Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Prospective Corpers Not Minding The Batch U Are! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Corpers Not Minding The Batch U Are! (781 Views)

Congratulations To The Batch B PCM / 2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List / The Batch B POP Orientation/semina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Corpers Not Minding The Batch U Are! by ksolution(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
THIS IS FOR PROSPECTIVE CORPERS NOT MINDING THE BATCH U ARE,

ACCURATE INFORMATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN CAREER, WEALTH AND

LIFE IN GENERAL. TAKE THE DECISION TODAY AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS! THERE ARE NO

WHITE COLLAR JOBS OUT THERE, BUT U CAN CREATE YOUR OWN AND MAKE N50-100K PER MONTH. THIS IS A

CLARION CALL AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. I WISH SOMEONE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS SERVING MY GREAT NATION YEARS BACK.
INBOX ME=> komeomosor@gmail.com OR see below FOR DETAILS.
Re: Prospective Corpers Not Minding The Batch U Are! by ksolution(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Do you have a Plan B job? where you can make some percentage on all the bills you pay per week , month even for years.' Have you made a dime out of the bills you paid for the past 5yrs that have gone. Or rather just a plan B that is on autopilot to make extra cash on the side for you and your family from your daily activities.

The business is this; U have been paying bills but U have not made a dime from it. In Nigeria alone we spend a Minimum of N14 Billion daily on calls and data Bundle because Nigeria is the 7th most active users of the internet in the world after India, USA and a couple of other countries. The Big question is? How much have U made from the bills of your Children, Data, Airtime Top up, Air-Ticket, Pharmaceuticals, Cables, Water, Power e.t.c? Absolutely Nothing. Piuni LLC as come to change all that.

PIUNI is a leading Technology firm in the world that is positioned to solve everyday problems. Piuni is a bluechip company existing in 143 countries. It is a mobile technology with a platform that can render 57,000 merchant services in a click of a mouse or keypad, these includes:
Television
Education
Medicals
Travels
Shopping
Power
Energy. e.t.c

With Piuni U can conveniently pay for your Television services like DSTV and other cable networks like Airtel Television in INdia, Insurance , Mobile Money Transfer and so on. Piuni is a one stop world class service center for all Bill-Payment with Telecommunication just being a part of it.

You may want to ask, Are there not other platforms like that already? Sure there are!
A couple of other existing mobile platforms like Quickteller, Ding, M-Pesa, Mtn, Banks. e.t.c But there is a difference between them and Piuni . In Piuni U instantly get paid whenever you/anyone pay bills or uses the piuni platform to solve their needs through U. The Benefits of partnering with piuni are Enormous to mention here. When U become a Piuni Affiliate U are an Independent service provider just like QuickTeller, MTN, Ding, Uber, Glo e.t.c . Independent service provider in 143 countries . U can dispense airtime vouchers to 6 Billion Mobile phones in 143 countries. With what Piuni has to offer the world wit its products and services. Customers will be the looking for your services or that of your organisation.

Our products are:
i. Uchat
ii. UTop up
iii. UBrowser
iv. Uworld
v. Unit
vi. Ukind
vii. Upay
Viii. Ubill
viv. Uskill
x. Usim
xi. Uride
x. Utravel
xi. Ufood
For more details in PDF and online Business Presentation call, Email (komeomosor@gmail.com) or whatsapp 08161128315 . Like my page on facebook (Electronics Business Network- Living beyond every Economy) . Thank U and Don't miss this life changing opportunity to create residual Income.
Best Regards
Re: Prospective Corpers Not Minding The Batch U Are! by JoeDimeji(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18
Uskill is a scam please run
ksolution:
Do you have a Plan B job? where you can make some percentage on all the bills you pay per week , month even for years.' Have you made a dime out of the bills you paid for the past 5yrs that have gone. Or rather just a plan B that is on autopilot to make extra cash on the side for you and your family from your daily activities.

The business is this; U have been paying bills but U have not made a dime from it. In Nigeria alone we spend a Minimum of N14 Billion daily on calls and data Bundle because Nigeria is the 7th most active users of the internet in the world after India, USA and a couple of other countries. The Big question is? How much have U made from the bills of your Children, Data, Airtime Top up, Air-Ticket, Pharmaceuticals, Cables, Water, Power e.t.c? Absolutely Nothing. Piuni LLC as come to change all that.

PIUNI is a leading Technology firm in the world that is positioned to solve everyday problems. Piuni is a bluechip company existing in 143 countries. It is a mobile technology with a platform that can render 57,000 merchant services in a click of a mouse or keypad, these includes:
Television
Education
Medicals
Travels
Shopping
Power
Energy. e.t.c

With Piuni U can conveniently pay for your Television services like DSTV and other cable networks like Airtel Television in INdia, Insurance , Mobile Money Transfer and so on. Piuni is a one stop world class service center for all Bill-Payment with Telecommunication just being a part of it.

You may want to ask, Are there not other platforms like that already? Sure there are!
A couple of other existing mobile platforms like Quickteller, Ding, M-Pesa, Mtn, Banks. e.t.c But there is a difference between them and Piuni . In Piuni U instantly get paid whenever you/anyone pay bills or uses the piuni platform to solve their needs through U. The Benefits of partnering with piuni are Enormous to mention here. When U become a Piuni Affiliate U are an Independent service provider just like QuickTeller, MTN, Ding, Uber, Glo e.t.c . Independent service provider in 143 countries . U can dispense airtime vouchers to 6 Billion Mobile phones in 143 countries. With what Piuni has to offer the world wit its products and services. Customers will be the looking for your services or that of your organisation.

Our products are:
i. Uchat
ii. UTop up
iii. UBrowser
iv. Uworld
v. Unit
vi. Ukind
vii. Upay
Viii. Ubill
viv. Uskill
x. Usim
xi. Uride
x. Utravel
xi. Ufood
For more details in PDF and online Business Presentation call, Email (komeomosor@gmail.com) or whatsapp 08161128315 . Like my page on facebook (Electronics Business Network- Living beyond every Economy) . Thank U and Don't miss this life changing opportunity to create residual Income.
Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Free Airtime / New Books For Prospective And Current Corps Members. / No Date Yet For Commencement Of 2016 Batch 'a' (stream Ii) Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.