Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal (25579 Views)

Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / Lai Mohammed Disowns Ministry’s N398m Votes For Computers / Boko Haram Members Dressed As Health Workers Arrested In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by EteEdoho: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Remii(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
cirmuell:
Truth be told I have my reservations about some of the policies of this new administration, but honestly it's too early to start judging please. I'm no blind follower, you should check my previous post in politics section.

We are where we are today because of the ineptitude of the previous government. This might not be the 'change' we clamoured for, but I will NEVER regret voting out GEJ.

I keep saying it, this budget bruhahaha is probably a deliberate attempt by some disgrunted elements to rubbish his anti-corruption campaign.

Why would he send a budget he knows will spark uproar to the same senate he faulted its spendings?

for all that we may know later, there is no need for all these embarrassments, if the NASS sees anything wrong or funny, they can resolve it with those ministries, executive budget is just a draft, only the one passed by NASS is authentic, all these leakages of privileged information to media is for self gain, more of it will come since CCT is to resume trail of Saraki.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by blackestboy: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Hey, ipod youth, some of the Goats the Ineffectual Buffoon left behind, AKA the Budget Mafia, are back to their grind but let me assure yall Wailing IPADs, they will definitely be found and out and ruthlessly dealt with.

Ready your placards because you'd need them for another round of street exercise- some of your Role Models and recalcitrant Goats are about to be served very humble pies. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by brownlolly(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Good news!!!

Zika virus is impotent on Nigerians....
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Jesusloveyou: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Pure 419ers in Power!
God save us from karachika APC!!

Udo Udoma should speak up...
all am seeing in the spirit is the typical handiwork of KADUNA MAFIA....of the days of Northern military Dictators....

Evil people!!

it is d handiwork ofthat ipob guy that is d director of state house
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by free13: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should not waste his time .
Take advise.
Use the Georgian example .
Get rid of the entire federal civil service apart from the armed forces and medics ( where you can surgically do a repairs job).
Get rid and rebuild.
Na mago mago most of the civil servant take get dem jobs from one alhaji,pastor, oga at the top, senator,general etc.

Ambassadore Abdulazeez Musa, the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Petroluem, who hails from Jigawa State faces the greatest battles in his civil service career, as President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered his removal from office.

Already the Head of Service of the Federation, Mr Abba Aji Goni has directed the most senior director in the ministry to act, while a probe panel is being constituted to investigate the embattled accounting officer of the ministry, in line with civil service rules.

Mr Musa who faces dismissal if found guilty is to answer questions on how he raised several millions of dollar for the extravagant wedding of his daughter in far away Dubai.

The daughter was recently married to the son of a Kogi born businessman, which was attended by several hundreds of guest from within and without Nigeria in Dubai.

But government said there were sufficient compelling evidence that he must have extorted funds from oil and gas business concerns to stage the marriage in an unnecessary location
Dubai was on a lock-down the weekend of June 7 to 9, 2013. The pre-wedding party took place at the Cavalli Club Dubai, which is located at the humongous Fairmont Hotel on Sheikh Zayed road, Dubai the same street as the JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai where the wedding itself took place. Pre-wedding party was on the Friday, June 7, 2013, prior to the wedding proper which was on Saturday, June 8, 2013. Let’s quote the description of the Cavalli Club for you- ”It’s a distillation of all things fabulous. It was launched in collaboration with the famous Italian designer- Roberto Cavalli. So just imagine something connected to one of the premier designers of the world, known for sheer opulence.
Cavalli Club Dubai, was on a total lock-down, it was totally taken over by the Omokore’s and their guests. All the biggest and best brands of liquors in the house and best Cuban cigars were at everyone’s beck and call. A particular brand of Champagne, said to cost $150,000 par bottle was what a particular young billionaire favoured. And it was pop-pop-pop!!! All night long, at least till 3am. The Magnums, Kristals, Louis Xiii Cognac etc were all on the house and people had their fill. A particular government official who had wanted to smoke a Cuban was given like a whole lots to make his choice and to take as many as he wanted. Some said about the Cavalli Club on that night, ”it was the highest paying night in the history of the joint”.

Getting inside the wedding venue on the D-day even with your IV was like a camel passing through the eye of the needle. Security was 7-stars. IV’s were cross-checked with a list, so if you weren’t on the list, you weren’t going to enter, those inside couldn’t take anyone in, so people tactically didn’t pick up calls or switched off their phones. Coming from Nigeria to the wedding, Tosin’s step-mom, Angela took the whole shine, she had a dedicated private jet and we heard it was filled to capacity, those who couldn’t get on her jet, had to go by commercial flights (Business Class though). The whole Omokore household, maids etc were transported to Dubai, so as to be a part of the jollification. The man of the moment himself lodged at ”The One”. Deejay Jimmy Jatt, Africa’s Numero Uno was on the wheel of steel on the wedding day, the Wiz of life, Wizkid performed to everyone’s delight at the wedding proper, NaetoChukwu Chikwe aka Naeto C had performed admirably at the Pre-wedding party. As it should be Nigeria’s pride, Bright ”Basketmouth” Okpocha was the perfect host.

That’s not all, Godbless & the Eboni Band were flown in from Nigeria- band, equipments and all, to provide live music of the esoteric kind. The 3rd place winners at the 3rd edition of America’s Got Talent, Nuttin but Stringz also came in to perform. The duo consists of 2 very talented brothers, who both play violins and they can do a whole gamut of genre (Hip-hop, Classical Music & R&B) with awesome dexterity. Remember one member of the now disbanded KUSH, Lara George, yes you all can. The lady with the great voice performed at the Church wedding. Incidentally, wedding day was Faizer’s mom’s birthday, so she was honoured with one of her favourite songs done by Lara and she was presented a birthday cake.

Those in attendance? A whole lot, about 20 Senators flew in Senators Gbenga Ashafa, Smart Adeyemi, Margery Okadigbo were easily noticeable, the former Governor of Kogi State and the current Governor were both in attendance, so also was Godswill Akpabio, the Governor of Akwa-Ibom, 3 Royal fathers were seen their royal majesties Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, Oba of Epe, Oba Shefiu Olatunji Bamgbopa, the Asiwaju himself, Governor-Emeritus Bola Ahmed Tinubu, MD/CEO Oando, Wale Tinubu, Billionaire Kola Aluko, his younger brother Kunle Aluko, Dejare Adegbenro, former NDDC boss, Timi Alaibe, Akpovi Oyo, Deoye Austen-Peters, Chairman of the occasion was none other than Major-General David Madayese Jemibewon, so many others.

As par the wedding gifts, it had to be the type that would befit the occasion, sure they did. They were the new BlackBerry Q10 Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Bang & Olufsen Sound System Speakers, Arabian Tea Set & luxury towels. To get all of the gifts you had to be a VVIP. The VVIP’s were the likes of the Ooni and co, & they had their designated sitting area. But there was also the all comers part inside the same hall and those ones got some of the gifts and not all.

The destination wedding was packaged by Ayiri Oladumoye’s Oaken Event Limited, which is gradually becoming the number 1 for such events in Nigeria. The company also handled Tuface & Annie Macaulay’s Dubai extravaganza, just a few weeks ago.
Immediately after the wedding Otunba Jide Omokore left in the company of his good friend, another billionaire, Mr. Kola Aluko for London en-route Monaco, where he has gone to catch a breather while watching F1-the game of the super duper rich…..

vislabraye:

Abeg, tell them. I remember around this time 4 years ago, there was a Nation wide protest which was led by prominent Nigerians. Tunde Bakare was even one of them. But today, he is silent. When last did you hear him speak ? Where is Soyinka ? How can Soyinka speak when #80m was spent in hosting him ?
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by bigtt76(f): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2016
This man should be sacked! Did he not read through the budget before it went to press? Haba angry
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by cirmuell(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Remii:

for all that we may know later, there is no need for all these embarrassments, if the NASS sees anything wrong or funny, they can resolve it with those ministries, executive budget is just a draft, only the one passed by NASS is authentic, all these leakages of privileged information to media is for self gain, more of it will come since CCT is to resume trail of Saraki.
God bless you bro, you seems to see things from my point of view.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Yksoul(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
THE SMUGGLING OF FOREIGN FIGURES INTO THE BUDGETS IS THE HANDIWORK OF THE DIRECTORS AND PS OF THE FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE.THAT IS HOW THEY HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE OBASANJO AND JONATHAN REGIMES.(PDP).BUT THANK GOD FOR THIS REVELATIONS IN THIS PMB REGIME.GOD PUNISH ENEMIES OF CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2016
luvmijeje:

Who the heck are the forces? I hate this kind of helpless statement. The health minister should the needful by reporting the forces to the EFCC.

I can tell you don't go to church...

Witches & Wizard obviously.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by urbanmonk: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2016
And Buhari is on vacation. Okay
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Guyman02: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Hey, ipod youth, some of the Goats the Ineffectual Buffoon left behind, AKA the Budget Mafia, are back to their grind but let me assure yall Wailing IPADs, they will definitely be found and out and ruthlessly dealt with.

Ready your placards because you'd need them for another round of street exercise- some of your Role Models and recalcitrant Goats are about to be served very humble pies. wink

HAVE YOU BLAMED GEJ & IPOB TODAY?
Yes you Have.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by comos: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2016
who are those that prepared the budget ?
Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun and Co should be thoroughly investigated.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
likila:

WHY?
#BUHARIISACRIMINAL!

grin grin grin grin
the need money to settle those borrowed campaign money na thats y lia Mohammed gt more allocation than health
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Emblj: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
What kind of govt.is pmb & Apc realling running...
how can the govt.include the budget of a ministry it has no prior consultation with or requested the ministries budget from them b4 sending figures to the national assembly.
is tht how all the ministry figures were permutated without consulting or requesting the ministries budget b4 including outrageous figures on them & send to the national assembly..
i hope this not same budget the national assembly is claiming to pass on the 24th,coz if its same budget,they bettr have a rethink & scrutinise the budget ministry by ministry & parastal by parastal coz tht budget looks very suspicious with all this revelation

This is an eye opened that the actual budget was tampered with. The position of the minister of health has revealed that some forces who i want to believe are the budget office personnel and their cohorts are the brains behind this.

Serious scrutiny must be done and all found guilty must be punished accordingly.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by paramakina202: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
That is what happens when drug barons and 419 kingpins are in power.

1 Like

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by rolchi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
cirmuell:
Truth be told I have my reservations about some of the policies of this new administration, but honestly it's too early to start judging please. I'm no blind follower, you should check my previous post in politics section.

We are where we are today because of the ineptitude of the previous government. This might not be the 'change' we clamoured for, but I will NEVER regret voting out GEJ.

I keep saying it, this budget bruhahaha is probably a deliberate attempt by some disgrunted elements to rubbish his anti-corruption campaign.

Why would he send a budget he knows will spark uproar to the same senate he faulted its spendings?

If PMB took his time to appoint ministers t oavoid mistakes of the past, why did he not take his time to give Nigerians a Budget of Change for the positive. Is it that this time around, Patience isn't a virtue?
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
henryhemon:

We shouted during gej's period and they went ahead with looting of our resources,let me even agree with you it's cuz we shouted,now that's a good thing. But if you have been close to government you will know you could go away with anything once you play along with vested interest or you think those senators are representing you? That minister could have gone to meet those senators and the play ball or are you not a Nigerian? The problem I have with you gej supporters is you obviously lost the moral right to question this government cuz these government are saints when compared to that clowns government.
So cox gej supporters didn't cry wolf in his time while APC supporters were castigating everything then means since its PMB time they should keep shut since GEJ messed & we now have a change which from the look of things is turning to a scam daily. What exactly is change cox when I hear people shouting on moral grounds comparing shit to shitholes I get completely lost. GEJ has been booted out now we have PMB should we watch the same way we did during I have no shoes days to I have only 150 cows? Please I bag to differ
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by banio: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
The funny part about this govt is that if I should mention, I don't mean raise, this issue in my office. APC zombies will that taking sides.

1 Like

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Anwonspee(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:

can't you get it? All these alteration happened after your god retrieved the budget. Think! Not e-fighting.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by dalyricist: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
likila:

WHY?
#BUHARIISACRIMINAL!

grin grin grin grin

Olobe grin
likila:

WHY?
#BUHARIISACRIMINAL!

grin grin grin grin

Olobe
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by ishiamu(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:

Omenka stop operating two moniker. Black lips boy
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by shalomm: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Badguytinz:
Can Nigerians fucking protest??!!!! angry
Aren't we tired of these nonsense we've been hearing for decades.
We should have some sort of revolution, because this is not just working for us at all...
Hit the like button if you agree...And lets start getting more people to join the cause.
The cause for democracy
The cause for rights and what we deserve!
We deserve education!
We deserve good roads!electricity!jobs!healthcare!roads!water!etc!
We are tired of deceits and lies from unfuckingbelievable good for nothing shitty hypocritical leaders.
We no go gree! angry angry angry angry
drop your email;will contact you.... But you have to be a communist.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
DeRay98:

Common sense should tell you that this is what has been going on in the Civil service for decades and the previous,ministers, NASS and presidents played along while the "budget Mafia" in the ministries who corrupted evry minister and got away with it. Was it not during Yar Adua's govt that we got to know that There were usually excess or unspent billions from budgets that he asked the ministries to refund at the end of each year? But Johanthan ignored that when he got into power, allowing these same people to share billions of unspent budgetry allocations, while they repeat the same budget formular the next year.
Common sense should tell you that its all coming out now because this govt fight against corruption is puling everybody along to start following what is going on govt and thus we are now pointing to the errors in govt spending. this should be a credit to the govt rather than wailing against the govt.
Have we all forgotten that every time the previous Presidents sent budget to the NASS, that the NASS usually jack their own allocations by several 100s of billions and force the president to accept it or they wont approve the budget?
Nigerians should appreciate what is happening now as a way to stop the years of collosal thiefry that the stance of this govt is bringing to the fore.

The link below will be my only response to you, read it and spin it as usual without holding the government accountable for all these absurdities.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198208-special-report-inside-massive-fraud-buharis-2016-budget.html

Nigeria's budget has never been this ridiculous, this is a complete budget of fraud by the FGN and they must take responsibility for these massive budget fraud than always seeking for who to blame.

It's just so unfortunate.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
plaetton:

My dear young Einstein,

A budget, a national budget is not something you delegate to a business center to prepare for you.

It is a blueprint of the leader's or party's vision, a document that encapsulates their ideology, their economic prudence and moral probity.

If you now blame invisible enemies for the wishy washy items on your national budget, your premiere budget, then it is the clearest INDICTMENT that you lack VISION, have wishy washy ideology, ignorant of economic prudence and short on moral probity.

Call a spade a spade.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Collyno82(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari should not waste his time .
Take advise.
Use the Georgian example .
Get rid of the entire federal civil service apart from the armed forces and medics ( where you can surgically do a repairs job).
Get rid and rebuild.
Na mago mago most of the civil servant take get dem jobs from one alhaji,pastor, oga at the top, senator,general etc.
Ambassadore Abdulazeez Musa, the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Petroluem, who hails from Jigawa State faces the greatest battles in his civil service career, as President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered his removal from office.
Already the Head of Service of the Federation, Mr Abba Aji Goni has directed the most senior director in the ministry to act, while a probe panel is being constituted to investigate the embattled accounting officer of the ministry, in line with civil service rules.
Mr Musa who faces dismissal if found guilty is to answer questions on how he raised several millions of dollar for the extravagant wedding of his daughter in far away Dubai.
The daughter was recently married to the son of a Kogi born businessman, which was attended by several hundreds of guest from within and without Nigeria in Dubai.
But government said there were sufficient compelling evidence that he must have extorted funds from oil and gas business concerns to stage the marriage in an unnecessary location
Dubai was on a lock-down the weekend of June 7 to 9, 2013. The pre-wedding party took place at the Cavalli Club Dubai, which is located at the humongous Fairmont Hotel on Sheikh Zayed road, Dubai the same street as the JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai where the wedding itself took place. Pre-wedding party was on the Friday, June 7, 2013, prior to the wedding proper which was on Saturday, June 8, 2013. Let’s quote the description of the Cavalli Club for you- ”It’s a distillation of all things fabulous. It was launched in collaboration with the famous Italian designer- Roberto Cavalli. So just imagine something connected to one of the premier designers of the world, known for sheer opulence.
Cavalli Club Dubai, was on a total lock-down, it was totally taken over by the Omokore’s and their guests. All the biggest and best brands of liquors in the house and best Cuban cigars were at everyone’s beck and call. A particular brand of Champagne, said to cost $150,000 par bottle was what a particular young billionaire favoured. And it was pop-pop-pop!!! All night long, at least till 3am. The Magnums, Kristals, Louis Xiii Cognac etc were all on the house and people had their fill. A particular government official who had wanted to smoke a Cuban was given like a whole lots to make his choice and to take as many as he wanted. Some said about the Cavalli Club on that night, ”it was the highest paying night in the history of the joint”.
Getting inside the wedding venue on the D-day even with your IV was like a camel passing through the eye of the needle. Security was 7-stars. IV’s were cross-checked with a list, so if you weren’t on the list, you weren’t going to enter, those inside couldn’t take anyone in, so people tactically didn’t pick up calls or switched off their phones. Coming from Nigeria to the wedding, Tosin’s step-mom, Angela took the whole shine, she had a dedicated private jet and we heard it was filled to capacity, those who couldn’t get on her jet, had to go by commercial flights (Business Class though). The whole Omokore household, maids etc were transported to Dubai, so as to be a part of the jollification. The man of the moment himself lodged at ”The One”. Deejay Jimmy Jatt, Africa’s Numero Uno was on the wheel of steel on the wedding day, the Wiz of life, Wizkid performed to everyone’s delight at the wedding proper, NaetoChukwu Chikwe aka Naeto C had performed admirably at the Pre-wedding party. As it should be Nigeria’s pride, Bright ”Basketmouth” Okpocha was the perfect host.
That’s not all, Godbless & the Eboni Band were flown in from Nigeria- band, equipments and all, to provide live music of the esoteric kind. The 3rd place winners at the 3rd edition of America’s Got Talent, Nuttin but Stringz also came in to perform. The duo consists of 2 very talented brothers, who both play violins and they can do a whole gamut of genre (Hip-hop, Classical Music & R&B) with awesome dexterity. Remember one member of the now disbanded KUSH, Lara George, yes you all can. The lady with the great voice performed at the Church wedding. Incidentally, wedding day was Faizer’s mom’s birthday, so she was honoured with one of her favourite songs done by Lara and she was presented a birthday cake.
Those in attendance? A whole lot, about 20 Senators flew in Senators Gbenga Ashafa, Smart Adeyemi, Margery Okadigbo were easily noticeable, the former Governor of Kogi State and the current Governor were both in attendance, so also was Godswill Akpabio, the Governor of Akwa-Ibom, 3 Royal fathers were seen their royal majesties Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, Oba of Epe, Oba Shefiu Olatunji Bamgbopa, the Asiwaju himself, Governor-Emeritus Bola Ahmed Tinubu, MD/CEO Oando, Wale Tinubu, Billionaire Kola Aluko, his younger brother Kunle Aluko, Dejare Adegbenro, former NDDC boss, Timi Alaibe, Akpovi Oyo, Deoye Austen-Peters, Chairman of the occasion was none other than Major-General David Madayese Jemibewon, so many others.
As par the wedding gifts, it had to be the type that would befit the occasion, sure they did. They were the new BlackBerry Q10 Phones, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Bang & Olufsen Sound System Speakers, Arabian Tea Set & luxury towels. To get all of the gifts you had to be a VVIP. The VVIP’s were the likes of the Ooni and co, & they had their designated sitting area. But there was also the all comers part inside the same hall and those ones got some of the gifts and not all.
The destination wedding was packaged by Ayiri Oladumoye’s Oaken Event Limited, which is gradually becoming the number 1 for such events in Nigeria. The company also handled Tuface & Annie Macaulay’s Dubai extravaganza, just a few weeks ago.
Immediately after the wedding Otunba Jide Omokore left in the company of his good friend, another billionaire, Mr. Kola Aluko for London en-route Monaco, where he has gone to catch a breather while watching F1-the game of the super duper rich…..
(Quote) (Report) 19 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by Bre(f): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
luvmijeje:

Who the heck are the forces? I hate this kind of helpless statement. The health minister should the needful by reporting the forces to the EFCC.

This response of yours is enough to tell me that you are a critical thinker and someone with great sense.
Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by likila: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2016
chimmooo

Re: Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal by pabloid(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
coolscott:

What's a CMD please?
Chief medical director

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.