Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria (14327 Views)

Low Budget Laptops Clean Us-used Hp Elitebook 6930p..42k ALL SOLD!!! / Clean Budget Laptops, Jump In... / NEW ARRIVALS!!!! LOW BUDGET LAPTOPS UNDER 50K FOR STUDENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Good morning, happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 9am to 5pm today.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records."
By William Ward
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
By Albert Einstein
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2016
"The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."
By Benjamin Mays
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2016
"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2016
"You can if you think you can."
By Marcus Tullius Cicero
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2016
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
By Arthur C. Clarke
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
"The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."
By Voltaire
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2016
"We should take inspiration from the sun and work constantly for the benefit of mankind, so that peace and prosperity prevails everywhere."
By Sam Veda
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
By Mark Twain
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2016
"Great minds have purposes; others have wishes."
By Washington Irving
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
“Change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice.” ~ Bob Proctor
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
By Rumi
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
By Chinese Proverb
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 3:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
By Plato
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"
By Robert H Schuller
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue.
By Mike Murdock
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 10am to 5pm today.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
"Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time."
By George Bernard Shaw
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lenovo G50 laptop battery is available, call 08124461809.
Re: Low Budget Laptops For Primary And Secondary School Students In Nigeria by ruphytelecom(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
By George Woodberry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Sell/swap Ur Gadget In Abuja / Note 20 Ultra Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.