as a wife, give sacrifices to your husband. Woman, stop giving sacrificial offerings to your pastors, a woman’s head is not her pastor, her husband is her head. Woman, give those offerings to your husband, you are giving your offerings to God directly by giving it to your husband.

Woman, when you are in need of anything, when you are pursuing any goal, when you have obstacles blocking your path to a particular target, then make sacrifices to your husband and immediately see seemingly insurmountable mountain turn to meek valleys, this is the way God designed the world, this is why Sarah called Abraham her Lord; the world is differentiated into husbands aka the leaders and the wives aka the followers.

Ephesians 5:23-24
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

The husband is the head and his wife is his body just as Christ is the head of and His body is the church.
Lord and god are different. Offering? That's taking it too far.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

Lord and god are different. Offering? That's taking it too far.
Wives are glorified slaves in the bible stories. Nothing can be too far as long as you are their lord. Yes, Lord and god are not different.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pyrrho:
I thought we were not.

My point is, you are right about the man being God to there wives(according to the Bible). But this kind of doctrines should be discarded. The entire stories in the Bible should be reduced to what it is. A primitive story.

The Quran should be buried, and never be mentioned.

Nahhh.
The Bible is not a primitive story, the Bible is the condensed story of the world, it is the book of wisdom that liberates the mind from the shackles of death. The truth of the Bible is hidden in plain sight, only God decides who will understand, so in effect all the allegories and use of symbolic language is just to discourage the unworthy. Besides, before now, the wisdom of the Bible was hidden so as to enable its writers, the prophets of old, to survive through the tribulations, the tribulations are now ending and many of them are rising and waking up from the dead.

When Christ returns, what is hidden will become plain.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pyrrho:
Wives are glorified slaves in the bible stories. Nothing can be too far as long as you are their lord. Yes, Lord and god are not different.

Stop spreading ignorance. The husband is the head and the wife is the body is how it is arranged, both are mutually complementary, one cannot survive without the other. The husband loves his wife, his woman submits to him, love is an encompassing term that runs through the entire spectrum of everything good and charitable.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Nahhh.
The Bible is not a primitive story,
Yes, it is.
MrPresident1:

the Bible is the condensed story of the world,
No it is not.
MrPresident1:

it is the book of wisdom
Primitive wisdom
MrPresident1:

that liberates the mind from the shackles of death.
Who wouldnt die?
MrPresident1:

The truth of the Bible is hidden in plain sight, only God decides who will understand,
Please read that again.
MrPresident1:

so in effect all the allegories and use of symbolic language is just to discourage the unworthy.
Here you go again. You are so special aint u?
MrPresident1:

Besides, before now, the wisdom of the Bible was hidden so as to enable its writers, the prophets of old, to survive through the tribulations, the tribulations are now ending and many of them are rising and waking up from the dead.
You are so damaged.

MrPresident1:

When Christ returns, what is hidden will become plainpain.
The Bible wisdom is hidden, but we would be punish for something we cant have access to.

I understand you need to believe this to be psychologically balanced. But you're not.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pyrrho:

Yes, it is.

No it is not.
Primitive wisdom

Who wouldnt die?
Please read that again.
Here you go again. You are so special aint u?
You are so damaged.

The Bible wisdom is hidden, but we would be punish for something we cant have access to.

I understand you need to believe this to be psychologically balanced. But you're not.

Of what use is it for the living to try to have an engaging conversation with the dead?

Your eyes will open very soon when the wax covering your brain is melted out by the Sun of Righteousness, until then you can continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Stop spreading ignorance. The husband is the head and the wife is the body is how it is arranged, both are mutually complementary, one cannot survive without the other. The husband loves his wife wives, his woman women submits to him, [s]love is an encompassing term that runs through the entire spectrum of everything good and charitable[/s].
You only pick those parts that seem reasonable. You know, but you choose to be deceived.

Ephesians 5v22 "Wives, submit to your husbands, as to the Lord"
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Of what use is it for the living to try to have an engaging conversation with the dead?

Your eyes will open very soon when the wax covering your brain is melted out by the Sun of Righteousness, until then you can continue to rest in peace.
You really believe yourself to be special?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking: 7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,t.bjoshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor,ol / And Such Were Some Of You : Will Believers Not Enter The Kingdom?- Jack Kelley / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.