Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

'i Was Barely A Year Old In The Industry When I Won An Award' - Oap Labbizzy Joj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Was Barely A Year Old In The Industry When I Won An Award' - Oap Labbizzy Joj (414 Views)

The Headies Is A Yoruba Award, OAP Akonuche Declares / BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) / Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i Was Barely A Year Old In The Industry When I Won An Award' - Oap Labbizzy Joj by johnsonsatino: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
In this day and age, women are gradually taking over all spheres of of the industries; be it movie, media, comedy, fashion and what have you.

Y'all that, showcasing such knowledgeable people is my area of expertise on this platform.

The young professional I brought today is one person who came into the media world not too long ago but she's been able to carve a niche for herself since her entry.

She is not only a radio presenter, she is also one of the cast of 'Do Good', a popular tv series running on African Magic weekly. Sit back, relax and enjoy my chat with the award winning curvaceous on-air-personality....

Read expert from the interview; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/i-was-barely-year-old-in-industry-when.html

Re: 'i Was Barely A Year Old In The Industry When I Won An Award' - Oap Labbizzy Joj by poshestmina(f): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Lia Mohammed ti take over undecided

(1) (Reply)

9ice Insist That Ayeni Has Nothing To Do With The Divorced Of His Ex-wife / Nigeria Music Industry, The Fame, The Money And The Way To Achieve Them / Pope Francis Joins Instagram And Gets 1 Million Followers Within 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.