Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The 49 Commandments Of Success Attitude Improvement Quotes That Works - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 49 Commandments Of Success Attitude Improvement Quotes That Works (522 Views)

Army Chief Buratai, 49 Other Officers Write Exam / Self-improvement : 10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself / Civil Servants And Their Attitude To Work!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 49 Commandments Of Success Attitude Improvement Quotes That Works by probrand: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Followings are 49 attitudes (behaviors) that successful people are known to practice consistently in order to become successful. How attitude influences behavior. I am reproducing this list here not in order for you to read them alone but, more importantly practice them.

Reading them and forgetting them will do you no good. But if you practice these techniques to improve your attitude which influences your behavior, down the road, you also will be successful.

Attitude development process, in another three months from now, review the list again to see how many of the ones you were not doing before that you’re doing. That will help you to know whether or not you’re making progress.

Napoleon Hill has 31 of such list in his book. Think and Grow Rich. And I remember clearly that that was what I did with his list. I was blessed richly by doing this. Here is the list.

1. They don’t rationalize or trivialize failure—and stop themselves when they are tempted to make excuses.

2. They have an off switch. They know how to enjoy the moment, relax, and enjoy what they have in their life already.

3. They refuse to hang out with negative people.

4. They are more interested in getting things done than they are in doing things that are easy.

5. They make every effort to finish what they start—even when it costs them more than seems reasonable.

Read full article here:

http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2016/02/the-49-commandments-of-sucess-attitude.html

(1) (Reply)

UP Vikas Karmi Regional Manager Vacancies 2016, 72530 Vacancies Apply Online / Account-needed-immediate-employment- (female) / Sarkari Naukri Search 2018 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.