Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal (25539 Views)

Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / Lai Mohammed Disowns Ministry’s N398m Votes For Computers / Boko Haram Members Dressed As Health Workers Arrested In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Pavarottii(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2016
henryhemon:

Stop those sentiments....change your mentality so you become a much more better person....he's one of our own gej but I say it again he's a disgrace to us. Such a disappointment.
So which past leader is better?

2 Likes

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by henryhemon(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Pavarottii:

I will say it a million times. He is just been witch hunted due to tribalism. Because he is minority and it's the first time, a minority is ruling Nigeria. And they know wen it comes to achievements. He has done better than all his predecessors. And I will say it. U can't compare the corruption in Abacha, IBB and OBJ to GEJ. He is administration was less corrupt and go to Google and check the corruption index to confirm wat am saying.
So I will say this anywhere I go to.

Quote me anywhere.

Good riddance.
Pavarotti

I had the opportunity to have a business encounter with gej's family after the elections ....I saw the reason he failed he wasn't man enough.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by cirmuell(m): 7:08am On Feb 09, 2016
You guys should learn to be objective when commenting on issues like this, not everything is about "you vs me" abeg.

For all we know, someone was probably paid to do all these just to ridicule this man's administration and his fight against corruption.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by GANJAFARMER: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2016
ellechrystal:
What sort of government is this? Bunch of jokers, silly kids who ran there for milk. How can they do this to the budget? They mean they can't eve pass integrity test? N their chief says he is fighting corruption? Yet his household is d most corrupt.
OK na make we c as them dey go
We didn't just label him an "Olodo General" for fun. grin

His minions will find a way round to defend the indefensible.

Yeye Govt. for yeye people. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by GANJAFARMER: 7:12am On Feb 09, 2016
We begged them to stop electing iidiots but I was federally disobeyed . why ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by SeverusSnape(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Hey, ipod youth, some of the Goats the Ineffectual Buffoon left behind, AKA the Budget Mafia, are back to their grind but let me assure yall Wailing IPADs, they will definitely be found and out and ruthlessly dealt with.

Ready your placards because you'd need them for another round of street exercise- some of your Role Models and recalcitrant Goats are about to be served very humble pies. wink
Please name those who are about to be given the humble pie, because last time I checked Presidiot Buhari said he can't find any evidence against even the "biggest thief" Diezani.

Keep deluding yourself... By the way omenka, Do you see IPOD in your dreams?... IPOD will soon give you hypertension, You're a cowardly bigot, Say what you really have in mind which is "IGBO", stop hiding under the facade of objectivity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by jamace(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Cooking budget with the original sauce, not NL's sauce. grin grin
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Sajio(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2016
luvmijeje:

Who the heck are the forces? I hate this kind of helpless statement. The health minister should the needful by reporting the forces to the EFCC.

My brother it baffles me when I hear these lame blames and all dt...... the Government took his Tym to appoint his officials so who's not APC among these set off ppl? the more they try covering up their mess the more we discover they know nothing about Governance!! Fashola is doing Ts own there too.. Only time will tell, just pity our beloved country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Lilkelzi: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2016
hmmm. nawa o
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by EastanPower(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should not waste his time .
Take advise.
Use the Georgian example .
Get rid of the entire federal civil service apart from the armed forces and hospital( where you can surgically do a repairs job).
Get rid and rebuild.
Na mago mago most of the civil servant take get dem jobs from one alhaji,pastor, oga at the top, senator,general etc.

Do you know what you are talking about? Getting rid of the entire civil service would be too harsh in my opinion. You don't cut off the head because you have a headache.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by plaetton: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2016
cirmuell:
You guys should learn to be objective when commenting on issues like this, not everything is about "you vs me" abeg.

For all we know, someone was probably paid to do all these just to ridicule this man's administration and his fight against corruption.

shocked
Wow!

This is an Einstein moment.

Now, why didn't I think of that ?

You sooooo smart.

The blame game continues.

Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Badguytinz:
Can Nigerians fucking protest??!!!! angry
Aren't we tired of these nonsense we've been hearing for decades.
We should have some sort of revolution, because this is not just working for us at all...
Hit the like button if you agree...And lets start getting more people to join the cause.
The cause for democracy
The cause for rights and what we deserve!
We deserve education!
We deserve good roads!electricity!jobs!healthcare!roads!water!etc!
We are tired of deceits and lies from unfuckingbelievable good for nothing shitty hypocritical leaders.
We no go gree! angry angry angry angry

Nigerians are largely interested in what they eat, and other basic necessities of life. They've not got the time to pursue such lofty ideals like protesting for the issues you've enumerated above.

Our leaders perfectly understand our mindset and they're only leveraging on that. If our leaders knew us to be politically intelligent and unwilling to tolerate any form of abuse from them, we won't have heard of an entire nation's budget missing.

The mindset of our people is the greatest weapon in the hands of the leaders. Go out and take a good look at the youths. Do they happen to be people who can ever protest for such things?

In the last regime we heard of a certain of CABAL, now it's unseen MAFIA forces. In all these the masses interest isn't considered.

This is February already.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Luckylife(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Zombie chairman, even at this level of the highest world corruption through the budget, your senses can't see anything wrong ,hmmm! consider other generations if yours is doomed. So because past administration loot money your senseless life is justifying the looting in all sectors of 2016 budget . Call a spade a spade for your life to be meaningful. May you receive the spirit of common sense in your generation and destroy the sentimental life in your Gen.
henryhemon:

We were clowns like you when the clueless one was in power? I noticed you didn't mention him as part of corrupt administration shows how bias you are when infact he ran the most corrupt government Nigeria will have experience. Dude it obviously showed why you wrote the above....sentiment ridden or I forgot your god gej wants to work for Buhari...idiots

2 Likes

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by sinistermind(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2016
OKDnigeria:

www.thenationonlineng.net/health-minister-disowns-budget-proposal/

Lmao, these people are really taken Nigerians for a ride. First, Budget went missing. Secondly, Presidency blames Mafias n top civil servants for budget wahala and now Health Minister disowns budget. What's the next movie title? * Grabs chair* *Gets popcorn* Nigeria is recent Blockbuster on Netflix, Madt story line. *Eating Popcorn* watching in suspense.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
What kind of govt.is pmb & Apc realling running...
how can the govt.include the budget of a ministry it has no prior consultation with or requested the ministries budget from them b4 sending figures to the national assembly.
is tht how all the ministry figures were permutated without consulting or requesting the ministries budget b4 including outrageous figures on them & send to the national assembly..
i hope this not same budget the national assembly is claiming to pass on the 24th,coz if its same budget,they bettr have a rethink & scrutinise the budget ministry by ministry & parastal by parastal coz tht budget looks very suspicious with all this revelation

You fools it's because he pledge to run transparent govt u hv
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by GFUBY: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2016
This what you get when you give power to desperadors

2 Likes

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Budget of change
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by plaetton: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please name those who are about to be given the humble pie, because last time I checked Presidiot Buhari said he can't find any evidence against even the "biggest thief" Diezani.

Keep deluding yourself... By the way omenka, Do you see IPOD in your dreams?... IPOD will soon give you hypertension, You're a cowardly bigot, Say what you really have in mind which is "IGBO", stop hiding under the facade of objectivity.

Don't mind those cowardly, insecure Igbophobes using anonymity of NL to wage their tribal JIHADISM.

It must feel pretty awful to feel so little in the midst of giants.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Emekamex(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2016
This present government is as clueless like the last one.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by cirmuell(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2016
plaetton:

shocked
Wow!

This is an Einstein moment.

Now, why didn't I think of that ?

You sooooo smart.

The blame game continues.

Lol.
Not expecting anything less from your likes. With a made up mind, how can you ever be convinced?

Just think about that ish, these people knew the damn budget will pass through the senate.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by SantiCiboura: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2016
The minister allayed the fears of Nigerians about
Zika virus that is ravaging some countries.
He noted that the virus had been in the country
since 1954, but had been unable to harm citizens
because Nigerians had developed strong resistance
[b]The minister allayed the fears of Nigerians about
[/b]The minister allayed the fears of Nigerians about
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by DeRay98(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
byrron:
Nigeria is now a comic theater for all kind of absurdity.

The current PGN ( Propaganda Government of Nigeria ) is nothing but a joke.

When are the NHA Clowns going to summon the president to come and explain the scam he submitted to them tagged 2016 budget?

Is the 2016 budget scam not an executive fraud with the president of Nigeria as its chief culprit?

Does fighting of corruption In Nigeria exclude the budget scam from the PGN formerly known as the FGN?

Why is there no media trial of the PGN (FGN) over the fraudulent 2016 presidential scam called budget?

This is one of those moments were BH can just do the needful for once at the NHA and get rid of those overblown baby elephants called senators/Reps for their failure in checking the excesses of the executives so far.

The 2016 PGN (FGN) scam called budget should be completely jettisoned because it is a well orchestrated packaged scam endorsed by the presidency.

This is what happens when well known thieves congregate and label themselves as saints.

PDP=APC, the joke is on all you gullible disciples of these thieves whom you so much adore.

Common sense should tell you that this is what has been going on in the Civil service for decades and the previous,ministers, NASS and presidents played along while the "budget Mafia" in the ministries who corrupted evry minister and got away with it. Was it not during Yar Adua's govt that we got to know that There were usually excess or unspent billions from budgets that he asked the ministries to refund at the end of each year? But Johanthan ignored that when he got into power, allowing these same people to share billions of unspent budgetry allocations, while they repeat the same budget formular the next year.
Common sense should tell you that its all coming out now because this govt fight against corruption is puling everybody along to start following what is going on govt and thus we are now pointing to the errors in govt spending. this should be a credit to the govt rather than wailing against the govt.
Have we all forgotten that every time the previous Presidents sent budget to the NASS, that the NASS usually jack their own allocations by several 100s of billions and force the president to accept it or they wont approve the budget?
Nigerians should appreciate what is happening now as a way to stop the years of collosal thiefry that the stance of this govt is bringing to the fore.

1 Like

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by danielnomzy(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should not waste his time .
Take advise.
Use the Georgian example .
Get rid of the entire federal civil service apart from the armed forces and hospital( where you can surgically do a repairs job).
Get rid and rebuild.
Na mago mago most of the civil servant take get dem jobs from one alhaji,pastor, oga at the top, senator,general etc.
Bros,u did say it all
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
What kind of govt.is pmb & Apc realling running...
how can the govt.include the budget of a ministry it has no prior consultation with or requested the ministries budget from them b4 sending figures to the national assembly.
is tht how all the ministry figures were permutated without consulting or requesting the ministries budget b4 including outrageous figures on them & send to the national assembly..
i hope this not same budget the national assembly is claiming to pass on the 24th,coz if its same budget,they bettr have a rethink & scrutinise the budget ministry by ministry & parastal by parastal coz tht budget looks very suspicious with all this revelation

You fo*ls it's because he pledge to run transparent govt u hv chance to open ur wide mouths and spit rubbish, is there anyone among u know the activities of these ministries before before PMB's emerge?
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Frankiss44(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2016
All hail the budget of change..
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by plaetton: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2016
cirmuell:
Not expecting anything less from your likes. With a made up mind, how can you ever be convinced?

Just think about that ish, these people knew the damn budget will pass through the senate.

My dear young Einstein,

A budget, a national budget is not something you delegate to a business center to prepare for you.

It is a blueprint of the leader's or party's vision, a document that encapsulates their ideology, their economic prudence and moral probity.

If you now blame invisible enemies for the wishy washy items on your national budget, your premiere budget, then it is the clearest INDICTMENT that you lack VISION, have wishy washy ideology, ignorant of economic prudence and short on moral probity.

Call a spade a spade.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by kponkanaG3(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2016
henryhemon:

You read and don't understand who is the joker here? Obviously you,he said it was inflated that's integrity little girl n that's fighting corruption or do you just comment for the sake of it? He could have gone ahead with the inflated budget of he doesn't have integrity or probably your 've such a low brain?
lol its funny how some of you think, do you say integrity ? Does that mean the Hon.Minister has more integrity than His Excellence PMB who crosschecked the budget after retrieving NH? And resubmitted it and assured Nigerians that its the Original ? Please educate me, I ask because I don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by tete7000(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2016
My heart bleeds.

1 Like

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by popakelly1(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2016
I can swear with my balls that those senators in the various committees are aware of the manipulations, in fact they engineered it. this has been happening since independent.
how else do you think senators fund their extravagant lifestyles and recover all the money spent during electioneering.
they conive with ministers and perm.sec. to inflate all sections of the budget since they are the once to pass it into law...

budgeting period are periods when Nigerian senators and govt. officials make their billions in govt.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by mrmetoo1: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He actually never said that about not finding any evidence on Diezani. This is one of those things that have now become so popular on Nairaland nowadays, a headline completely different from body of article or interview. If you think I'm wrong, prove it. Don't quote out of context.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones / Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu / Kano PDP Chairman, Rabiu Bichi Calls For Cancelation Of #supplementaryelections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.